Who Is your favorite rapper in the LOX ?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Seekwence, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seekwence

Seekwence Hood Legend

i was listening to the album money power respect today...and i dunno ive been seeing alot of talk about styles and d block lately....

Im just curious who yall think is the nicest in the LOX...not d block just the LOX....

louch , p or kiss ?

personally im undecided ...i thought it was kiss....but i thought shekis solo album was th best out of the 3 so far...so i dunno....what yall think >?
    test
  2. Styles P. He's got such a grimy style and he still manages to keep his floe and delivery unique...I actualy enjoyed Gangster and a Gentleman (could have got the title wrong here haven't listened to it in a while).
    test
  3. Woe D

Woe D New Member

1. Styles
    2. Kiss
    3. Sheek

All three are in my top 25 or so...
    test
  4. Graphix

Graphix Member

If you have sheek in ya top 25 I feel bad for you!

Styles P is the ILLest then Jadakiss.... Sheek is wayyyyyyyy below their level
    test
  5. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Jadakiss, then Styles. Sheek is to the LOX what Mack 10 is to Westside Connection... decent sometimes, but just there to finish the group.
    test
  6. Holiday Styles

Holiday Styles Let's Go Flyers

styles>kiss>sheek...and no sheek isnt garbage....he's just not on kiss or styles level...although he is the most polished in the group..
    test
  7. acurate3522

acurate3522 WATWUZUTHINKIN

Styles
    Jada

Sheek
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Sheek

Jadakiss

Styles

Styles is just so fucking boring and montomous in content and flow. Jada has the best punchlines, but again, monotomous and repetitive in content and flow. Sheek is the most diverse, and best all around. His solo is my fav of the 4.
    When they rap together tho, they are all good
    test
  9. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Yea Jada>Styles..even though P has his moments like on Shootouts. Still waiting on Time is Money though, I have a feeling it'll be better then Kiss of Death.

J Hood>Sheek
    test
  10. Tupac-Nas

Tupac-Nas Illmatic

Styles but Kiss so close second if only he wasn't so mainstream orientated, sheek is solid third.
    test
  11. FINK

FINK This Is Me

Jada, Styles, then sheek

I really like em all though. I agree with dude who said Sheek shouldnt be in top 25, but I still like him. I actually think "Walk Witt Me" was a pretty good album. A lot of people cant stand his voice which is always an understandable excuse to not listen to someone, but if you do like him or dont mind him I think you should check it out if you havnt heard it.

Jadas my favorite because I love his raspy voice and flow... To me his prescence on a track always kills it just because of the way he attacks it (I cant explain it). Styles to me is good if hes on the right track. I think whenever styles gets on a really grimey beat its great, but I dont think Styles has the versatility that Jada has to get on any kind of track... Styles can only be on certain ones to make it sound good.

I want to add on to what NinjaMC said about Sheek being the Mack 10 of the group. I dont think Sheek is there to just to finish the group as much as he's there to handle the business for the group (he arranged the D Block Records Deal). Where its obvious that both Jada and Styles are talented rappers... Sheek's there just because he can rap, and thats a big difference.
    test
  12. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

basicaly
    test
  13. Rugged Ray

Rugged Ray DEEZ NUTS

Styles>Kiss>Sheek

I still think Sheek's pretty ill, though.....he's almost like the alternative when you get tired of the other two. There's no real weak link of LOX.
    test
  14. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Kiss and Styles are the same to me > then sheek
    test
  15. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

jada no doubt, styles is dope and sheek is a waste of space
    test
  16. Dialted

Dialted Mr. Ted dial

Styles all the way.
    test
  17. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

Jada an Styles are tied with me especially in their Bad Boy days man...............but I do agree that Sheek switches up his flow an shit.................but his album was hot...........hot garbage.............an Kiss is mainstream oriented cuz thats what he has prepped to be from when he ran with Biggie............they all told him how to make money and thats why Kiss of Death is almost plat
    test
  18. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

jada, but i love all dem nggaz, they allllll nice in they own wayz.
    test
  19. drew23

drew23 New Member

jada 2 but all dem cats nice and then they got the kid Jae Hood whos lyrics are crazy spits pure fire every track cant wait for him to drop commercial album.
    test
  20. indeks

indeks Godfather

Jadakiss first becaue his flow and voice, then Styles, then Sheek
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.