Who Misses those long days at the arcades..

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Blocc_Rocc, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

Man.....I remember when me and my boys use to always go to the arcades and spend like 20 dollars worth of quarters havin fun playin the newest games with the best graphics on them....now a dayz u can get that at the crib...lol I mean conversions of arcade games have always been done, but remember playin street fighter 2 or tekken on the arcade then playing the console versions, theres a big difference...and other games at the arcades like Daytona USA, where u could play up to 8 different racers at once was fun, but now the incentive is gone because now we can take just about any game online and play with twice that amount..now that I think of it, I can't even remember the last time I went to the arcades......but who misses it....
    test
  2. AgentLead

AgentLead ITS ABOUT TIME IN STORES

me me me!

spent like $50 one day playing dragons lair
    test
  3. Infamous-J

Infamous-J O.G.

Man, I miss the shit outta them...Use to spend mad money in em on Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat, sat and waited in lines to play hahaha.......But yeah, portable systems and consoles are here to stay....
    test
  4. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

lol word....
    I use love playing killer instinct and MK at the arcades.....

...Dragon lairs lol, u took it way back buddy
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

shit...it was all about street fighter 2, samurai showdown, tekken 1 and 2 and soul edge....fiyah
    test
  6. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

Definitely miss it..

Fighting Vipers, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat...all the Street Fighter games..crazy.
    test
  7. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

remember being like 11 and some 28 year old would hog mortal kombat or some shit

the days boy
    test
  8. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Yep, we had a place called Diamond Gems at the mall and me and my boys would always catch a ride with one of our moms and spend all day up there. There was this one tank game, I cant remember the name but 3-4 people sat in the separate seats and you controlled your tanks and battled each other. Best times ever
    test
  9. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

lol....I remember the game your talking about sho....it came out on ps1.....

another game dope arcade game was alien vs predator
    test
  10. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

yea i miss that shit. now arcades are all high tech with swipe cards. you gotta pay like $10 for the card and then put money on it. shit is wack now
    test
  11. relliK dnegeL

relliK dnegeL New Member

i don't know about no $ 20 dollar at the arcade, i've been known to play some games but console is more my thing.
    test
  12. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

I dont think I ever spent more than $5... I stopped playing at the arcades around the time NFL Blitz came out...

BUT... I stayed at this hotel last year with an arcade and I spent a bunch of money on some classics like Ms. Pacman and The Simpsons.
    test
  13. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

Lol i got the simpsons arcade game on my computer...its still fun if u got a couple of boyz to play it with
    test
  14. Vember2

Vember2 New Member

Yea, i feel u, my favorite arcade games back in tha day was that ninja turtles game, that X-men game, and that Simpsons game. I also liked tryin to beat peoples ass in Mortal kombat, but i never realy won on that cus the other people who played were too experienced.
    test
  15. A Fish Ya Nod Oh

A Fish Ya Nod Oh Cogito, Ergo Sum...

Me and my homeboy stopped at a local arcade after work one day, about two weeks ago. There was a big group of guys around the Tekken 5 machine, which got me excited, until i saw that the two guys competing were sitting down using controllers that they brought from home. Me and my boy looked at each other like "what the fuck!?!"...

I got upset and we mosied on back to Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

CONTROLLERS!?! In an arcade!?! What has this shit come too?
    test
  16. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

I miss those days of punching the screen and kicking the machine as hard as I could when I got killed in a game.
    test
  17. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

lol^^^^^word

I know u use to go up to all the arcades and press that bright orange return button, in attempts to get some free coins lmao.......

I use do that all the time...sometimes i would get lucky with my broke azz
    test
  18. Big Glenn

Big Glenn New Member

yeah i was young when i waas going to the arcade. I was the greatest though. I used to last a whole night with like 2 bucks worth of quarters. Id get on ultimate mortal kombat tekken and street fighter and i rarely lost. I was ike 11-13 ish whoopin guys in their 20s. It was great but i got threatened to get beat up alot
    lol
    test
  19. kaveh

kaveh New Member

haha fuck yeah, used to stay at the arcade ALOT lol
    test
  20. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

LMAO forreal

i'd be like 7 trying to play street fighter and some old ass motherfucker would whoop my ass and make fun of me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.