Who should be at a higher status then they are now?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Macabre, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Tommy Dreamer- should be at least a mid carder
    name some people you think are being held back, and why they shouldn't be

I'll think of more and better soon
    test
  2. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Val Venis- He should be playing a heel right now i dont know why the fuck they made him Val Venis again that was just plain stupid on there part. He's got great mic work and people are interested when he speaks definitly should be used in a whole other way.

Goldust- They put him on Sunday Night Heat duty? man fuck that Goldust is interesting and people buy into his whole act.

Lance Storm- Could be used in a different way and pushed more the whole boring angle is stupid as fuck he has proven skills just needs a new gimmick.

Christian- STOP HAVING HIM JOB TO BOOKER T that is plain stupid they have ruined him by doing that shit. He's a good wrestler he should showcase his skills not be cheating his way out of shit thats stupid.

Booker T- For what reason is he the IC Champ? He's way above that and should be on the top of the Card not getting in horrible storylines that no one cares about.

Steven Richards- Being used alright now, but definitly could use more mic time etc. One of the best on the mic in the business, also good in the ring.

Chris Benoit- They buried this guy jesus christ. He's a great wrestler and definitly could used way better.

Sean O'haire- Guys got horrible mic skills but definitly could be used as a super heel.
    test
  3. Macabre

Macabre Guest

I agree with all of those, don't know why they made Val Venis 'Val' again.

I remember when Goldust was getting huge pops even on Heat, I swear they try to ruin people.

more:
    All of the old WCW/ECW guys: Not that all are talented, but WWE spent a lot of money and time to buy these out. Many of the superstars are just jobbing with no storyline.
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Al Snow, definitely needs to be pushed after his long duty on Tough Enough. People have almost forgotten about him. They haven't done much of anything with him WCW was still around, but maybe a tag team push here and there but it still seemed more like a supporting role for Maven. Al Snow deserves much more than to be plagued as the leader of the J.O.B. Squad and the Head Trainer of the Tough Enough series.

Triple H, he really is that damn good. They should be having gauntlets to feed numerous victories to him each night. Quick matches, Pedigree after Pedigree. Give him a huge undefeated record to match up to Goldberg before SummerSlam. You can't have him going into SummerSlam looking like the weakest link can you? They should be giving us on-camera reason to know why he will win, rather than letting us be fed this internet gossip. By all means necessary he should be branded the Champion of the Universe!​
    Ha ha ha! The old bait and switch. You gotta love it.​
    test
  5. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

HHH is a writer, and Goldberg is gon get fired from the WWE soon

HHH sucks really
    test
  6. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Matt Hardy- I believe he has made a lot of improvement in the promo area. Has a certain 'wrestling as a sport' feel to him sometimes, which is good for the true wrestling fans.
    test
  7. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

i think th ey should pusy O Haire more
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.