Who is Esau. What color is this kat ?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Does the scriptures teach that Esau was the father of the so called white man or is this teaching handed down from men and in traditions of the ISUPK and their splinter camps? Is this teaching biased on logic or does it trigger emotions such as vengeance, malice, lack of self of esteem and irresponsibility?

In this "Who is Esau?" series we will examine every single point/evidence unlearned people use to say that Esau is the father of the so called white man. All arguments are covered, and every single talking point used to support this vile doctrine is examined and shown to be nothing but ignorance regarding the word of Yah. Esau was in fact a so called ruddy black man.

This is a 4 hour series and is intended for those doing serious study and seekers of the truth. Get your scriptures out and pay attention.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLIIMyAbA0d69Q-oZjB0-FSrPu7um2WLdF&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh snap youre gonna make Alias's head explode
    test
  3. Coup d'état

He reveals just how unlearned he really is every time he talks about Esau being white...
    test
  4. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Esau is red, not white. you lost right there, Coup.

And he is the first born of Issac, the eldest of Jacob.

He was red and covered in hair, Biblical text, not traditional lip service.

Gen. 25:25

Issac loved Esau because he was a hunter and good with his hands. > You see this in the world today. Esau's people love to hunt and gather and make their home and hideaways deep in the woods or high in trees or caves.

Jacob was the mellow study type that loved to sit with Issac and study GOD's word. Yo ualso see this in the world today. Most Brothers are laid back and like to be wise over using their might, eventhough we have that too. His mother Rebekah loved him for his ways more.
    test
  5. Alias3000

SO...if you wanna get technical Coup, the "white man" lied to the world for eons by allowing us all to call him "white". when in fact he's RED.

the Original Red Man.

and fools thought the Native Americans was the Red Man, no clowns, that''s the Tribe of Gad. Israelites.

get a clue.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Something tells me you will not learn from this video...

I know the "white man" lied, stole and took on your forefathers Identity Alias. No questions there. The scriptures even say the Gentiles inherited lies and vanity. Yah put you in captivity, not the white man. Yah rose up all these nations to see to it.

ESAU IS NOT THE WHITE MAN TODAY.

Now, if you will humble yourself and study and hear out an issue before you speak you will be corrected on who you think Esau is. Don't you want the truth ? Or is fables good enough for you ? All these unlearned camps like GMS, GOCC, ISUPK and the other splinter cell camps are unlearned on this matter.

Hear a matter out before you speak on it. Esau is not the "white man" and however much emphasis you put on it does not change what the scriptures teach on the matter.

Again, hear the issue out. Then we can talk. Each and every point is covered. The truth is in your face and to go against it is contrary to the Father.

You look stupid with the analogies and 'proofs' you use. All of it is nonsense and traditions, fables, and teachings of men. This video will humble you. Until you watch this lesson/study I will not talk about this with you.

This is basic stuff and we need to move on to more important issues within the House of Ysrael.

Nuff said...
    test
  7. Alias3000

It appears you are ignorant to Bible scripture, Coup. and rely on a novice brother to school you on who Esau is...shame on you.

Let GOD be the truth and every man a liar.

Romans 3:4
    "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged."

Listen, if you want to test who the descendants of Esau are, just go ask one of your white friends, not one mixed with anything, a white one,....take away his Gillette fusion for 3 months, watch that motherfucker turn into a shag rug. THAT'S PROOF!

more examples include sunbathing, too much sun and Esau's people turn into bloody red stop signs,

are you kidding me right now?

Let me ask you Coup, WHO are the descendants of Esau if not the current Anglo in the world, then? because all mankind's nations are STILL in the earth. ALL of them. SO, WHO are Esau's people and where are they today? and who did they descend from?

I'll give you a week to figure it out.
    test
  8. Alias3000

hahaha...I jsut have to laugh at the brotha comparing King David to Esau...WOW.

Was King David red and hairy all over like a hairy garment?

NO, He just read it. King David was a Handsome brother. So handsome that people, women AND men like to look at him in the face.

talk about apples and oranges? You fools mixing gravy and gummy bears.

lol

:obamalulz:
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Really ? You don't comprehend ? WOW. I can't believe you are this dumb. No way. Come back later.

The same root word is used to describe Esau being red as the one describing King David. The same word. So by your logic, Kind David is white.

Keep watching...if that don't sink in the other points will. HEAR IT OUT. Study when you have time and not distracted. In other words, come ready to learn.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Alais, when I said WATCH THE WHOLE LESSON I was not kidding.

IT WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

Real talk, come at this lesson ready to learn. You cannot watch it like a football game or movie. You have to pay attention and be in the Spirit.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dude, he will just troll the shit out of you...

its his gimmic
    test
  12. Alias3000

Shut up bitch and get back in the bleechers, you ain't starting in this game.
    test
  13. Alias3000

hey Coup,

I'm the type of brotha that likes to discuss point by point. I don't need to "soak it up" in the spirit and come back after I got 200 questions. that's witchcraft. no, we can go point for point.

Now are you denying scripture or listening to a fool on a video?

check yourself Coup

We can start with the first 10 minutes of the video and discuss how foolish the breakdown is. and go 10 minutes at a time. but I ain't watching 3hours of video and be 2 weeks later trying to discuss this shit with you. we can go a LOT faster going precept upon precept, line upon line.

Don't try to use the fact that King David was ruddish looking and Esau was ruddish looking as some sort of pararrell, that's bullshit. Because if you understood the lineage of Jacob's children, he had them with different women so the Tribes are all unique in color shades. that's a given.

and Yes, I believe Esau is the progenitor of the people we call white today. It's Biblical fact and timeline proven.

WHY on Earth do you think they call themselves CAUCASIONS today? could it be cause they were natives of the CAUCUSUS Mountains in Georgia, Russia. ?? hmm.....maybe?...jus a lil bit?...ya think?

lol...I should be a Professor at a University I dropp so much Science.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

OOOOH SNAP! good one Shemalias3000
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Alias it's the mark of any seeker to learn and hear an issue out. PM once you watched this lesson in its entirety. You will find out how wrong you are concerning Esau and how unlearned you are. That's ok, it's a sign of matruity to own up to mistakes and its a sign of manhood to repent of them.

All of your questions are answered. Even the time line.

I love you brother. You were the first person to get me on track to the truth...HalleluYAH.

My advice to you is to leave this place for awhile and study this matter. Your pride will not allow you to be corrected in the sight of men...that is sad, because it don't matter what men think.

I had to correct myself about my christian pagan beliefs...that was hard to do. But I love truth.
    test
  16. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Ezekiel.36.5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

Who's in Israel right now? Sephardic & Ashkenazi Jews...

One is from Japhet, and the other is from Esau. Now Japhet was originally so-called "black" but down the line that changed. Could be because of the leprosy, or could be because of Esau... either way it changed.

However, this scripture is talking about people being in the land... and it says the "heathen" and "Idumea" (edomites). So... they both look like some so-called "white" people to me.

I rest my case.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  18. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

:::::::::::translation:::::::::
    test
  19. Coup d'état

@Sky you are a honest kat in my book...a little bit of understanding will close off the little bit of confusion you have on the issue. Edom is still over there, don't mistake them for the Jahphet imposters though.

There are too many Hebrews out there spreading a false teaching on who esau is. He was not a European. Caucasian. does red really mean white? learn real Hebrew and not ISUPKanese. The music is by s.o.p. former members of ISUPK

@BrokeBack

Your pagan mindset bleeds through the pages.

You're one the most fake individuals I've ever met. You have a very unstable soul dude. You are a double minded person, one minute you give props and feign friendship and the other you are mocking the people you pretend to be cool with.

To sum it all up, the word cuts you. There is good reason why I don't respect you.

"A double minded man is unstable in all his ways" -Proverbs.
    test
  20. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Has nothing to do with ISUPK or GMS. Here goes a scriptural breakdown. I watched that video you put, and that Insinuating that Esau is the Arab, then who is the Ishmaelite?

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mKahw43qR38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.