Who Misses those long days at the arcades..

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Blocc_Rocc, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin85

Justin85 True Poetical Emcee

i miss those old days in the arcades.. i remember always saving all my money.. then when i got to the mall.. i would go straight to the arcade.. and just use my money for tokens.. I remember playing.. the mortal kombat games alot.. and also tekken was one of my favorites..
    test
  2. ¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥

¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥ Legalize It

Moratl Kombat by far took most of my money, used to go to Wal-Mart and play the shit out of it, part 2 especially, TMNT arcade was off the hook also.
    test
  3. Supaman_EBT

Supaman_EBT Don't Call It a Comeback.

i remember that shit..that game was dope..you like drove a city or whatever..the brought that shit out on Playstation and it wasn't half as fun as havin speakers by your ears makin you go deaf in the arcade..

What was that WWF game with Hogan, Jake the Snake, Big Boss Man and all them? That was my SHIT!!
    test
  4. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

yeah i remember those days.. going to the mall just to goto F.Y.E and spend our money on games and chips while being high as fuck hahaha, skipping school too.. good ol'days
    test
  5. CONCOUYS

CONCOUYS CONSCYOUS

i don't miss that shit. i costs too munch money. i could'nt wait till games and systems got good enouph to play att home.....
    test
  6. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

Here's my top arcade games:

TMNT
    Captain America and the Avengers
    Simpsons
    Xmen
    Wrestlefest (man I used to tap the shit outta them buttons)
    Mortal Kombat
    Street Fighter
    Three Combatribes
    Pig Out
    Cruise N USA
    Final Fight
    test
  7. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

^^^man u gottta add killer instinct to that list haha...otherwise its official
    test
  8. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

word... Killer instinct was the shit
    test
  9. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

i work at target. its one in this ghost town ass mall...gotta few arcades that are suck ass. ony good shit is xmen. weve been playin it on weds turs and yesterday tryna beat it on a buck. monday its goin down.
    test
  10. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  11. offtheheezay5

offtheheezay5 New Member

hell ya me too
    test
  12. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

Aw man I remember Wrestlefest. Your ass would get pinned and you be tapping them buttons fast as fuck! Yall know how it go to, you be using both hands and shit.

I remember I was Ultimate Warrior and I was just eliminating dudes left and right with barely any health. Any time I got pinned I used to press those buttons so fast and kick out every time. It got to the point that this fat black girl that was player number 4 using Mr. Perfect coordinated for EVERY human player to try their best to eliminate me. They eventually got me as my fingers fatigued from pressing them. Damn that fat black girl, damn her.

My classic moment from the mid-90s: During the time Tekken 2 was hot at the arcades, man I remember practicing at home with Baek and his 10 hit combos on my ps1, and I got so good with him that EVERY time I used to go to the Tekken machine and there was a crowd, soon as I rolled up in that bitch people just be leaving, because they could never beat me. Sad thing was, it was the same damn 10 hit combo, the one that starts with left kick, right kick, etc. That crowd used to dissipate fast as fuck!
    test
  13. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

lol baek...i use to hate that kat....when people would pick him i knew it was a wrap for me and law
    test
  14. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

LOL if you're from Cleveland, chances are you're one of the people that left when I rolled up with Baek!
    test
  15. blade1284

blade1284 New Member

yea i could walk to the arcade...took like 20-30 min and i did it every week. what was your favorite type of game...pin ball, shooter, racing, etc......

mine is racing, it was always worth the 4 quarters
    test
  16. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

uppp again lol
    test
  17. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

No mention of Afterburner...
    test
  18. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality