who saw hostel?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Crazy Boy, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

just saw it, i think it was nice shit, some parts were so real

but, was it like a set up shit?

like the whole hotel ppl knew and stuff?
    test
  2. saltshaker

saltshaker New Member

who stars in this? never saw it
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

the plot of the movie is these kids fresh outta college wanna backpack thru europe and see all the sites ya dig? so they end up in Amsterdam smoke some weed, buy some hookers, but by the time theyre done partying that night they cant find a hostel (hotel) because theres a curfew. so they find some kid who actually works for the Russian mob, anyway the kid tells them about this great hostel in eastern europe where theres dope girls always wanting to fuck n he shows them pictures n shit of some fine ass naked european bitches. so after he takes the unsuspecting tourists to the Hostel the kids are happy because just like the guy said the women at the Hostel are beautiful and love to fuck...but people start vanishing out of nowhere so the tourists start gettin sus.picious and investigate leading them to a place owned by the Russian Mob where ballers from all over pay to torture people, they get the people from the Hostel that the kid directs everyone too...ya dig?
    alright so at the end one of the dudes manages to escape and boards a train the fuck out of there but on the train is the man who tortured him...the credits started rolling so i left the movie iunno if anything happend after the credits.
    test
  4. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

yeah nothin happened after the credits

nice movie
    test
  5. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

Jay Hernandez

Derek Richardson
    test
  6. yes...it was all a set up.

I liked this flick for what it was...with the hardcore ending. Hero of the movie getting even with EVERYONE who was involved...running over the two girls and the pimp like that lol.
    test
  7. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Shit was badass. Vicious as hell.

It comes out on DVD in 3 weeks. April 11th. I'm hopin' they put out an unrated version with more shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.