who is better, ghostface or eminem? vote here ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Dec 31, 2010.

?

who is better, on all accounts.

1. eminem.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ghostface.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. you can't compare the two, they're different.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free_Weezy

Free_Weezy New Member

SOHH: Could you please comment on this rhyme I picked from your song with Cormega, "Tony Montana," I just wanted you to elaborate on this one line where you said 'I play hard for nine innings/ dressed in fine linen/ Cuz pussy is the next best thing besides winnin.' Could you explain what you were talking about right there?

Ghost: Right, right, right. I don't know about that 'hard for nine innings, dressed in fine linen,' you know that's all a "get fly" dart and 'pussy is the best thing' you know what I mean. I don't know how I worded the shit. I don't know what the fuck-- but that's what it is man... even though the pussy come from the woman. But um, I can't even tell you that right now. It is what it is.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/8546/1

And that's one of his easier to understand lines, which he couldn't explain. Imagine his other lines which are 10x worse. It's purely 100% nonsense. He's admitted it himself. PERIOD
    test
  2. vandalism

vandalism the king

I ain't say ghostface was nonsensical. yo dumb ass said that. then you quoted all them lines and verses saying "not a word of this makes sense" cause you don't know shit. and then I explained them to you. now you thinkin I'm the one who called him nonsensical?

you ain't even realize scooby snacks was slang. why the fuck should anyone care what yo ass thinks bout hip hop

I do love how wild these stans get over eminem tho. they can't even comprehend how somebody a put ghostface above him. it makes even less sense to them than basic hood slang. lol
    test
  3. OutLaw613

OutLaw613 Well-Known Member

call me a stan gtfo I said to you.. and i tryed to have a normal debate but that aint gunna happen... When it comes to hip hop culture Gohstface = that.. When it comes to who makes better music.. Eminem = that.. This aint the fucking souls of mischief days nemore

"rap isnt about technical skills its about the way u intertwine ur words to create a visual picture"

ask your fav rapper who does that better and ull have ur answer..

acting like I dont even know who gohstface is.. pft
    test
  4. Free_Weezy

Free_Weezy New Member

Eminem has way better technical AND songwriting skills. His legendary status in the game is nondebatable.

Hence, far better and greater rapper.
    test
  5. vandalism

vandalism the king

can you not even read yo? he ain't say them lines was nonsense. he says he can't remember how he worded them but they basically mean "I'm fly" and "pussy good". the nigga usually gone off his face when he rhyming, and he just go in wit that wild stream-of-consciousness style. thats what makes him crazy. you hearing it from the soul. it's like them poets who used to get jacked off opium and sit there just going off on crazy stories and shit. only difference wit ghostface is the stories are all real shit from his life like socking mase or pushing 50 Cent down a flight of stairs
    test
  6. Free_Weezy

Free_Weezy New Member

"by his own admision" - I was referring to Ghostface himself admitting it, NOT you.
    test
  7. kriscollins26

kriscollins26 New Member

I cut for Ghostface but Eminem is Definitely better. Best white rapper of all-time. No Question.
    test
  8. OutLaw613

GZA wud be MUCH easier for u to back for fuck sakes acting like gohstface is the GOAT bahahahaha
    test
  9. kriscollins26

kriscollins26 New Member

Well said, dream233
    test
  10. vandalism

vandalism the king

ok

let me test you

do you know what "coke" is

it ain't a drink man I'll give you that clue

what about a "toaster"? it don't make toast

or is all this just nonsensical to you lol.
    test
  11. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol @ a young suburban white boy from canada with an eminem quote in his sig tryin to tell me bout my hip hop. I ain't gon listen to yo opinion homie sorry on that one lol
    test
  12. Free_Weezy

Free_Weezy New Member

Coke is short for cocaine. Toaster is referring to a gun?
    test
  13. OutLaw613

We dont need to fucking listen to Ebonics for fuck sakes...

I cant believe this shit is 6 pages.. Gohstface will never be in the running for Goat..

Eminem will always be argued as one of the Goats.

SO END OF DISSCUSION
    test
  14. OutLaw613

you cant have a thread without saying suburban white boy.. NIGGA plzz
    test
  15. OutLaw613

Tried to have a normal debate... We were jus talking saigon the other day. I aint young either..

I guess if both rappers are blackk ur all good then eh.. jesus

Funny how the only two mother fuckers in this thread backing gohstface are VAN and spanky.. pfffffffft
    test
  16. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

1. Wrong, I dress nothing like Kanye.
    2. I don't even have to see you to know that you're a wigger.
    3. You can't argue worth a shit.
    4. Smh, I hate wiggers.
    test
  17. vandalism

vandalism the king

yeah thats cause when its saigon you on a normal tip homie... you ain't on the balls out defensive for eminem "how can you even put other rappers in the same sentence as him"

shit I'll take back them personal jabs tho. was just heated bout the fact that this entire board can't get together 10 replies when ghostface new album leaks, but put eminem's pride on the line and suddenly there's 25 kids in here screamin bout the nigga

smh man. just looked at the UGHH board and they had a whole multi page thread goin when ghost's new shit dropped. and that shit wasn't even that good.

can't lie I'ma prolly be over there pretty soon yo

maybe a 2011 resolution... stop tryin to turn around HHC from they blind worship of eminem... they too stuck in they ways lol. just cut and run on some vietnam shit
    test
  18. OutLaw613

I hear ya. I jus disagreed.

shit I was jus heated bout how raccist u come off.. U always sound so fukin racist lol.. I get it thats how u talk daily but fuk lol.

lol
    Ya the sig, that was to ez 4u . I enjoy ur contribution to HHC and if u leave more peeps prolly will to.
    test
  19. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

haha you definitely have rocked pink in your life, maybe not right now. but you did. which makes it even gayer that you jumped on a trend and then acknowledged its gay and stopped doing it. and arent you half black half asian or some shit like that? and i like how you denied those 2 things (which are both true, you just denied them based on slight technicalities). doesnt change the fact that you worship trendy rappers, are 145lbs, watch soccer, and got picked on in hs. or the fact that youre almost 30 and participate in online crews HAHAHA LOSER!

and youre thinkin about the wrong guy buddy cuz i talk to my pops on the regular, i dont live with my parents, and theres no way i ever discussed my parents on this board cuz why the fuck would i do that? i aint like half you homos that have no friends so you spend half your time on here, spanky you actually make friends over the fucking computer. in fact you used to im me and try and talk to me and be my friend over aim back in the begining of this site. ok there bateman HAHA
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i'm stupid as fuck?

you're the one arguing that "better" and "greater" are two different things.

so greater = fame and sales, while better = good skills?

and i'm the stupid fuck?

i don't even know why i'm arguing with people like you.

good luck with the debate vandalism, i'm out ...

[turn] ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.