Who Here is WIllin to Get Ill With the Graphics ON A REGULAR BASIS for $$$?

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Z eye on, Jan 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

No joke... My Boy Will Ballinger just bought out this Magazine Makes and Models. you can peep it at www.makesandmodels.com

Homeboy came into where I work yesterday and bought MAD equipment... he LOADED. Got a Mac G5 with dual chips.. a plasma screen, spent well over 15G's BEFORE he even got a graphic artist. He says he's willing to Pay MAD loot. So if you are in the Area of Tampa FL, And are a Good Graphics artist that can work with Both Cork and Adobee Photoshop, HOLLAH AT ME THIS IS NO JOKE. You will make ALOT of dough. I know there are allotta kats here that got tallent in the Graphic makin dept, so If you down for workin with the most expensive Cars and the Hottest women Hollah at me AIM Cabibi001 or email me Zion777@hotpop.com and I'll hollah atchu with my phone number so we can talk.

One
    test
  2. Bobby Live germ

Bobby Live germ New Member

im me man im the man for this job..

AIM BOBBYLIVE14
    test
  3. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

test
  4. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Unfortunatley, The Owner Stated that he needs somebody Local "I have to have someone that I can put My Finger On" was his exact words. I may hollar at yall on some personal ish like a CD cover, But as Far as the Magazine Goes We need someone that is either in the area or willing to relocate.
    test
  5. deepPP

deepPP Who?

.............whats cork?
    test
  6. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

^^ prolly mean quark
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.