who is better, ghostface or eminem? vote here ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Dec 31, 2010.

?

who is better, on all accounts.

1. eminem.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ghostface.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. you can't compare the two, they're different.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

oh yeah what about when that borat dude put his ass in em's face?

lol @ the extremes this guy would go to for attention...
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i heard fack, thanks to spanky.

i wish i hadn't.

but i won't stop listening to em because of one fucked up song.

credit where it's due ...

[turn] ...
    test
  3. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

lol...
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

you're talking about production tho... wu tang has a somewhat of a signature sound and ghost roughly sticks to that, though there's still relative variation based on what era the song/album is from

but as a rapper ghost is unique and one of his strongest qualities is his attention to detail and his ability to paint a picture.. rap is essentially just poetry over simplistic beats anyway. so if i'm making a case for ghost than i focus on his strong points, in this case story telling and attention to detail, as well as creative slang and a thoroughly entertaining persona in general

if i was to talk about em's strong qualities i'd say he's great at rhyming words, arguably the best. he even makes words that shouldn't rhyme sound good together.. even dre said this was the quality that drew him to em in the first place and i saw a recent interview with em where he said that all he does all day is try to think of words that rhyme. that makes sense given his style. that doesn't mean rhyming words is all he's good at or all that is to be wanted from a rapper, but its his strongest point. same goes for ghost with his crazy slang and mental images.. i guess its just a matter of what you prefer really

i respect your right to disagree im just trying to clarify my perspective.. i think eminem is given way too much credit simply for being up front in his wording and focusing mostly on the rhyme schemes while ghost is underscored because he's so out of left field with a lot of his slang that people assume its just nonsense with no real meaning.. yet he goes into more detail than i've heard from any other rapper
    test
  5. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

this is a stupid fucking thread but the obvious answer is eminem
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.