Who is the Best Female MMA Fighter?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Apr 9, 2012.

?

Who is the BEST Female MMA Fighter?

Poll closed Jul 7, 2012.
  1. Cris 'Cyborg' Santos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ronda Rousey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sarah Kaufman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tara LaRosa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Marloes Coenen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

It's not what you think though.... plenty of people still have tons of respect for them and they've managed to escape with a good bit of their legacy in tact.....it's possible.
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Also I can't wait until Coenen fights again

Marloes <3
    test
  3. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

It is what I THINK though. And I don't mean that in a jackass way. I understand that I guess your looking as this in a way where they can still sleep at night or something. I'm looking at this as if you are a Human who is truly good, you won't be fucking with that.

I don't use steroids. The day I do I will feel like shit because it is wrong. THOSE people have to feel horrible. YES, they managed to get away without being banned forever, so they had to make it back to some sort of fame, BUT other people have to lose consciousness because some guy pumps roids like a bitch?

THESE are fucking cheat codes on LIFE were talking about, that aren't even safe for the fighters using thems health, but that is a whole different topic. Dude I think about this myself. I like fighting, I haven't myself got in a fight in AWHILE, but I do think about it a lot. I am 100% natural, work out, and if I'm ever in a fight where I know the dude is Juiced, I will grab a fucking weapon and carve the muscle out of him till it is a fair fight you dig (okay I'm not ManiK but fuck steroids).
    test
  4. LungZzZ

Coenen is a cutie, she reminds me a lot of that Street Fighter character. I believe she is like the Face of an all female fighting league starting up.
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I actually agree with you.....I was just expanding on Gal's point and using comparisons from MMA where people have gotten caught and still have kept some legacy....There are others like Josh Barnett, Sean Sherk, etc that have lost a lot of credibility because of it but some make it through.
    test
  6. LungZzZ

Word, my bad I thought you all were just ignoring the facts (ur a bitch if u done roids). MATCH ups make fights, and yes, a lot of past users have built up good enoough names that I would be down to watch them fight again. BUT you will never see me biging up ANY of these past steroid users after a WIN from now on.
    test
  7. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

lol this thread has gotten a smidge off topic
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter, as long as a discussion is flowing.
    test
  9. LungZzZ

lmao, off-topic makes sense were on Rapmusic.com:funny:
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Back on Topic....I think Cyborg is the best because she's the most complete fighter in women's mma.....she has top notch striking, great defensive wrestling, and solid jitz.....I think one of the biggest weaknesses in women's mma is that most fighters are fairly one dimensional.....Rousey has her grappling but her striking is awful.....Miesha's striking isn't great.....Coenen can't wrestle.....Modafferi can't wrestle or strike......Fujii can't strike.....etc

The problem that plagues a lot of women's fights is that most of the top fighters come from a grappling background so most of the fights look the same.....they're all grappling matches.....the strikers aren't well rounded and get wrestle fucked. The women's division is coming a long but we'll still need to wait a bit before it stops being so top heavy.
    test
  11. LungZzZ

What makes her striking horrid? Your making it out to be like Cyborg hasn't been doing roids and fighting MMA for a LARGE amount of her life....Ronda on the other hand has like 7 fights. YES, she is a superhero like individual, but still, give her time to grow man, she hasn't been doing to bad (finished every opponent in round 1 without steroids, something Cyborg can't say, EVEN the finishing in ROUND1 part lol).

Ronda is training in 209 with the Scrap pack as we speak I believe. I don't know what you think about Nick Diaz's striking, but she rolled with him b4, and come this training session I'm sure he will help her a lot on the feet.

ANYWAYS though, Ronda has never stayed on her feet long enough to really judge bro. Yeah some shots were ate....to get an armbar, IF SHE was thinking about landing a punch, yeah, then she is a bad striker, but she was thinking about, and did get the TD.
    test
  12. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

That's my point. For the most part, women's MMA is still finding its' identity....the early days of the UFC looked a lot like this.....now that women in MMA is becoming more common, we'll start to see females who have been raised doing MMA and we'll see a higher number of quality fighters.
    test
  13. LungZzZ

That is 100% true, womens MMA is literally like the old days of the UFC. Steroid users who aren't number 1, and the hard workers like ronda!!!! lol naw w.e.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.