Who here has bought wird of pley beats?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

Then again, you are probably one of the worst rappers on this board.. soooo umm... why would your opinion mean anything?

Cire and Wird make nice beats only thing I can complain is just about the mixing, but that could be worked out. A lot of change ups are gay and usually sound mad forced. Wtf at someone saying there is something wrong with looping, do you realize that mainstream/commercial beats are basically a 2 bar loop with stabs thrown in every other 6-8 bars? I like all types of different beats, underground, club, blah blah.

i forgot what the reason of this post was...

= /
    test
  2. LIL' ECKO

LIL' ECKO New Member

if change ups sound gay and forced then maybe yall listening to the wrong producers...I demand atleast 1 for the hook and sometimes another one and this man delivers...

www.soundclick.com/AllDayProductions - lease a beat worth paying for...
    test

3. what does my rapping have to do with ANYTHING in this? Stop being a fucking idiot.

But, when it comes to producing.. yah.. u dont have a say in this either.lmaooo.
    test
  4. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

wirdofpley does actually have a few nice beats, depends on your tastes i guess, i like some of his joints n don't like others, copped that castlevania joint.
    test
  5. ^AHAHAHAHAHA @ Ur info and sig
    test
  6. kCliPze

kCliPze Not To Be Fucked Wit

wird of pley actually sells his beats?

rofl

shiit..

i should learn how to use fruity loops and buy a keyboard lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.