Who here buys into the Illuminati thing?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Baron Mynd, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

test
  2. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Are you asking about whether a small group of elite, interbreeding families control virtually the entire planet?

The answer is unequivocally yes.
    test
  3. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

^ werd... its pretty undeniable it exists to some extent... the magnitude of their control is the hard question to answer... capitalism runs the world... we, as blind, lazy consumers, are our own worst enemy tho, IMO
    test
  4. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Would someone find me that thing about the dollar bill and the triangles on it?
    test
  5. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

I wrote this in a blog July 16th...

The following is basically how I feel about politics. I will let you know why I stopped reading and writing about it. I spent a lot of time reading and reading and reading before I came to the realization that the average Earth resident is doomed and neither voting or protesting can help... and the doom is coming upon us quickly and its inevitable.

Not only the US Government, but the whole world is owned by money. There simply is too much money owned by too few people for anyone without an obsurd amount of money to have any sort of real positive impact on the world. And even if there was an individual with the amount of money required they would only be one person, whereas, the people who control our world are a rather large group of extremely wealthy people. Had this still been pre-WWII we may have a chance, but since then, those who are in the top grossing of the heirarchy of capitalism in current day are the ones who hold the power, those are the Pharmeceutical and Insurance companies, huge world-wide media companies (News Corp, Disney, Viacom, General Electric, AOL Time-Warner, etc), oil companies, etc. Im talking about the huge grossing industries meets the media meets the face and backing of religious and world leaders and likewise... these companies back world leaders as well. Something like this...

[​IMG]

These empires together are unstoppable and they all aim for the same cause... to get and keep more money from us, the average joe. Unfortunanetly, there is actually only so much money to be had, and they have a lot of it... and so long as they continue to expand and buy out small businesses as they start to boom, small enterprise holds no chance... which means the window for most to escape the slave-wage lifestyle gets smaller every day. Of course there will be those rare occasions where the average joe will make a decent amount of money, myspace, yahoo, google, whatever, businesses that just suddenly boom, but the money they generate is very unlikely to match profits from even one of the industries above let alone all of them combined, and they will probably sell out to a large corporation eventually anyway, like myspace did. And with the internet and TV becoming ever more popular and obtainable the average home owner in America, Europe, China and elsewhere has really no desire to invest time in anything but their entertainment. And mostly not in researching and actively contributing to small enterprise before large corporations. Corporate power meets media meets religious and world leaders, that is why I stopped caring about politics.

If anyone chooses to believe the "Illuminati" will succeed in carrying out its "New World Order" plan to wipe out 2/3 of the population with WWIII in 2010, in order to fufill their desire to reign with full and limitless power while the rest of the 1/3 of the population is left to work for eachother and the Illuminati, then they know nothing can be done to stop them anyway. The money owned by these individuals is far beyond anybodys reach at this point.

Our only hope then, is to hope we are the 1/3 left after WWIII, and to savagely overthrow the Illuminati and their New World Order. Only when the banks, the governments, insurance, medicine, oil companies and the media is gone are we ever going to be able to take back control of our world. They own us right now and they can pretty much do whatever they want regardless if you vote or not. Please... votes are counted by private companies! For all we know, counting votes translates to transporting them from the booth to the dumpster.

[​IMG]
    test
  6. MrFrosty

MrFrosty hack the streets

I doubt it. What do they control in my life? Elections? Doubtful. I've helped monitor them myself (note, this is Canada not the US). The media? Different owners, different views. You can tell whether a broadcast is IR, Canwest, or CBC by the tone. But they all advocate different, often contradictory things. The education system? Pretty transparent at most schools. Municipal elections? Doubtful.

I just don't get how you think they control my life.
    test
  7. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

It's part of the dialectic for them to control the debate on all sides. These people control the Left, Right and the Middle. They give people their opinions, whether they are right wing opinions or left wing opinions. At the top, it's all the same people running the show. These people don't follow politics, which are strictly for the public's consumption, to keep people divided and at each other's throats as they argue over petty political talking points doled out by the media they also own and control. All the while the people remain blind to their common enemy as they fight amongst themselves. This is the genius of politics. They always provide an opposition, because they must have a CONTROLLED opposition instead of a genuine one that truly poses a threat to their established order.

It's no different with the media in the US, which always gives both sides of the political spectrum, but never talks about anything that would ever truly pose a threat to their system of control.

As far as you asking what they control in your life, I would have to ask what DON'T they control in your life? The system you live under is their system, not yours. You must work and pay taxes to feed their system or else. Perhaps you are free.... free to think as they tell you to think. You, as well as most people, will never question this, though, because you believe it to be normal as it's all you've ever known. Most people only think they're free because they have been conditioned to believe they are. A lie repeated enough times eventually becomes fact.
    test
  8. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

Good post. And yes, I agree with Bonnie and Menace.
    test
  9. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

[​IMG]

Hmm, I think the "we eat for you" should be above the "we shoot at you."

Brookings Institute? No kidding...
    test
  10. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

The Georgia Guide Stones

For those that don't know,look it up.
    test
  11. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

interesting thread..
    test
  12. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

The funny thing is I can remember telling people everything years ago and people thought I was crazy,now it's very accepted as truth.

You look up the Goergia Guide Stones Murda Inc?
    test
  13. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

nope..but i'll do that now..lol^
    test
  14. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

that's real interesting rm legend..

i noticed it's connected w/ rosicrucions..could someone maybe shed some light upon that for me cuz as far as I know they don't seem like a malicious group..?
    test
  15. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

nah....

yes there are a bunch of wealthy elites who, by and large, rule the (western) world. being in the same general class, they mostly end up friends or associates in one way or another, and asian power players are being brought into the fold too now that they have money...

But as for it being some big organized conspiracy, I don't buy it for a second. It's just how capitalism works.

For one thing, just looking at that chart of who is involved, when was all of this started...cuz if China is one of the founding nations...who has power and money in China has changed like 15 times over the past century....

also that chart is the vaguest thing ever...under political it says "governmental leaders"...forgetting for a second that it should be "government" not "governmental", what the fuck does that mean????

Look guys, there's an international conspiracy. Here's a chart that proves who is involved:

International conspiracy chart!!!

Leaders of conspiracy: High-level officials from all governments!!!!

People being exploited: YOU!!!

People just want to see a conspiracy or some shit like this becuause it's easier to understand and to envision being overthrown. This is just humanity and the system we live under.
    test
  16. Sun Zoo

wtf @ georgia guidestones...these are proof of nothing....you'd think that if there really was a new world order erecting secret monuments (in georgia, of all places) to reveal their secret plan to us (which, of course, makes no fucking sense)....they'd at least spell everything right.

course, the monument also says it was erected by a small group of americans...but I can see why you'd want to assume that everything written on them EXCEPT that is true....

Yes, these ideas fit loosely into the incredibly vague framework many people have constructed for an illuminati. but there's really no evidence at all that they're actually part of anything or connected to anything other than a small, weird, and secretive group with poor proofreading skills and an unfortunate ignorance about languages.

Even the parts that don't have actual errors in them read really ugly too, like the type of shit you would post on a forum, not cast in stone. you'd think that were there an illuminati, they'd have thought to recruit a poet or just someone who could write...
    test
  17. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

The fact you call it the Illuminati is halerious.
    test
  18. Sun Zoo

that's the name used in the title of the thread, douchebag, it wasn't my choice.....call it what you will, it's bullshit any way you want to phrase it, and the fact that you didn't respond to any of the CONTENT of what I said is just evidence that there is no fucking evidence.
    test
  19. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

Yes your completely right!There is no order amongst men!There is no plotting societys within societys!

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy’s oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad, and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies. In what translates awkwardly into English, Cossiga told the newspaper Corriere della Sera:

“All the [intelligence services] of America and Europe…know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the Mossad, with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part … in Iraq [and] Afghanistan.”

Cossiga was elected president of the Italian Senate in July 1983 before winning a landslide election to become president of the country in 1985, and he remained until 1992.

Cossiga’s tendency to be outspoken upset the Italian political establishment, and he was forced to resign after revealing the existence of, and his part in setting up, Operation Gladio. This was a rogue intelligence network under NATO auspices that carried out bombings across Europe in the 1960s, 1970s and ’80s. Gladio’s specialty was to carry out what they termed “false flag” operations—terror attacks that were blamed on their domestic and geopolitical opposition.

In March 2001, Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony, “You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force … the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security.”

Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9-11 in 2001, and is quoted by 9-11 researcherWebster Tarpley saying “The mastermind of the attack must have been a sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and
    flight security personnel.”

Coming from a widely respected former head of state, Cossiga’s assertion that the 9-11 attacks were an inside job and that this is common knowledge among global intelligence agencies is illuminating. It is one more eye-opening confirmation that has not been mentioned by America’s propaganda machine in print or on TV. Nevertheless, because of his experience and status in the world, Cossiga cannot be discounted as a crackpot.
    test
  20. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

For instance,look at Ghet's plans in that other thread.Think of a group of people like that,they exist purely to exploit people and think they are above the average person. (no offence ghet)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.