who is better, ghostface or eminem? vote here ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Dec 31, 2010.

?

who is better, on all accounts.

1. eminem.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ghostface.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. you can't compare the two, they're different.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Sparro.

.Sparro. A Wraith

Yes, you ARE the stupid fuck. Greater = impact. You don't have to be a mega star and move millions of units to have impact on the game. Can I get a Big L? Illmatic isn't the greatest hip-hop album of all time because it had sooooooooo much commerical success (it didn't, at all) it's the GOAT because when ANY great album is dropped, what do the majority of us say? "Ah, that shit's an Illmatic!"

Yes, please vacate this thread. Why lames even bother to post on music boards when they know 0 about it baffles me.
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

No.

Never. Prove me wrong.

How is me not being Asian a SLIGHT technicality? :funny: You are one stupid, fucking wigger.

Online crew? So not only do you lie, you laugh at your own lies? Kind of like you keep telling yourself over and over that your parents will get back together. News flash, they won't! :funny:

You got one fact correct, I do watch football. I'm glad you were smart enough to read my signature to see which football club I support. I'm actually surprised you were able to do that.

145 pounds? No. Fail, yet again.

Sure you talk to your pops, I mean you have to have some other colossal fucking loser to relate to regularly.

Now you're really digging into some deep lies. Do you think for one second I would ever talk to you outside of RM? Come on wigger, I know you didn't finish high school, but at least get a LITTLE creative. Nobody believes you.

Yet again, you missed on everything. To be honest, I wouldn't know what it's like to come from a broken home, so I kind of understand how you have to tell yourself lies to make yourself feel better. Just remember, you WERE the reason for your parent's separation.

http://board.rapmusic.com/hip-hop-central/1231196-omg.html(link)

:funny:
    test
  3. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

I think there's a plethora of rappers better than Eminem, but what you're saying is merely opinion, which does not make it fact, which is why I don't understand why you're verbally assaulting everyone as if your opinion is more sensible and justified than theirs.

You're a dumbass..it's faggots like you with an 'elitist' mindset that make hip hop heads look fucking stupid.
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

oh, i'm sorry.

i didn't know you had a phd in music analysis.

perhaps you could use your time and skills in a better/greater way, instead of pointlessly arguing with "lames" on a music board.

why you're not getting paid to do this baffles me ...

[turn] ...
    test
  5. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

test
  6. .Sparro.

.Sparro. A Wraith

'Better' is opinion, 'more skilled' isn't. Post these rappers though.

But let someone come on here talking about how good they think Lil Wayne is and watch you and a bunch of other lames hop in with your 'elitist' mindset. Suck a cock you hypocrite.

Find a better way to tell me you're an idiot and I've proved you wrong.
    test
  7. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

ghostface easily, to be honest

eminem is better at making words rhyme. but beyond that his music is boring and his persona is tiring and self-absorbed. ghostface is probably one of the most underrated rappers out there. he's probably my favorite story-telling rapper to be honest, and even when he's rhyming stream of conscience he says the wildest shit without being purposely shocking or corny about it... so many unnoticed gems in the ghostface albums that i don't pick up on till like the 100th time hearing the same songs... i'm biased since i don't listen to em anymore and ghost is prolly my favorite rapper but there it is
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

you should've made the poll public so that we could identify all those who voted for em and purge them from the forum
    test
  9. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

they ARE to different things. better involves skill/quality. Greater involves skill/quality plus IMPACT on the rap game.
    test
  10. vandalism

vandalism the king

finally a nigga wit some good taste on the ghostface tip

word @ ghost being underrated... it's funny that one of them stans called him "overrated" purely cause a couple people in this thread think he's better than eminem... ghost got more 5 mic classic albums than anyone in the game and yet no one ever put him on they top 10 lists or shit like that, they give him props when his name gets brought up but he's mad under rated otherwise

word at the gems too... it's crazy when you hear him spazz wit the slang and first time round you ain't got a fuckin clue what just happened, then after a couple listens you start understandin the story he's tellin...
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

^yea

plus all these years later he stays true to himself and releases quality hip hop music from time to time. he's not on some corny trend and he doesn't come back when he's not wanted and sound forced or dated... who else can you say that about? certainly not eminem. his consistency is based on sales pretty much sales alone.. em sells consistently kind of like how jay-z sells consistently but neither one of them are as genuine in their craft as ghostface...

plus i'm convinced that hip hop is mostly about your persona anyway.. everyone talks about 'skill' like there's some mathematical way to calculate who the best emcee is..
    test
  12. vandalism

vandalism the king

man I don't even think ghost thinks about stayin true or whatever

he just get blasted and go say whatever the fuck he wan say in the booth... then cant even remember what he was talkin bout afterwards lol
    test
  13. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

yea but thats what i mean.. his character is more genuine cause of that.. a good example of what im talking about is when he made that autotune track with ron brown and jay-z released death of autotune and he made that video talkin about how he had wanted to get the clubs poppin with his new track and then jay-z killed it for him.. that shit was classic.. rappers are perpetual liars so that type of blunt honesty is refreshing and characteristic of ghost.. i can't find the video so this post is a disappointment
    test
  14. vandalism

vandalism the king

actually thats true now you mention it that commercial autotune joint he made was garbage.
    test
  15. Metaphoracle

Metaphoracle Blunted on the MV-8000

Eminem might be a better technical rapper but he will never make an album better than Ironman. Ghostface is much more consistent with his material.
    test
  16. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Umm yes it is..our individual opinions of what is and isn't 'skill' is probably vastly different from each other's.

Currently, all of these rappers shit on Eminem:

Tech N9ne, Lil Wayne, Possessed, Psiklone, Big Boi, Lupe Fiasco, Vinnie Paz, Dessa, Diabolic, Reef The Lost Cauze, Sage Francis, Hopsin, Yelawolf, Grieves, etc, etc.

Once again though this is opinion, which means you're allowed to disagree, but your disagreement does NOT mean that I or anyone else is WRONG.

Talking out of your ass, again I see. I actually think Lil Wayne's one of the best rappers in the mainstream right now, so good job making yourself look like the elitist hypocritical asshole I knew you were. :)
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

oh, okay.

like i was supposed to somehow know your definition of greater and better?

i'll let dictionary.com to update their definition of the words ...

[turn] ...
    test
  18. .Sparro.

.Sparro. A Wraith

Skill comes down to flow and delivery. Idc what your outlook may be.

"Currently, all of these rappers shit on Eminem":

Debatable. As of right now, Eminem and Tech N9ne are definitely the most skilled rappers active.
    Gtfoh.
    I like Rhyme Asylum, but no.
    Wtf? No.
    Hell no.
    Is dope, but no.
    You should facepalm yourself for saying someone who clearly cloned himself after old school Eminem is better.
    lmao.
    One of my favorite rappers right now, but NO.

What's opinion is "I like these rappers' music more." I can't tell you what's enjoyable and what's not. But what I can tell you is who is more polished in the ART of rapping, because that can be charted.
    test
  19. vandalism

vandalism the king

[youtube]grlOImCXqW0[/youtube]
    test
  20. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

Canibus > Eminem
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.