Who said white men can't jump?

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Magog, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magog

Magog New Member

test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

His dunking really ain't shit. I'm more interested in getting handles like that. Some white dude on youtube with a supposed 50 inch vert. I don't know if it is 50, but dude can fucking jump crazy.
    test
  3. Magog

Magog New Member

my handles are gettin up there finally..shook some dudes out their shoes 2nite..but u gotta give this guy credit for bein 6'0 n dunkin like that...either way...i'm 6'0 too n my dunkin's just below his but i'm like u..more interested in pickin up my handles..dunkin can come later......

but this white guy u speakin of.......only guy i can think of that LOOKS white n got 50+ inches of vertical is Kadour Ziani but he's algerian..look him up..u probably kno of him already tho..he's all over the map.
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i aint hatin, but take this from someone who play college ball

1.) that rim is low as fuck.. you can tell by how much distance once he lets go of the rim it takes him to get back down to the ground
    2.) with the exception of the first dunk, the rest of them he just musclin in there
    3.) his handles high as fuck.. he would be gettin plucked left and right in a real game

and i never really understood why people spent so much time tryn to learn an do shit they cant use in a game lol.. just seem stupid to me.. i mean i love street ball, but half the shit he was doin wouldnt even work ther

iono, cool vid tho dude seems pretty young
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

In streetball, they dribble high to show off and accentuate the moves. I'm sure they cand bend at the waist. But there aren't many players even professionsal who can pull those moves. Let alone with such fluidity. It's not easy to do those moves, it's easy to dribble properly though.

Air Up There can do a 720 dunk (which is insane). Does that mean he can't do a layup?
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ huh? im talkin bout his cross overs and shit dog, lmfao trust me i know what im talkin about.. and i was referrin to the throwin it behind his back and catchin it with one arm type shit.. that would never work in a game

what people gon sit there and watch him throw it and then not go grab it? the fuck? it aint like he doin it real quick or some shit

dont try n son me on basketball.. youll loose.. its been my life since i could walk-- and again at the bottom i still said cool vid.. just 3/4s of that shit wouldnt work street ball or not

lmfao and trust if he played against anyone on my sqaud they would pluck the shit outta him.. but he seems young, hes got time to improve
    test
  7. main eventtion

main eventtion New Member

test
  8. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

lol id assume he could do them fast enough ina streetball game for them to work, he was just fucking around for the camera
    test
  9. Magog

Magog New Member

That rim is 10 feet......want me to record me measurin it too?

anyway tho....i kno u aint really hatin but just speakin the truth.....but this guy..he can dribble low n high...n he plays streetball n he played college ball up here in canada too b4 he got outa college after 2 yrs.....all this shit he's doin is like u said..for the camera..i mean..alotta ppl like watchin shit like that rather than someone just dribble up court..pass..pass..pass..shoot..n yea alotta the shit he's doin is carryin' n double dribblin n all that shit but in the end..he's not tryna take those moves to the NBA..

speakin of organized ball...........................................how bout nate robinson blockin yao? hahahahah shit son! boy's got hops!
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ now theres someone who knows ball...

what he go to a juco im assumin?
    test
  11. Magog

Magog New Member

nah just straight up University ball up here...he's grown tho lol..not too young..27..he looks young tho......but one o' my gurls played juco in montana n her J was WET from the arch.......

then there's our other streetball boy he goes by "Ghost" but his name is Mike...he went down to the states for prep school on a full scholarship to Lemoyne-Owen in memphis..his coach was the great globetrotter Gaines..n when he saw his handles..he SLAMMED his streetstyle handles n had him workin hard on organized ball skills...but the kid couldn't help it..he's flashy either way.....

but to me....if u wanna be an entertainer n do it for fun then thats all good..i aint hatin..BUT u gotta have ur straight basketball skills harnessed b4 u start tryna fool around wit the ball like my boy in the clip.
    test
  12. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

i wish i could do that shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.