Who here REFUSES to track out exclusives ONLINE?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i'm just curious, cuz it seems these fools always want the shit tracked out and HONESTLY, i dont feel like doin that shit for em....all they gonna do is have a garbage mix anyway....half the time the niggaz dont even kno what to do wit the shit.....so lately i just been tellin niggaz its sold as is...i aint addin no drops or none of that shit, do ya own drops...with a mute button.......what u think about that? i'm sellin exclusive rights....not ownership.........
    test
  2. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

if someone buys the exclusive rights i always track the beat out for them, its only 3 minutes work for me so why not
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

man i use 50 million sounds dawg....and i dont feel like rendering each track....each drum sample...each of errything only to give to a nigga that i can GUARANTEE wont use it cuz only the nigga that made the beat (which is me) could even ATTEMPT to try t mix that beat again....i mean EVERY SINGLE TIME they hit me back like "yo we cant get the beat to sound like the way u mixed it, so we left it alone"....lmao....maybe its a situation that only I have to deal with
    test
  4. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

ight haha i feel you, i have like 15 max most of the times.. so that aint hard to do, but 50 is another story haha.. except when they pay good.. you should ask like 50 extra for tracking it out or something.. hehe
    test
  5. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

I Always Track Out.. Since I'm Gettin Paid A Good Amount.. Lol U Damn Skippy I Am
    test
  6. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

if your willing to spend 500+ for 1 beat. then yes, I will glady track out the beat and send it to you.

But, if you think your going to spend 40 dollers or some shit and expect to get the track tracked out.. ur fuken crazy
    test
  7. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Word to Mellow and Lingual...
    test
  8. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Hell nah Im not tracking shit out unless its for some official ass shit or you done paid 600 or more, especially since I got all this hardware....aint no way Imma sit up and do that shit for a couple of pennies out your pocket, and most likely if you aint spending atleast a G on the track , that means Im not getting shit on the back end(publishin dawg) so it aint even worth my time.
    test
  9. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

With FL you have an option of rendering each mixer track to its own .wav file. Its just a click of a button. So for me, i'll track something out because it takes me like 2 extra seconds to do. Its great, cuz I can charge them like $50 extra for it.

Napolean Dynamite once said, "I can make that much money in 5 seconds" when someone told him they made $75 that day. I can litterally do that in 2 seconds. Why not?

You don't track out your hardware parts when you mix a beat or to put effects on it? Maybe i'm strange in this, but when I make a beat and theres sounds from external sources, I record those parts so I can manipulate the audio in my sequencer. Plus, since their like loops now, I can just record that one take and stretch it for 4 minutes rather than have to record out 4 minutes of a part looping.

It makes stuff alot easier, plus its only like an extra 3-10 minutes depending on how many parts you have.
    test
  10. I-ki

I-ki New Member

I track everything out, even the effects... so they dont have to come back to me and say that they cant get it to sound how i had it...
    test
  11. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Im a sound designer, so I learned how to use internal effects on boards to process my stuff, I usually atleast get the drums separated and a sum bus of the synths and romplers, if you listen to the shit on my page, none of the shit is tracked out or mixed. its just leveled with a few insert effects on the Rompler sounds. I only track out shit that is gonna be used for my personal products or if the client has paid adequately.
    test
  12. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

fm you get that doe?
    test
  13. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Mr. sickVisionz .. wheres the render.. button.. i always do the SOLO..
    test
  14. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

Haha, its in the rendering window.

F Major:
    For me, I wouldn't technically be able to make an MP3 of my beats unless I recorded all the MIDI parts to audio, so I guess that explains the difference.
    test
  15. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Yeah, thats one process Im not too familiar with(FL *)
    test
  16. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Yeah good looking out my nigga
    test
  17. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Thats what i usually do. I leave the mix as is. Just track out the different channels.
    test
  18. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

i dont sell beats online, so i guess i dont have that problem.
    test
  19. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

if i'm working on some dudes shit and it's not tracked out, i bitch at the producer when the artist tells me it sounds like shit (because it's the producers fault haha...who the fuck delivers a final beat as an mp3 file anyways?)

also because 99% of the 'producers' online can't mix worth shit

track your beats out if you're selling them, it'll ultimatly lead to more sales, especially if you're nice about it....customer service people...give a fuck (or pretend to give a fuck) about them and they'll come back to you for shit again later...
    test
  20. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

yeaaaaaaaaaa. the sample joints i dont use too many sounds but if im doin the whole beat its a bitch to track out

i charge for that

if the beat price is under a certain ammount u gotta pay extra to get the cd of sounds.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.