Who Knows??????

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by alley-al, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alley-al

alley-al New Member

Wassup beatheads....I need some help...here is the deal:

I was at a flea market out here in the city, and i scooped up this piece for 50 bucks:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7545778647&category=3319&sspagename=rvi:1:2v_home

Now i wasnt sure if i needed it or not but i thought id take a chance and if i didnt need it i thought i can bump it to someone else...Now i got an mpc, a midi controller...a jv-1080, a technic turntable, and i got a pc with some sounds loaded on to it..now i usually make a beat and record it on my mpc to my zip drive...so i was wondering i can use this....and what more can i use it besides a mixer...its brand new so i knwo it can be put to use....Help ME Out. Good looking
    test
  2. alley-al

alley-al New Member

someone hook me up with some info...whats good
    test
  3. The Militant

The Militant New Member

use it to mix down on.

have all your shit hooked up in sync wih midi and shit. but have all your audio outputs coming into that... then when you are ready for a final mix for someone, play the track through...

what you could do is if your soundcard got multiple inputs and outputs you can use one input for a certain plugin, in cubase, and then another output for just the output of that plug in... then you can control each isolated plugin using your mixer slides

basically set it all up and save a file, then use that as your studio template
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.