Who is the realest on rapmusic.com: Emceegoddess vs Eyerate

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by RonSimmons, Jan 2, 2010.

?

Who defines real?

1. Eyerate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. EmceeGoddess

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

this. no paid promo + 111k + honors puts you in the running, then its up to YT to make the call on who gets the offers.
    test
  2. Eyerate

suspect...
    test
  3. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Just listened to the interview last night that sci did, and thats cool that eyerate stepped up and helped out financially to support an event that all u guys are dying to see footage of. There are not alot of folks putting in their own hard earned dollars into this battle movement, and I am always greatful to those that have the means to support its continuation. Whether u hate Eyerate or like him, I can tell he has good business prowess and we need more smart people to be involved, more than we need naysayers and pessimists. If the money was right, I would help to contribute more financially, becuz paying for events, venues, security, plane tickets, etc is not cheap by any means. Alot of u guys take for granted how these battles go down, and don't realize there are alot of folks puttin in their sweat and money into makin these battles so memorable. Eyerate has bold opinions, but he did more to help support than alot of the trolls that post on these forums.

And for those that hate on Sykull, i don't get it either. He's been a fan of battling for longer than alot of people that have jumped on the bandwagon in recent years. He has a strong opinion on battles, and whether u agree with those opinions or not, I can respect him becuz he has followed the scene for so many years. I honestly think he's a smart battler, and I hope he gets back to battling, hopefully for the NW division (despite what anyone thinks based off his one battle with Rev). And u should meet someone be4 u judge someone based solely off a message board.

"Keepin it real" has become a catch phrase these days. Who remembers that Dave Chapelle skit? lol.

I'd rather hear an opinion of someone being themselves than have someone tell me they are keepin it real.
    test
  4. Eyerate

rocky just ended this thread i think.. haha.
    test
  5. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Lush also said Nice Vibes.....does that mean I can now run around acting like I'm involved just coz I sent some cash!?!?! lol fuck outta here

PEACE
    test
  6. Eyerate

why are you so bent on being a bandwagon hater all of a sudden? the fact that i sponsored part of BOLA is just one of the many things ive done and continue to do to keep grindtime moving.. so give a little bit of thanks that i help allow you to continue to give shitty performances and take Ls, faggot.
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

sifu donates and supports too dude and he doesn't go around mentioning it. thats teh whole point. i know of others who give cash too and they don't talk about it.
    test
  8. Glen Swagmire

Glen Swagmire New Member

Ayo, Eyerate..How much you contribute to BOLA? 12 dollars plus you sucked off all the hosts right? Get the fuck outta here son [​IMG]

Stop being a lame faggot or niggas will come see you. Have you shook as fuck on some

[​IMG] shit

[​IMG]
    test
  9. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Nah he's right EG...I'm sorry, my many thanks for the opportunities you have given me Eyerate, I hope if after some proving you might allow me to one day do another GT battle, I know I've messed up and I'm sorry I put you in that position bruv I shouldve known better init

PEACE
    test
  10. Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus New Member

tbh im prolly the realest, top 10 for sure

dzk is pretty real

erikforeman = fakest
    test
  11. Eyerate

this post would be great, except you heard that from lush.. i never once mentioned sponsoring BOLA before that interview came out.
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

im speaking in general of you talking about what you do for gt in the most pompous tool way ever. "the fact is you're gonna see me at events, ur gonna hear about me doing things and some stuff im not allowed to mention" etc shit like that is ultra gay man just shut up, do things and let it ride
    test
  13. Eyerate

i didnt say i wasnt allowed to mention anything.. i can say whatever i want.. the fact of the matter is you wont know most of the shit i do with GT because its behind the scenes and doesnt need airplay. its cute that you guys think this is all some chest beating bullshit, but again, who am i trying to impress? the 50 of you who regularly post here and who i wont ever meet? come on... anything i say or hint at in regards to info about GT is genuinely just to create buzz for something or give you guys a hint of something thats in the works(i.e. the WWE thread comment). and you WILL see me at events and on footage judging and other bullshit.. you will hear my name mentioned. you think its extra gay? cute. high five.
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

lol you are super dense bro. its gay that you go out of your way to talk about how we WILL see you at GT events like anybody cares. or that you DO have a hand in this and do things in the background we'll never know about. it IS chest beating bullshit you are trying to brand yourself as something and be mr cool guy.

like i said, many people donate time/money into gt in tons of diff ways and you'll never hear about it. you go out of your way to let us know that you do shit but ITS BACK END STUFF YOU'LL NEVER HEAR ABOUT. its obvious you won't realize how toolish that is since you're the one doing it so i guess my point is moot.

lol @ "who am i trying to impress" when u just got done repeatedly talking about how you love the publicity this board gives you even tho u dont have anything that can capitalize off any sort of 'buzz'

YOU LOSE!! GOOD DAY SIR.
    test
  15. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

thread is hilarious.
    test
  16. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

eyerates like the 2010 version of mr atla,which isnt a bad thing depending on your opinion of mr atla
    test
  17. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

lol, VERY GOOD
    test
  18. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

Hey EG what do you do for GT btw?
    test
  19. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

test