Who On Here Has An Original Style??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Dely, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dely

Dely In The Trap

the only person i can think of is ness lee

the reason i ask is because goddess seems to say im cliche

yea im southern, but i dont attack tracks like a normal southern rapper

its kinda funny that he the one to say that, but when i post a track in the mp3 forum, everybody says im original

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=811191

then he says im sloppy, but yet cats say its a polished track .. amazing
    test
  2. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

ya style is unique. Polished? nope, lyrics are ight. But i think i replied before. When you polish ya shit up and i guess focus on actually writing better u gone be dangerous.
    test
  3. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

Man, I wouldnt sweat wtf goddess says, thats all he does ALL DAY is find kids to critisize on rm.com and he doesnt even rhyme...nevertheless, alotta niqqas might say im not original at all. but what niqqa do you know from the south that spits laid back/cocky type shit like me, even on "crunk" beats ? the closest to it is TI. but he gets crunk sometimes...i NEVER get into that crunk shit
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

You're a moron, please shut the fuck up. Dely is decent at best, you said it yourself. He's wack as shit to me. That's my opinion. Take it how you want it. I'm not hating for the sake of hating here.
    test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

naw im not sweating his lame ass .. i want him 2 tell me who on rm is original

so shoot a way goddess .. who original?
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

I already gave you 10 artists I listen to who are original, isn't that enough? I don't listen to cats on this site. I wouldn't know 10 original emcees here. iLL Chris and War are the only ones I've listened to a lot.
    test
  7. [ Yung Truth ]

I'm a moron for stating what you do ?...man, seriously speaking...you are literally THE most pathetic person on this site. your name is "Emceegoddess"...you DONT emcee, and unless youre a fuckin BITCH i doubt that youre a goddess...I mean, you have a fuckin website, "spitflames.com" on which you host images of rm.com cats, and where the fuck can we hear the flames being spit ?....you dont rap niqqa...i bet theres some cat that wants to start a emcee battle forum under spitflames.com and your faggot ass is wasting that URL on nothing...you sit at home all day logged on to RM.com on one of your unimaginable number of alias' and pull gay stunts....you are the only person that a niqqa can reach on AIM at ANYTIME lmao...feel me ?...youre the only person i know that has "1 day, 6 hours, 32 minutes" as their online time on aim, and was probably ACTIVE that entire time...man get out, this saturday, go to the movies or somethin man....go outside and look at some grass or some shit homie cuz .. i dont even know what else to say...

im outa this thread man lol
    pz
    test
  8. Dely

Dely In The Trap

and neither 1 is original. have a nice day.
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

Yeah, Chris has the most creative and clever punches in the history of netcees and can write infinite lines on random topics, and War who on the other hand is just like Chris, only doesn't have as many punches. Each one of them shit on you in every aspect of rapping.
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

You have the most uncreative rap name and rap style since Dely. You can't rap for shit and somehow think you're going to blow up and be rich and famous just from starring on a song with an old recycled Lil Flip verse. You have the intelligence of an ant. You didn't know what the fuck the word cliche' meant. That's why you're an idiot. Mr. Unoriginal himself. Making Dely look like Saul Williams and shit.
    test
  11. [ Yung Truth ]

Who's gonna come in a laugh at this Emceegoddess ? Emceegoddess why is you playin wit me Emceegoddess ?...I have the most unCREATIVE name and rap style since dely Emceegoddess ?...I Starred on a song Emceegoddess ?..how the fuck can I STAR on a song Emceegoddess ? with an OLD RECYCLED flip verse emceegoddess ? isnt that a double negative emceegoddess ? so i guess im Garbage Trash to huh emceegoddess ? I have the intelligence of an ant, which is a very intelligent insect Emceegoddess ? did you not know that ants havin incredible intelligence for the fuckin SIZE of their brains emceegoddess ?..i guess you didnt emceegoddess, thats why your name is emceegoddess, Bitch.
    test
  12. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

most original style to ever hitt rm was lootchiano
    test
  13. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

I have an original style *looks around* Damnit, I do.
    test
  14. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol both of some of the most annoying voices and those styles are not creative

all underground heads have annoying voices, so they should fit right in
    test
  15. Xorcist

Xorcist hoodrich

warbux had an annoying voice?^

lol

see. that's the shit im talking about. how can you talk shit on warbux of all people when you yourself are barely above nokas.

now please tell me im on your dick for stating the blatant truth - you're horrid.
    test
  16. Dely

Dely In The Trap

how am i talkin shyt??

i stated an opinion .. his voice is annoying to me

so show me where i said a fact

btw ur voice is worse than wird of pley's
    test
  17. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

well, this threads about to backfire like a mofucker.
    test
  18. Xorcist

Xorcist hoodrich

but you've never listened to me, right?

keep makin moves. it's the only thing that's saving you.
    test
  19. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i listened 2 one song by u about 2 days ago and was mad that i wasted one minute
    test
  20. Dely

Dely In The Trap

cuz i stated my opinion.

i really dont care.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.