Who has reliable dealers.. and who has those fuckin bums..

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by The Mad Notes, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ganjstarr

ganjstarr New Member

at the same time
    i hate it when niggas be on my ass
    killin my cell phone battery for a muthafcken dime bag

like i got nuttin better to do than serve up a dime bag cuz a custy is jonesin

fck that.. niggas dont realize i aint owe em sh't!
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

don't deal then or just tell them you're dry.

don't tell somebody you have the product if you don't want to sell it. you're wasting your time and the time of your "customers".

and this goes to you and any dealers reading this.

and lmao at this old ass discussion resurfacing.
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^^ i used to tell em to call me back when they got more money . . .usually took about 4 - 13 minuts

but i gotta admit, when i was dealen i was a bit lazy, i was chronicly 15-20 mins late or id say ill be there in 10 and that mean ima leave in 10, but all my reg custys knew that so it wasnt a big deal

a common scenario for me back then was:

either run around meeting various ppl callen me and sell em shit.
    or
    sit around at my boys place where all the high school kids go to hit the bong

both scenrarios get me roughly equal cash, one is a lot less work but i end up ignoring a bunch of calls or just being unable to meet em.
    test
  4. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

if i have it on me, and it's over $10, and i'm less than 20 minutes away, i'm hoppin' on that. i would do $20 and over if you're 30 minutes away. and i'm not driving over 30 minutes away unless i know you REAL well.

it's just discouraging hitting 5-6 hi-grade weed dealers and they all say, "i'll be good in an hour" or "not 'til tomorrow" or "gimme 'til 8" or "hit me back in a few". booooooooooo.
    test
  5. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

All the homies I know generally only slang to homies......so if you wanna cop you goto their crib and chill for a bit (no in and out shit, thats suspect!!) and get your tings, or its meet them at the store near they crib and drive them home, do the deal in the car and then you can bounce without having to chill for a minute......

Rarely does a dealer come to the custie......unless its a real good homie and he in the area......

Back in the UK you'd have to wait at the bottom of the project stairs while your homie would go get it for you, and sometimes you'd be waiting fucking ages coz your homie is smoking your shit in the comfort of the dealers house hahaha or people was dry and you'd have to walk 30mins to the next spot, they was dry, then keep walking the whole city (only 14-15yrs old no cars or anything)......

These days its easy.......I got like 5 connects and each of them has 10 connects so if my homie aint got none he know of 5 homies that do!!!! in San Diego everything is far tho, so you gotta drive 30mins minimum to get anywhere and sometimes the gas to spend (especially these days) makes it expensive hahaha.....

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.