Who is Trey Songz Supposed To Be Dissin?

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Mask2MyFace2, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

over the Trap Or Die beat this nicca dissin somebody....It's wack but still...in the song sound like he dissin an Atlanta nicca....I hope not....

because Lloyd will fucking blow this nicca out the water cause that's who he sounds exactly like trying to take his style.

That song Just Gotta Make It is so wack. But anyway who is he supposed to be dissing? Does anybody know?

Trey Songz - Urban War Jeans...........download it and tell me what the bizness is.
    test
  2. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

eh im sorry but trey songz shits on lloyd and i really dont think they sound anything alike. but i'll d/l it and see.
    test
  3. Mask2MyFace2

Lloyd is 1000 times better than Trey Songz and Trey Songz sounds just like Lloyd but just a lil deeper voice.

The way he sings justs reminds me a lot of Lloyd

Trey Songz album is kinda aight 3.3/ 5 (the bootleg advance though)
    Lloyd - Southside is riding though 4.2/5
    test
  4. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Trey usually don't be dissing people subliminally.

Mask u my boy, but LLOYD? WTF.. that dude barley can hit notes, he smokes too much and thats fucking his voice up, Trey's new album is fire, and his gangsta-tip songs aint the best, but when he uses his album material, it shits on Lloyds career, im serious...Trey can sing, u can hate it or love it, but what song besides Hey Young Girl, Caddilac Love, Take It Low, Southside is worth mentioning on Lloyd album?

R.Kelly started that singing/rapping shit and he will definitely kill Lloyd himself. Lloyd don't even touch any topic besides maybe love like most r&b people, and then killing a n!gga.. come on
    test
  5. Mask2MyFace2

Blank you can't be serious..you my shawty but....Lloyd is that nicca

besides those songs you mentioned on his album

Hustler
    Ride Wit Me
    My Life
    This Way

his cameos are always something fire

Eightball & MJG feat. Lloyd - Forever
    Tango Redd feat Lloyd - Let's Cheat
    Young Jeezy feat. Lloyd - Tear That Pussy Up
    Ja Rule feat. Lloyd - Caught Up
    Ashanti feat. Lloyd - Take Me Tonight

come on now...that dude be riding...Lloyd talks about love, life, and hard times
    Trey Songz is aight and can sing. The song he has out now though sucks the one with Twista (he doesn't suck though, aretha franklins on the album!) but he doesn't have the track record to diss anybody especially with a weak diss. His album is good ( I changed it from a 3.3 to a 3.8). But Lloyd is better to me (not just cuz he from Southside ATL either).

R.Kelly is definitely better than both of them by about 100 classic songs written, produced and sung and cameo'd ( not that many but you understand what I'm saying).

Plus I got a correction...Trey Songz was saying "I make more money now than you plan ta"

I thought he said " I make more money than that nicca from atlanta" and he was talking about snitchin for a song with TI & Jeezy...he was on an Atlanta beat...it just sounded like a diss but it wasn't. But I would really like to know he is dissin in this song.
    test
  6. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

I haven't found that song yet but i'll look for it. But regarding Lloyd and Trey Songz. I've listened to both Trey and Lloyd and Trey Songz shits on him. I see no way Trey is like Lloyd either.

But it's all opinion. But i'll take Trey before Lloyd anyday of the week.
    test
  7. Young Marc

Young Marc Skrilla757

I fucks wit' both these nigs

Trey is from my homestate Virginia and Lloyd reppin' the A but both these cats got skills on da singin' tip
    test
  8. Catch TWENTY 2

Catch TWENTY 2 Poet Extrodinaire

I'm taking llyod over Trey only cause I heard lloyd album and suprisely I fucks with alot of songs on the album. Maybe when I hear more from trey then opinion will change but until.......lloyd!
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I gotta ride wtih Trey, simply because when that song "Just Gotta Make It" hit, I was able to relate to it so much. From the music to the jobs to the girl who sticks by you through it all? Shiiiittttt...

Sound like he was writing about me directly.
    test
  10. mistamystery

mistamystery New Member

I ain't even know about that. But lloyd is better.
    test
  11. ndastreets

ndastreets $$$$$

mask ur just a hater. lol

homie i like lloyd and trey songz...

heard both albums

trey songz >> lloyd album anyday

lloyd is sick with it but trey's album is better
    test
  12. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

I heard both of them. Lloyd is my nicca cuz majority of the songs on his album i really like,but I love Trey songz.
    test
  13. Asiasiasia

Asiasiasia New Member

Lloyd rolls with some of the illest •••••s like Scarface, 8balls&MJG,Ja Rule, young jeezy,T.I.&P$C,too short,UGK,Lil Wayne and ••••• Santana.

Trey songs isn't that bad eighter.
    they both aight •••••s and if you hating, you must not be black.
    test
  14. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

he dont need to be trying to diss anyone. he need to be trying to get his album to at least go gold before he talks any kind of shit
    test
  15. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

yes because going gold equals some sort of hierarchy.... [look] People are too obsessed with mother fuckers and how much mainstream album sales they rack up......
    test
  16. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

if his album is so great, then why are his record sales so low. he hasnt even reached 200,000 sales yet. you would think his sales would be higher if all these people bragging on his cd actualy went out and bought it instead of downloading it. and like i said before if your shit flopped you shouldnt be throwing disses anywhere. thats all i'm saying.
    test
  17. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

I'll take Trey Songs over Lloyd any day of the week. Lloyd's voice just urks the heck out of me. As far as Trey sounding like Lloyd I dont hear it at all. "I Gotta Go" is my cut right now. It has that old school soulful feel to it."In the Middle" and "Kinda love" are good too. I still dig "Just gotta make it" and his cut with Twister "Girl tonight". If there werent list of Lloyd songs in here I couldnt honestly name one track he has...I just think of that one annoying track he had with Ashanti and I dont even know the name of it
    test
  18. soflywhtguy2k

soflywhtguy2k New Member

Trey Songz is hot..... no homo.
    test
  19. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

I can understand that you don't like dude but to say that 1. Lloyd is better (And I'm a fan of both believe that), and 2. Gotta Make It is wack, shows a true clouded judgement and therefore you can not be taken seriously.
    test
  20. Silk10

Silk10 New Member

im with blank trey can sing and lloyd wasnt that good and he had a better cast settin him up 4 success
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.