Who is Esau. What color is this kat ?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

none of you, not a single one, can agree on the interpretations yet you all claim to have it right?

lets say there was someone looking for someone to teach them, how would they go about choosing? wouldnt this all be so confusing? which one of you is the right teacher?

*waits for all of you to say ME
    test
  2. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Alias3000 is childish, you are in danger if you actually consider him your teacher.

Coup, does at least study and do some research so I wouldn't say he doesn't have potential.

I study and research also, however it's quite obvious my research is much more extensive though I still wouldn't say I'm qualified to "teach" any one other than my son and my woman.

So with that being said, it's up to you who you chose to consider. Either way you need to do independent studies and research, nothing wrong with comparing notes and fellowship with other people... just ask for guidance from the most High and keep seeking him, you will find the truth one way or another. But never take what one man says and just believe it, always evaluate truth from the lies not by your own understanding but by scriptures, and history.
    test
  3. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

'Unstable soul'

lol.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

did you guys know the only reason caucasion got applied to the white race was because this anthropologist dude from the 1700's forget his name but he classified the 5 races. They were the caucasians, mongolians, ethiopian, american, and malayan. He had a collection of skulls and the best looking, and equally proportioned one he had was from the caucasus(thats between the black and caspain sea). He then deduced that the 'caucasians' from caucasus where the highest type of white race and human available. BUt the funny part is, the actual inhabitants of caucasus were basically retards and were certainly not of the highest order lol. Praise to the lord almighty ZOLTAN
    test
  5. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

You are all racially overinclined morons, what color is the skin of jesus's spirit? Of Esau's? Of anyone's spirit? We all ejaculate the same color, get over it, you're stuck on the physical aspects, hung up on materialism in the mundane, let go of what the universal particles have collected into and done, shed your perspectives that the tangible history made of atoms matter.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Sky watch the 4 hour lesson. It is widely known that Esau is not the father of the white "race". All the points are covered. ALL POINTS.

I can't belive you have not watched it yet. I love study and I jumped on this study and finished in one sitting....but that's just me, I love learning.

Even the dukes of Edom are covered. Everything.

That kat in the video you posted is doing bootleg scholarship and it's quite funny. When people claim Esau is white I just roll my eyes and dismiss them as unlearned concerning this matter. It's an indication of someones understanding.

Again, I'm astonished you and Alias won't learn concerning this matter and still hold to tradition.

Anyhow, I'm OKAY with what you want to believe. We each have to run this race.

Peace
    test
  7. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

but you have YET to tell me who and where the people of Esau are today?

It's garbage. I watched it. found so many inconsistencies I was lol'in.

hahaha....shiiiiiiiiiit
    test
  8. Alias3000

stfu bitch, this ain't about color, it's about the TABLE OF NATIONS.

get a gotdamn clue.

gotta love the Public Fool System.
    test
  9. Alias3000

that's because you two drink from the same ignorant glass of piss. go figure.
    test
  10. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

First off, I dropped out, second, you're right, its not about race, its not about anything physical or humanistic, its not about physical events in history, its not about divine lineages or prophecies of worldly retribution or the proper cultural uprisings, its not about anything mundane. You fucks can't get passed that shit for some reason

Faggot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.