Who here smokes pot to gain weight??

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by LeKCheR, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I was wondering because I know of alot of bodybuilders who do so.
    test
  2. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

seriously?

I dunno man...I guess the whole munchies thing might make sense...but I gained weight after I quit smoking...but I think boredom had a lot to do with that cuz before it was "shit, I'm bored...fuck it, roll up" after I quit it was "shit, I'm bored...fuck it, call Dominos"
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

it doenst work in the long run and this is why:

if you always get high and go eat, like i used to do, you train your brain to always eat when your high. then you start to smoke before several meals during the day to spark your appetite. when you do this, your brain thinks you have to be high to eat. eventually you will barely have an appetite when you are sober because your brain thinks it has to be high to eat. your body will be hungry but your mind wont be so it will be hard to stuff food down your throat when you're not high.

in the short run, like for one meal every once and awhile it wont hurt but for people that smoke several times a day and always eat when they are high, it will train their brain to only eat when they are high.

since i quit smoking i eat tons more. at least 7 meals a day, which i could never do when i was a stoner.
    test
  4. Stackin$$$

Stackin$$$ New Member

^good post....
    also weed increases estrogen production n decreases testosterone....so thats another reason 2 avoid it unless u want man boobs like Urb Tactics lol
    test
  5. xcetara

xcetara New Member

hey! arnold did look at his movie pumping iron its at the end, and he did say that he inhaled, but smoking in the long run will mess you up [your conciousness]
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

huh? speaky english you fuckin dillhole
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.