Who Should Get The Next KOTD Title Shot?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

bodybag
    test
  2. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

Somebody tell Stitch Fetish to grab a ho of heemself b4 I push his hairline

NIGGA BEHIND HIM.

NIGGA BEHIND HIM.
    test
  3. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

Illmac is pretty much the man for the job at this point. Dude's been on a terror spree in every damn country that'll let him show up.

Although giving a title shot to arsonal would be the best way to step your view game up.

DBD would be a good look as well.
    test
  4. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Arsonal had one battle and he spent half of it dissing Canada :funny:
    test
  5. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Pat stay is the only possibility imo. Sketch menace got merked by water mage
    test
  6. Writeous

Writeous Loose Leaf Bruce Lee

1000 wouldnt be enough for arsonal...
    test
  7. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

So being in the minority means you are automatically wrong? The majority has never been wrong about anything before? Have you not heard of mob mentality? People are less likely to go against the grain of what others are saying. I get that I'm in the minority but that doesn't make me wrong.

The judges were all people with credible opinions or would not have been chosen as judges. Soul Kahn is not credible in judging rap battle?

They let me post because I'm allowed to post. I don't break any rules in my post and I'm not a sheep who has to follow what the crowd is saying.

Have you never watched a battle and disagreed with the majority opinion? Do you honestly base your opinions on life to what the majority says is true? That's a definite foolish and weak minded way to go through life. I think A is the best but everyone chose B so I must be wrong. How about you be a man and like me not worry about the majority when you consider your decisions.

Majority of people in US supported slavery and many different forms of racism throughout history. Was the minority wrong to disagree with them? Yall are a bunch of clowns on this site who can't even form arguments in logic so you kids just throw out put downs.

If you look at the judges the 2 that voted for 24/7 happened to be from the US and even they both gave Dose the 3rd round. So pretty much all the judges thought Dose won the 3rd so you have to wonder all you 3-0 bodybag clowns what's blocking your vision from even seeing that Dose took that 3rd round.
    Since when is Soul Kahn not a credible judge

But on the real unless someone comes with some credible arguments to discuss on this or who should be the champ than whatever.

I still think Dose might not be ready for the belt but deserves the belt more than PH or Illmac do at the moment And giving it to someone who has 1 or 2 battles is a spit in the face to those who put in work for KOTD. For me it would make me not want to battle for KOTD but to go to DF and GT and what not elsewhere to build a name up. It shows what you have done outside is more important to what you do inside KOTD
    test
  8. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Ball game.
    test
  9. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Quoted the parts that made me laugh the most.:funny:

But yeah man, you're right. A good majority of idiots believe in religion and you seem like you would be one of them. It's not bad to buck the trend, but in this instance, you couldn't be more wrong.
    test
  10. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Illmaculate

Hollohan got a title shit in his third battle, this would be Illmac's second if I'm not wrong
    Plus he's participated in the two on two's and won that tournament

Only logical option

Yeah, he's American, but King of the Dot is worldwide now, ya dig
    test
  11. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

Ok this is how it should be, why? Cuz i said it
    1 Pat Stay

2 Chedda Cheese

3 Loe Pesci
    test
  12. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Stop saying all across the world, NA=/=the world
    test
  13. sixtyn9ne

sixtyn9ne Member

Not always, not even usually, but in this case, YES!

(A large majority of) the fans think 24/7 won.

The fans are the "real" judge of rap battles.

If the judges didn't vote for 24/7, they were a shitty representation of the fans.
    test
  14. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

porich because he has consistently proved to be top tier. he is upper level and has sooooooo man y matches. he is synonymous with canadian battle rap. that said i don't think he deserves it. he is slightly too wack.

BUT IF YOU REALLY RESPECT RM AT ALL, LOE PESCI. because he has a thoughtful unique style and might actually deserve to say the stuff he does. fuck wins.

ILLMAC had one of the top performances ever in kOTD

PAT stay because he is pat stay. don't expect more than that. he is pat stay. he is the best in canada.
    test
  15. David the Don

David the Don New Member

I would probably say Illmaculate is the man for this, but it would be so unfair on everyone else because if he came prepared I could never see him losing it. His battle vs Bender took battling to a new level plus he's been so consistent in the doubles so he definitely deserves it.

Loe Pesci is definitely another man who should be looked in upon this, everyone knows that when he puts his mind to it he can write bars that are out of this world. Also it would match his price demands for battles hopefully giving him the incentive to actually prepare for one. One of these two tbh.

Would love to see Ness Lee given a shot but maybe he needs another Canadian battle before being considered, plus with him reitiring in January after he faces Swave maybe that was a dumb idea.
    test
  16. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

actually everyone wants to see "the guy who doesnt care"
    go for the title
    cause theres no better option thats feasible

actually if I dont do it (cause we KNOW for SURE pat wont)
    the chain loses a shit load of credibility

but you fans who want to see diaz or rich vs sketch might get your wish
    and see KOTD 's exciting title matches go down the pipes
    test
  17. Chaunce922

Chaunce922 New Member

test
  18. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

1. Step your reading comprehension game up. Re-read that post of mine that you quoted.

2. Don't try to draw inferences about my character based off of my opinions about battle rap with all that "be a man" bullshit.

3. Don't try to correlate the results of a Rapmusic.com battle poll to slavery or real life politics.

4. Thinking that Dose beat 24/7 doesn't make you a rebel of any sort.
    test
  19. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

lol I can see Pesci thinking, "KOTD needs me more than I need them. How can I milk this for all it's worth?"

So what is it, do you care or do you not care about the title?

Also, will you quit battle rap if you pretend like you don't want the title, holding out for KOTD to give you more money or something, and they go and give someone like Illmac a shot?
    test
  20. BoneMan666

BoneMan666 I'm gonna eat you!

REAL DEAL!!! title shot!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.