Who has the nicest car on HERE?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LMAO... Polar winz :)
    Has anyone seen Sandiegans ride. It is a damn nice "show" prelude now. I think I still have of his recent pics.
    test
  2. trifle

trifle New Member

nah he's never on AIM anymore.... shit what's his new sn? i prob don't have it now that my old name and buddylist is gone... wasn't it vtecsandiegan or some shit like that?

i remember he used to be talking about "go before show" till he got that damn 'lude... I can understand wanting to hook it up for looks though... it was clean last time i saw it, which was a damn long time ago...
    test
  3. Tigre

yeah try to get me on AIM. I will give you the name he uses alot. I can't remember off the top of my head but i have both of his. And yeah his car is hella clean. Too bad it is an auto :( He is really pissed about that. But besides that, it has a nice kit, wheels, etc., and he even has I think Recaro, or Sparco racing seats to match the color of his car. His car really came along nicely for show.
    test
  4. RaNE d.E

RaNE d.E Mic Fiend

apparently ill rich aint heard of a SYLVIA??????????

that is all
    test
  5. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

^me either... Ive heard of a Silvia tho
    test
  6. ILL Rich brings up a good point lol...
    test
  7. trifle

trifle New Member

LMAooo yeah I think had his car been a manual he woulda done more performance by now, he was often talking about how he wishes it was a manual tranny...

I'll hit you up on AIM sometime
    test
  8. gangstadubbs

gangstadubbs New Member

i have a nice car nuccas

yeah i have a 64 impala with 13 switches it has the 13'' wire whells and the motor iz chromed out i have 10 batteries in the back it is really a hopper

to see my site go to http://ee.1asphost.com/gdupanddubbs/index.html ok and tell me what ya think nuccas ill post pics of the car la8r
    test
  9. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

I see no cars. Just a cheap flash animation for another freestyle battle site.
    test
  10. SEIK

SEIK New Member

ditto^^
    test
  11. Emcee Nc

Emcee Nc mx-sycx

Tight lookin whips so far, Mine's iight nothing that special yet plan on gettin some tenzo mean 6's in gun metal sometime soon, maybe get it painted a different color dunno if im feelin this steel blue that much but here's some pics of mine

it's a 95, mazda mx6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  12. Tigre

Damn is that a shogun kit? That shit looks wayyyyyyyy over done. This is JMO on your ride. But should of went subtle.
    test
  13. Emcee Nc

Emcee Nc mx-sycx

yup, didnt have a major selection of kits to go on my whip besides the buddy club, and the blitz (which looks tighter) but just recently came out after having everything already put on, so went with the shogun. it's nice to me not tryna win any medals or compete in car competitions etc. so it suits me.
    test
  14. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

the side of the shogun kit looks good on the mx6...

and damn @ posting the 240 pics....wish i wouldnt have totalled mine at 16 : (
    test
  15. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

I'm the one with the 2002 626 dropped on color matching gunmetal 18's with a polished lip. I'm sure it's not the nicest, as I've seen a 330ic on here, and I'm sure there are a few others, but it was either buy the 626 in cash and have a mortgage payment or finance an M5 and live at home with mommy and daddy....

I wouldn't trade my own house for the world. Hopefully I'll be getting a used M5 or Z06 within the next year or so, so it was worth the wait.
    test
  16. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

BTW...I've posted many pics of my car on here. My name at the time was like iMakeMoney or iMakeMoneyAsWel or some shit. They keep banning me for bringing up threads from like a year ago, but I thought it was funny.
    test
  17. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

OK, so you just wanted a chance to proclaim that you have a house. What a loser. What a hater, who cares if they live with their parents. Most people do until they are out of college or things like that. Polar has a house and a Type-R, which is a hella of alot better than a 626.

A used M5 or a Z06 huh. Good luck, why not afford a new car. Or is it better for you to want to say I own a M5 kinda person. By your stupid statements with this name and your other retarded name, I think I know. I bet you are telling the truth about having a house too, fucking internet losers.
    test
  18. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

I figured a 240sx owner would know the difference between a MX6 and a 240sx, then again.. this is Dok we're talking about
    test
  19. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Uhhh.....I spoke about 2 different cars in one post...

meaning....??....That i know the difference lol....wtf are you talking about?

mx6/ford probe....and 240....owned a 97 probe and a 97 240......so how would i not know the diff??/
    test
  20. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

Self projection doesn't justify your blatent, and I mean BLATENT hating. Listen fag, I wasn't hating on anyone for living with their parents. I lived with mine for 18 years, and for my 19th birthday, my parents gave me $10,000 to match what I saved for a down payment on a car and instead of aquiring a liability, I bought an asset, and put 20% down on a house. I'm happy for Polar, I don't hate on anyone doing well, and I never wish failure on anyone that has more than me.

Why not buy a new car? Because it depreciates 3 seconds after you drive it off the lot. Why don't you do a little comparison shopping and you will see that you get a much better value buying used than you do new. I love how you generalize "a M5 person", LMAO, your post shows how truely pathetic you are to go on a rant like that because I simply stated that I would rather have a mortgage payment than a car payment. PATHETIC!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.