Who is the realest on rapmusic.com: Emceegoddess vs Eyerate

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by RonSimmons, Jan 2, 2010.

?

Who defines real?

1. Eyerate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. EmceeGoddess

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Hahaha, at least I get a mention! Good looks, Miley.
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

when did anyone ever say or hint that i dont capitalize off the buzz? i very much so do and 2010 is going to be a huge year. also, im active on this board, so im going to say way more shit than other people who are involved or actively supporting that dont post on here all the time.

[funny] as i said in my video, ATLA is alright by me. he pulled some bad business and made some faulty promises, but as far as im concerned dude has never done me wrong. before that whole "petty" shit blew up he was gunna have me out to cohost and judge some battles.

oh no. [dexlewis]
    test
  3. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Probably time this thread died
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

and the way you capitalize off it is receiving 'daps' and getting 'eyerate is a faggot' in the tags. props.

ok ill let the thread die. you don't think you come off as a huge tool and i disagree. c'est la vie. take it easy.
    test
  5. Rjunior

Rjunior New Member

i aint listen to the interview
    but props for that my g
    test
  6. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

hahahaha

eg won

eg was more popular on this board than ppl think

i remember the EG vs EG poll was pretty close, well closer than people expected
    test
  7. ErikForeman

Eyerate, easily.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

New poll ftw?
    test
  9. ErikForeman

I support this.
    test
  10. Eyerate

he would never square up with me.. search around and you'll find the post where he said "if were ever at the same event i wouldnt even look at you. why would i? your bigger than me by a lot and im there to watch battles."
    test
  11. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

And that's a direct fuckin' quote.
    test
  12. teacozy

teacozy New Member

lol @ Jeff being the first one to bump the thread. Success.

Yo, if I could re-open the poll, I would. Should be bi-annual.
    test
  13. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

poll reopened

:funny:
    test
  14. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Oh shit. Haha.
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

wow, no i didn't you delusional fuck

you are combining 2 posts into 1, both of which are different, and reading the first one wrong

someone asked me if id talk to you at an event or how wed interact and i said i wouldnt even bother talking to you, as in, because you are a loser piece of shit who i'd never want to interact with. it has nothing to do with being scared of anything clown, id beat the shit out of EF and id never attempt to talk to him either

someone else asked if i thought id beat you in a fight and i said probably not from what ive heard hes huge

what about those 2 statements is confusing to you
    test
  16. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

im do my waka flocka and not vote
    test
  17. Eyerate

find those quotes, because thats DEFINITELY not what you said pussy :funny:

you clearly said you wouldnt say shit to me in person because id beat the brakes off that ass. claiming anything different is a joke.. but if you wanna take that back, im an easy dude to find.

did you also not tell mcvet you live next to the police station and your going to rat him out on sight? stop playing like you arent the biggest dripping cunt on the whole of the internet.
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

no, that's not what i said. you misunderstood the statement in the first place and are remembering it wrong. why would i openly say "yeah man i aint saying nothing to him he'd beat the brakes off my ass" in one thread, then a few months later id take it back. why would i have a problem admitting someone would beat my ass? its some huge pathetic thing to be able to admit you cant beat up every person in the world? i am 5'7 155ish and have been in a good number of fights. you think just out of chance i have only fought ppl smaller than me? nobody is afraid of fighting you man, you are reading shit wrong.

this is what i said then and i am saying it again now. i have 0 respect for you as a person. you are a pathetic clown. due to this, i would never want to interact with you or exchange banter. you are a pain to listen to on the boards and your horrible personality is offputting. again, due to this, i would never want to talk to you at any point IRL. there are lots of people im confident id smash in a fight from here and id treat them the same. i think sketchmenace is a little fag and he's frail as shit but id never go try and kick his ass or even try and instigate or talk to him.

i told mcvet that + 20 other things to make him shook, which he was. i also told him i was going to contact his school and get him expelled. its not like i can you know meet up with him at an event because he is too afraid to go to them. ask your boy maple

mcvet threatened to come to seattle with 4 big high school football player friends to beat me up and i convinced him that he was going to be expelled from school, likely arrested on felonious charges, lose his job lmao and that i was going to contact his parents

he tried squashing it and my mission was successful

nobody was calling the cops on fucking mcveteran lmao

you are the most delusional cat on here, you have constantly told lies about me on here forever.
    test
  19. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

why did you duck foreman at the cali event? i heard you had been to all of them but decided to skip the one he was going to. care to explain?
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

lmao ducking foreman. seriously man where do you come up with this shit? you know you should have reasons for shit before assuming/makings hit up right?

like he's some brolic guy i should look out for whos gonna try and fight me when he sees me?

no i havent been to all of them. i have never been to a bola, i missed botb2 and ive never been to a bar exam event.

i couldnt really afford to go even tho i really wanted to, so i was planning on takin a train to OR and driving up with friends there to save money. then i had a really horrible night and wound up losing my phone and said fuck it i need the money to buy a new one.

apparently i have callled the cops on you too, whoever the fuck u are
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.