who here has read the qur'an? ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you're the one who knows very little, and i'm the dumb ass?

alright man.

:numaan:
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ur acting shocked when we just had a convo 10 post ago about how i kno very lil about islam. idk where the hell u from but we dont have muslims here.

but i do kno murder for a drawing is retarded. its 2011 get a sense of humor dont become a tight ass right wing douche.
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

shocked? lol.

i'm shocked that you get so angry, so quickly.

judging by that you'd be in your early twenties, or late teens.

calm down, take a breather, and stop getting too worked up about things.

test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Prefer it to the Bible.
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Read some of it, from what I've read it's less obtuse than the bible (of which I've read all), but more hateful. It becomes pretty apparent, especially when Jews are mentioned, that fundamentalists are closer to real Muslims than moderates.

It's hard to say which book is more hateful now that I really think about it, but that's like comparing apples to other apples. It's all the Abrahamic god and he's an asshole in any context.
    test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

i had the same feeling. to me it sounds like it was written by a dominant baboon in a single male multi female baboon group if it omehow learned a way to express itself. just very concerned w 1 total dominance and 2 challengers. baboons like that exert total control over everything in their group yet live highly stressful lives as theyre constantly under threat of challengers trying to usurp that position of dominance/control. it makes them jumpy and aggressive and more prone to stress related diseases, but they have sex alot.

that to me was the quaran
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i enjoy the new testament a lot, the qu ran in its own way. the torah is pretty much indigestable..
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not mad, just how i am. u insult i insult. if i didnt enjoy debating i wouldnt b on this site :boxin:
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Short answer: get the fuck over it.

Longer answer: this is the free world. You can't fit it to conform to your bullshit. In the civilized world you have the right of freedom of religion, you do NOT have the right to have everyone respect the religion you choose. If the religion you choose is hateful and stupid, a Danish artist has the right to satire you however he chooses. That merely interferes with your beliefs NOT your rights. How dare you defend the barbarism....religion of peace my ass.
    test
  10. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Quran begins same words as Bible
    Translation : "Sexuality of a female is a snake whom will eat the whole world if u don`t control it".
    Islam got a lotta more empathy after WTC here cuz police started haunting normal peaceful ppl.
    Steen1 - Terroristi - YouTube
    I think this song was made 2 yrs after that, but it didn`t get published till nowadays
    Finns r shit scared of Americans, partly cuz America and Russia r competiting bout internet space and geographical positions on Finland
    sorry offtopic
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, it would've been better if you didn't post.

oh, okay.

anything else, fuckface?

test
  12. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble, Arrogance, humble.
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

And no I've not read either the Qur'an or the Bible. I'm not dismissing them because they are religious texts but for the same reason I'll never read Narnia, Lord of the Rings and any of that medieval, mythical, prophetical, magic, Enid Blyton crap.

I always felt like I was punished for being so eager to flaunt my advanced reading age when the bitch gave me Famous Five.

As for seeking guidance and perspective for religious text... well I wouldn't read the Qur'an for the same reason I wouldn't treat a headache with an acupuncture skull adjustment.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.