Who in here waiting for manhunt 2?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Fatal is back, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I am. i can't wait to cut muafuckas heads off and throw em clear cross the room as a distraction. i can't wait to rip a niggaz balls off wit a pair of pliers. i can't wait to ahh fuck it ya'll get the point
    test
  2. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

looks like it might be straight , even better than the last one
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I'm still holding out for stranglehold and Assassins creed.

However, Tenchu z & call of juarez are now out.
    test
  4. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i haven't played manhunt, but i'll get it because i wanna be scared and i got a wii.
    test
  5. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

^^^it ain't scary. it's a brutal way to kill people
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

First one had to be the most overhyped boring game i ever played........couldn't stand it...
    test
  7. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

^^^seriously? damn i loved killing people in brutal ways. The story sucked but the way you could chainsaw muafuckas was a thrill i never felt before
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I thought the same before i played it.....the story sucked, the controls sucked, and it was really really boring, even running around killing people all crazy was not fun to me....
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

test
  10. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

thats gay. nintendo and sony both fags. so the fuk what if its adult only why ban it? if they make them tone it down fuck sony and nintendo for life
    test
  11. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

well it's not sony or nintendo, but the esrb.....the game ratings people

and the UK people just all out banned it from being released

i think this whole situation is a joke, manhunt wasn't any more violent than any other violent games i've played. i doubt this one is so much worse than that one...wtf
    test
  12. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

yea i know its the esrb that gave it the rating but nintendo and sony gay for sayin well since it's rated adult we not gonna bring it out on our system. I'm thinking like you tho,there is no way in hell the game that bloody.
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

yeah i just read that......that shit is gay as fuck...

wtf......they need to get rid of it all together and make MA 18+ that shit is ridiculous...

especially since they let GTA andreas get re released.....
    test
  14. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

yea they so fuckin gay. they gave a 14 year old life for killin his neighbor doin wrestling moves and they knew that shit was a accident but they gonna say 18+ don't fuckin know whats real and whats fake? I swear man if they make em change it or ban it i'm not buyin a nintendo or sony system again
    test
  15. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Shits fuckin lame, been the same argument with these games for years but it always comes down to one thing, if you dont want your kids playin these games dont buy em. Most stores enforce the rating and will even ask for i.d if its just an M-rated game. Most of the parents bitching and signing petitions for this shit are the idiots who buy these for their kids. When they could easily look at the back of the game box to see what kind of content the game holds. Think about it, majority of kids aint gonna be able to drop 50 or 60 bucks without at least askin their parents for the money (and usually they'll need a parent to buy the game if its rated M). Papa just has to make sure his son aint buyin a M or AO rated game. Kids wont be goin on their own and buyin this shit up until they have a job and at that point (according to society) they'll be mature enough not to be influenced by these games. So wtf is the problem? Stupid fucking parents who dont know how to read, or are just plain lazy. And those are the ones who been fightin this esrb shit this whole time. Plus you got that weirdo who's been fuckin with gta too.
    test
  16. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

word i get a id check when i bought god of war 2 and i'm fuckin 24 years old. fuck the kids dammit if they damn dumb to know its a fuckin game. yea the lawyer who been suckin off gta been gettin death threats lmao. which probably hurtin gta but fuck him i hope he get fucked up
    test
  17. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

they had intresting concepts and characters in the game but overall the gameplay was boring and repetitive...

my little brother liked it though...because he doesnt really pay attention to anything and is easilly entertained...there was one level where you had to perform three different kinds of executions...he just kept killing people(the guys with smiley masks) when they were continously respawing...he was tallying each kill the highest he killed was 60 i told him the instructions after i realized that shit doesnt even make sense for this game...
    test
  18. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

well i wasn't hyped for this game....but now i want it just to support...

score one for censorship, the game has been officially shelved indefinately...
    test
  19. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

yea rockstar gonna go back and edit it. fuck the world
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.