Who has the nicest car on HERE?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

The SL is about 200 pounds heavier. And what SL is that (yr)? Where did you get that info? How much gas was in the car, we have 20 gallon tanks... That's at least 200 lbs. Did the driver powershift? What rpm's did they shift at? How many miles were on the car?

of course I have enough power off the line. LSD's are one of the most common 3kgt mods, cuz we can't give it full power till 2nd gear :)

by the way, the 3000GT is not a sports car. It's a Grand Touring car... I love goin 100+ and it feels like I'm crusing at 45... while your 240sx is shaking like crazy.

Dog, your the last one to be calling bullshit.
    test
  2. SEIK

SEIK New Member

^^^^ This guy probably got the high performance EGR valves and the titanium alloy muffler bearings. LMAO
    test
  3. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Actually, those facts I posted were on a 1/5 tank of gas, stock car, All years are the same... Driven by someone who can drive the car better than you ever will...

When you brake 185 mph, then come talk to me, shakes? whats that... you must have stock suspension.... Oh yeah, your governer prevents you from going over 130.. that sucks... if your car can go that fast... ha

ok ricer..
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Dude, your not cool. At all. You keep saying ricer, yet post these "hot" 240sx's with flamboyant body kits, clear corners, decals, and gay spoilers.

All years are not the same, if you knew about 3000GT's you would know that. 96+'s have 218hp, while the 91-95's get 222hp. And years also matter in terms of weight.

The more you talk, the less beleiveable you are.
    test
  5. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

What's the fun in that?
    test
  6. Kraylen

^keep talking shit, The only difference between you and I is you talk talk talk, I have facts AND experience with not only YOUR car, but my 240sx...

Hmm, I seer one spoiler on the cars I posted, yet you have a fucking Rally style wing on your FWD. And I'm a ricer, yeah... Learn a little about DRIFTING before you open your mouth about a drift car. I see one decal on a windshiled. You got me there rich.

And actually. the 97+ SL models have 218 hp...
    test
  7. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

That car is going to look like ass
    test
  8. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Shut the hell up. You say you have all these cars. But we never get pics. And when you do show them, they aren't even yours.

Yeah so shut the fuck up. You keep talking shit about Rich's car, but your car still hasn't been seen. A 400+hp 240sx, and no info on the car whatsoever. Fishy, is a understatement. You are the tool, with your wannabe racer attitude.
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

No Kray, the difference between you and I is I've posted pics of my car, you haven't.
    test
  10. Kraylen

Funny.. I posted pics of my Vr4 in like 1999... I posted pics of my M3... with me in it, parked in my drive way... with me driving it and I even had pics of me working on it.... Buy me a digital camera, then i'll post some pics.. until then obviously I know what time talking about.. you herbs on the other hand, i dunno.. Its like I spit facts at you then you say" post pics blah blah" when I stated numerous times before I dont have pictures, If i had a camera I would.. you do the math ..
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

You spit facts at me?

Like the time you said I have an SL?

Or the time you said I have a SOHC 167hp car?
    test
  12. SEIK

SEIK New Member

Tigre already said that dawg! Maybe the celica tail lights wont do it but I saw a nice Intrepid with Tiberon Altezzas molded to it and it looked tight! I cant go with the ground effects that are out for it, I got somethin in mind for that though! Cold air intake on the way next week! :moon:

And who gives a fuck if Kraylen has a tight car or not???? Who are you to say he doesnt? Or to hate on him if he does?
    test
  13. trifle

trifle New Member

I hope you realized that I just set you up, and you failed, congratulations.
    test
  14. Kraylen

Actually I remember YOU saying you had an SL... I even quoted it in a different thread

battle me..
    test
  15. trifle

trifle New Member

You may "whoop on" stock ones....

is 1/2 what faster in the 1/4 mile?? than the 240?? help? english please?
    test
  16. Kraylen

this cat runs 17's... haha he aint smoking shit but chodepole...

battle me rich battle me..
    test
  17. trifle

trifle New Member

to old stupid people????

not hating on the 3000gt, but come on man, you HAVE to be kidding
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ Nope...

Damn haters... get a goodlookin car, then we'll talk.
    test
  19. Kraylen

Your car is ugly, lol.. you act like your driving a fucking Enzo or some shit

and dont hit me with the "jealous" statement considering I had a VR4 years ago, my car is faster than yours now buy 3-5 seconds and I do all my own work. HA!
    test
  20. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

I dont know why you're arguing. [dunno] I already said I had the nicest car on here hands down.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.