Who here has bought wird of pley beats?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

Cire is like Dr.Dre.

My beats are were ill as fuck till I stopped making them like 7 months ago haha... I only made like $100 cuz I never advertised.
    test
  2. King Robert

King Robert New Member

Why cant I just frickin make my own thread on this site is it cause I registred in August or did I get that privalege takin away for some stupid reason?

I dont know why I got some hot stuff to put in my own threads!!!!!!!!!
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

You're an idiot. Shut the fuck up.
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

err.....have you tried clicking on the thing that says...

"new thread"?
    test
  5. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

CIRE lol, how you gonna spit someone elses lyrics?
    test
  6. King Robert

King Robert New Member

Oursin it doesnt work for me it says I dont have sufficient privalages
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

wtf?? If you are serious...you may need to check your cookie settings on your comp or something.....

either that or try and make a new name...

I would say make a post and ask jeff...but you obviously can't do that....lol
    test
  8. Dely

Dely In The Trap

roflmaooooooo

lmaooo@sufficient privaleges
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

dely settle down dunny.. you gettin hyper again
    test
  10. Dely

Dely In The Trap

that shyt is funny lol
    test
  11. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

i ghost produce for m sauce, errrrrr....
    test
  12. Xorcist

Xorcist hoodrich

i actually like wird of pley's beats

the bassline, drums, whatever the fuck you "producers" get so into, doesn't bother me

i think he does a sick job of picking good samples, i like em.
    test

13. seriously - producer's be like, 'man, wtf.. his beats suck i put my fucking soul into this beat, blah blah' man, i could give a fuck less. You could have that - but, if it doesn't sound good to ME, then it means nothing. I had a producer a few months back, telling me the strings and shit were all put together beautifully, and shit. Man, i dont care about that bullshit. As long as the beat is dope and i like it, i'd buy it. Cire has dope beats, wird has dope beats. But, these producer's online always clown them for having wack beats - yet, it's not them buying the beats. If the beat sounds dope to ME, i'll buy it. Fuck anyone elses opinion on it.
    test
  14. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

it makes more of a difference than you think. your gonna be especially upset when you hear your samples get flipped into way better beats by someone else
    test
  15. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

to a certain extent its true. The thing i notice about online producers for the most part is that they try to do wayyy to much. Sounds like orchestras and half the time u cant even rhyme to the fucking beat. They make a big deal about changeups, and choppin and frown upon loops like motherfuckers who are big out there right now dont do the same thing. Now granted, of course beats are gonna suck if they get repetitive, have no change up for a chorus or just is one giant ass loop for 3 minutes, but u cant tell me shit when frowning upon loops. Because some of the best beats i've ever heard were simply ass loops and thats how i usually like my beats.
    test
  16. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

i dont catch as much shit as wird does. The problem people have with me is that i use Loops or someshit, 90% of the time i only add changes to the chorus because when i listen to hiphop songs, thats how the fucking beats are. I pattern em after shit i enjoy and not try to do something huge and orchestrated, besides i just started. Me and Wird have been doing beats for only 6 months. a week ago wird and I barely discovered the fucking Swing Feature on Fruity Loops. I honestly have about 30 beats on me right now that i hardly show to anyone. The only people i show are people like Xorcist or Goodson sometimes and they all love it. Im just waiting till i get better and improve so i can shit all over the "net" beat scene. Because frown all u want @ my beats. I have 70,000 samples and its just a matter of time before i get the shit together.
    test
  17. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

loops are fine im against a lot of change ups too, u can just hear the difference when someones been making beats for 6 months and someones been making beats a lot longer than that. btw the swing feature in fruity is pretty shitty. id suggest just using it on the channels u need to by using humanize presets instead of the whole beat.
    test
  18. Cire i wanna learn how to make beats.
    test
  19. Dkaid

Dkaid Dkaid - Point Made

What people don't realize is that his "RapMusic.com reputation" has nothing to do with selling beats. I bought one from him without even knowing he was on this website, by coming across him on soundclick. I bought one that had a very commercial ring to it, and it will be featured on my next album.
    Also, if you consider the law of supply and demand, Some large named producer can charge 800 a beat and nobody can afford his beats, or an average dude can charge 100 and make more money in a month than the bigger named cat.
    I don't come from this circle, but I do mess around a lil bit on the net, and I have a name. I charge 15 for a verse, because I know cats can't afford much more than that. I also have a friend in teh same circle who charges 50 per verse, and we both are about equally known. I make about 200 a month on collabs. He makes on average ZERO a month, because of supply and demand.

My point is, don't get too caught up in internet reputations. You guys have no clue who I am, yet I still bring in cheddar.
    test
  20. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

Cire got ILL samples..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.