Who has the nicest car on HERE?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trifle

trifle New Member

This is probably the best post I've ever seen you make on here...
    test
  2. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

YEah you never say things like this, fucking asshole. And to say you don't rub it in ppls faces is just a fucking joke as you are and your posts. You like to think you know everything, but you don't... so shut the fuck up and suck dicks like you mom taught you.

Also, we don't need your life story, and we are glad you left out the prostitution and child abuse. Cause we don't want a after school feeling going through the boards. Everyone knows you get a better value when you buy the car used. But if you are buying such a high price car why not have the warranty and a better reliability factor than buying used. Especially a used BMW and Vette, both cars that were mentioned are high performance cars, that have most likely been ran hard. But yet you are the same IDIOT that said something about maintaining a Lexus cost as much for you to maintain a civic. Like I said you are the fucking idiot, and just using stories to think you know more than others. Face it, you don't own your house, the bank does, it is not nice, cause you don't have the money to afford such a nice house, and trying to tell people you bought a 626 cause you had a mortgage to pay, lol. Yeah ok, a car nut like yourself, and you buy a shitty 626 that is about on same par as a Sonata, and then had the nerve to modify it. Yeah buddy, you talk about others getting laughed at, but we all know you are as well.
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LOL, yeah I will agree on that.
    test
  4. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

Alright bro, I'm flattered that you would take the time to go through my old posts and find snippets taken out of the context of the thread to use against me, but it comes down to this...I'm not trying to argue with you. I love talking about cars, obviously I don't know everything about everything and I'm not trying to be an asshole to you or anyone else. Sometimes I joke around on here and crack a joke on someone, but it is never done with malicious intent and I certainly did not mean to rub my good fortune in other people's faces.

Your right, I still owe about 78k on my house, so techinically the bank still owns it, so you can continue to find small technicalities to bring me down and make yourself feel better, I won't argue with you on this further and explain to you the principles of equity in home owning.

I wasn't aware that you are considered less of a auto enthusiast because you can't afford to go out and buy a new M5. I think my 626 is pretty nice. It's the top trim line, ES-V6, it has leather, wood grain, the BOSE system, power moon roof, tinted 5%, very nice color matching 18's, and a few other upgrades. Sure, it's not my dream car, just like the house that I live in isn't my dream house. You have to learn, that in life that there is something called DEFFERED GRATIFICATION. You don't get everything in life at once, and I still consider myself pretty young and there is plenty of time for me to aquire the big house, nice cars and everything else that you put me down for not having.

Obviously, if I didn't have an $800 per month mortgage payment, plus FPL, 2 Bell South, Cell Phone, Water/Sewage, Adelphia, Lawn Rangers, and a few other bills, I could afford a pretty damn nice car, even by your standards. The hating doesn't really bother me, so if it makes you feel better about yourself at the end of the day, by all means.
    test
  5. Tigre

lol, why are you explaining yourself to DontH8me, man.... he can't read. He is a degenerate, lieing goober, that likes attention.

800 a month.. damn I wish I had that for my monthly. That is why I hate it around the Northern VA, southern MD area. Prices are ridiculously high. What part of the US are you at? How is the location? I am always on the look out for investment properties.
    test
  6. King Furby

King Furby New Member

No one posted and 240 pics idiot. Your like "sigh @ 240 pics"
    test
  7. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

Yeah, a lot of people don't realize that you can buy a house and have a lower monthly payment than if you rented a decent size apartment. The only difference is that nothing is included and you have to pay property taxes, which with my homested exemption is only about $2,100 for the entire year.

I live in South Florida, Boynton Beach to be exact which is in Palm Beach county and about 7 minutes north of Boca Raton. It is one of the fastest developing cities within Palm Beach county and property values are sky rocketing. There is still a lot of great property to be snatched up now. Wellington, which is also a suburb of Palm Beach County is about 10-15 minutes west of where I live and property values have doubled and tripled there within the past 5 years, it's fucking amazing. Around here, there is a lot of pre-construction that you should look into in West Miami, Port Saint Lucie, also a suburb called the Ackerage has like 1.5 acre 4 bedroom homes going for like 175k. They say down in Naples and the surrounding area which is on the west coast of Southern Florida is some of the hottest real estate to buy right now in the entire United States. If you actually want to make a trip down here and need any advice or anything hit me up at Mixtimp@aol.com. peace
    test
  8. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

[​IMG]

THIS isnt a 240? lol...

and kray, even if not....dont be a nit picking bitch and post a car with the exact same body style and say "Thats not a 240! You're stupid!"...moron. Its cheap.

The others i assumed, and am probably right....are 240's with sylvia headlight conversions.

yes yes...mm hmmm....
    test
  9. trifle

trifle New Member

I can back tigre up on the outrageous prices around here....No way in hell would you find anything close to that here for that much money....that's pretty badass...land around here is expensive as fawk
    test
  10. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

I'm from Baltimore so I definitely feel you guys on those high ass property prices. South Western Florida is a fucking hot bed right now. If you guys are serious about investing drop me an email...
    test
  11. Tigre

Hell yeah I am always intrested in investing. Have 3 properties now, one in Northenrn VA, nice cash cow for me, and 2 in North Carolina. Those bring in a steady positive cash flow, so I am not worried on that. Actually, my best friend lives around Miami, and we are planning on buying some property around Boca Raton. I am leaving it more in his hands right now, since I have yet to really get away and see the property. So my trust lies in his hands. But if that doesn't go through, I will hit you up with an email.
    test
  12. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

My parents live in Boca, and I can tell you, it is not the place to buy investment properties unless you find some fluke or foreclosure that you can get your hands on. The property values in Boca are pretty steddy b/c everything is soooo expensive. Property taxes are ridiculous too. When my g/f and I were house shopping we wanted to stay in Boca, but it just wasn't affordable. We found a 3br. townhouse, small yard, about 1400sq ft. for around 100k. We eventually checkedout Boynton Beach, found a 2br. 2ba. 1600sq ft, nice size yard, right on a huge beautiful lake, 1 car garage, nice size front yard, on an easement, and a very pleasant neighborhood for the same exact price. Since we bought our house, the house directly across the street from us sold for 200k, and our immediate next door neighbors sold their house for 180k. (Btw, we paid 106 for ours 2.5 years ago). I have a few people who are in the business down here that I could link you up with. I would stay on the south west coast of Florida though, that's where the predicted hotspots are going to be. You can also get some nice deals in northern Boynton Beach.

We're staying in our house through law school, so we'll be here at least another 3-4 years, and our house will almost definitely appreciate 100% from what we bought it for, especially with all of the upgrades we've added. Seriously bro, drop me an email. My partner and I (the guy that owns Euro Trenz) are looking to invest, so if you get a minute hit me up and let's put something together.
    test
  13. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

Also, the townhomes that we originally looked at in Boca are selling for around 110-115.
    test
  14. Tigre

Sounds good, I will hit you up. Going to leave on business in about 4 hours to Cali. Be back by Monday and will email you then.

Yeah the thing with Boca is thats a close friend of his family(his God-mother) is selling their house. And wants to get rid of it, cause they are leaving the country. Going to Spain, I think, but not sure. Anyway, they know he is into real estate and what not, so they are working out some kinda of deal that would suit him well finanicially.

Now I have another venture with Marriott. Actually it is my pop's business and I am that are joining in on the plan. With inside connections we are trying to build a Marriot in well I will explain where in the email. But as of now, we have the partners that are fronting up the money to start the project. Just finishing touches on our business plan on how to spend the money is being laid out to bring a smile to our partner's face :) . As things look and reading up on the plan, it seems this will be an incredible opportunity. And shit, if EVERYTHING works out, I will have a great place to go year round.
    test
  15. General Concrete

General Concrete the infamous

damn some kids straight hating
    test
  16. trifle

trifle New Member

Damn, Y'all 2 got this shit goin on...

I'd love to have this kind of opportunity, shit man, gimme some sorta RM discount rate or somethin once it's built hahaha
    test
  17. Tigre

LMAO... for real, it will be sweet. Mostly a nice place I will tell my friends about. And with family working for 2 different airline companies, I can get you discounts on the flight and the stay. Trust me I have it all worked out.... sorry we have it all worked out.
    test
  18. trifle

trifle New Member

[​IMG]

Sounds like you're bout to off someone...hell for the discount I'll do the job for you haha
    test
  19. Tigre

Just for that statement, I will definitely get you a good deal. But as it goes now, building will start by late summer. Also, Marriott is selling thier hotels in Miami... that is another venture we are working on. There are three hotels in the Miami area we are trying to see what kinda plans we can work out.
    test
  20. trifle

trifle New Member

nice... best wishes with that man
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.