who here is getting Godfather for x-box 360

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by menaz, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

shut the fuck up.....seriously.....

i dont have to back up any claims...its EA....using a Movie licensced title........you know how many good games have come out in the history of video games that uses movie licenses?

about 4.......goldeneye for N64...and chronicles of riddick for XBOX...and the warriors for ps2 and xbox...and king kong...(thank peter jackson)

its common knowledge that whenever theres a video game being made on a movie.......theres a BIG possibility its gonna be SHITTY.......i aint talkin out my ass....history repeats itself you piece of shit.....now this game can be different....but if its garbage...dont be fuckin surprised...if its a good game...then wow...we can add another "rare" occasion to the list.....

you want proof? play any other games based on a movie...

http://www.kidzworld.com/site/••85.htm

http://www.mikeshea.net/Enter_the_Matrix_Moviebas.html

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.12/view.html?pg=2
    http://www.games.net/features/105104_1.shtml

http://channels.lockergnome.com/game/archives/20050228_fewer_vido_games_based_on_movies.phtml

do you still not get the point?

granted......theres a chance the godfather might be good...but its got 2 things going against it.....its an EA Redwood Shores game...and its a Movie game

^ thats what redwood shores have done so far for EA....and none of them are good games....

shit....thats someone else in THIS thread

so yea....
    shut the fuck up...once again
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

AYo!

VGA x-box cable hooks you up to the pc. All is golden.
    test
  3. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

yeah im getting this shit...mos def...

i also wanna get that scarfac3 game too...

shit is gonna be off the hook
    test
  4. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

i got my ps2 copy 2day =)
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ Is it good?

I know you have to work your way up through the MAFIA ranks and can choose any path.
    test
  6. gstain

gstain New Member

i dont think you can play the regular xbox one on the 360. ms seems to be only giving you access to games that were classics on the xbox...lame. i dont mind waiting for the one in july, because i have too many games to play through. I gotta play amped 3, fight night, and Ghost Recon more and i dont need any other games coming out.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^

I murdered this game called "condemned" in one day on EASY & HARD!

I slaughtered that muh fuckin' game. It was pretty good, bit too easy, but exciting & thrilling as all hell! The Modified taser is the BEST weapon. The next day I went back
    and got all the achievements.

I gotta play FIGHT NIGHT 3 & Ghost recon!

I still got a silver free month of internet to Play.

First day godfather & scarface for 360' comes out I'll have them bitches.

Someone tell me if godfather for obsolete x-box is any good or not?

Ps. 360 is a system with games you can't put down the images are just too PHAT!
    test
  8. LostBoySince'86

LostBoySince'86 Peek-A-Boo

I KNOW!!! i dont have enough time during the day for them all. also, and maybe its just me, but i noticed people wanting to watch me play them. i will be playing them and people will come over to kick it and will just sit down and stare at the tv. even girls. now thats next gen, when a system gets girls.
    test
  9. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Only a few games are backwards compatible annd godfather aint one of em. Game is pretty ill, i've seen the 360 version in action @ e3. Looks damn good.
    test
  10. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i've rented the godfather for xbox(i hardly ever buy games)......it's good, so far.

you design your player/character....and you're trying to prove yourself and rise the ranks in the corleone family. you're to extort other families business fronts into paying you instead of them now, take down warehouses, rob banks, kill/beat up the other families' goons....take over their real estate/rackets/streets/power...these are 'side jobs' that you can do aside from the storyline missions.

i'm only 2 hours into the game(i can't play them longer than that...i don't have the discipline)...so it's looking pretty dope right now. the only problem i have with it, is that you don't really have a say on how you play that character(as advertised), the actions which you can take are limited...but for the most part fixed.
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

FIXED story line?

there must be a 360 difference...

I'll wait for it anyway though that is false advertisement.

I just bought and beat ghost recon. That shit was dope, but WAAAAAAAAAY easy.
    No games yet have challanged me. the reason I bought X-BOX LIVE ACTION.

I want to smoke some of you fools.
    test
  12. LostBoySince'86

LostBoySince'86 Peek-A-Boo

did you play ghost recon on the realistic setting (basically one hit kills)?
    test
  13. Pyro Tecknik

play ninja gaiden on hard.
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I played it on normal and realistic.

Destroyed it on both.

I'm telling you man I've gamed since atari.

I do not fuck around when it comes to gaming, I end that bitch fast as possible.

Only game I've ever stopped playing was Metroid prime for gamecube. Other than that I've never been stopped I serve these fucking games raw style.

I'm like that little kid in that video game movie, I smash games to pieces.

The finalfantasy 10 for playstation 2 was a joke. I destoryed it!
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Will do. I'll wait for a new one and then destory it.
    test
  16. Pyro Tecknik

no. play the one that came out 2 years ago.

it's said to be one of the most difficult games....ever. you can get ninja gaiden: black(same thing but a few add-on levels and enemies), which came out a couple months ago, but the overall difficulty was lowered too, because fags were complaining about it.

i play everything on hard(or most difficult level), because otherwise...whats the fucking point. the most difficult game i'd played before that was the first splinter cell(which also got a rep for being pretty hard), and i still breezed right through it. then i played Ninja Gaiden(2003-04 version) on hard...and i was fucking shocked after getting handled half a dozen times by the first boss....and it was just a sparring session.

my eyes glistened and my mouth salivated at the prospect of finally being challenged....or schooled at every turn.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

metroid prime did school me. there wasa just too many places and nowhere to go.

never been a fan of NINJA gaiden, But I would rent it just to challenge myself.

Honestly I'd rather game other gamers.
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

It looks shit. So no I wont be buying it.

It looks too much like an EA game and EA fp and 3p games suck dick.
    test
  19. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

trust me dog...ninja gaiden on xbox is nothing like any regular ass ninja gaiden.....its possibly the best game to come out in the past 2-3 years.....
    and its hard as hell to beat......seriously.......i finish alot of games...and this shit will have you wanting to chuck your controller like the old days....
    test
  20. Pyro Tecknik

i went through three controllers trying to beat that fucking game.

and i loved every second of it.....all 11945735239554948376643899429473 of them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.