Who has reliable dealers.. and who has those fuckin bums..

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by The Mad Notes, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mad Notes

The Mad Notes That shit is the... ?

that always give u the classic lines..

"Lemme call u right back" translates into "lemme let u go now, not call u back, and have u wait all night for nothing"

"Call me back in an hour" translates into "Give me an hour to turn my phone off or ignore all my calls"

I hate being left out in the cold by my weed guys.. It happens 3 out of 4 times I swear.

Anyone else feel my pain?

How the hell do I stumble upon a new weed man?!
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lol yeahh..it basically comes down to whos dedicated to making money and who is just lazy and doesn't really care
    test
  3. The Mad Notes

Yeah thats true haha

I had to vent tho. I ended up finding a new guy during my search for the holy grail.
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Hahaa..thats why I always moved trees..couldnt nobody hook me up like myself Lol
    test
  5. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

kinda.. but not really..

my dealers are reliable.. once's chincy tho so he's a last resort.. i paid 210 for an O and this nigga only give's me 3/4 O.. i was heated as hell.. but he gave me that other 7 grams when i let him know i got a scale.. lol, been good since then

the only problem i have is finding a dealer late at night.. i swear no dealer wants to sell weed past like 12 if u call them
    test
  6. Screech

As for stumbling upon a new weedman.. i've almost all of mine through friends, or smoking sess with them.. then just got their number .. dont just get their number tho without meeting them or going with someone who knows them.. a bunch of dealers will get mad as hell for that
    test
  7. The Mad Notes

Yeah I found this new guy thru an artist I produce for.. I was happy as hell

Then when I went to pick something up, I asked the dude if he good to call anytime.. then as he throws 4 pretty green bags at me, he put this big ear-to-ear smile on and said "DEFINITELY!"

The thing is.. I've only recently been able to call ppl myself...

it REALLY sucked before that, cuz I'd always have to get someone else to call ppl for me.
    test
  8. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

i never fucked wit nobody i never met except once but it was through a referral
    test
  9. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

some dealers be on dumb shit.

One dude i go throw,lets you weigh out ur own bags out of his stash.

THAT'S what i call excellent business.
    test
  10. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

im always dependable

i havent had somebody call me and im out of weed in 3 yrs

im that nigga [fro]

2 bad yall dont stay in LA
    test
  11. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

nah i dont have that problem...when youre buyin large amounts a few tiems a week...they dont turn you down at all
    test
  12. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

See, that's what I'm talking 'bout... my connect be on some ol "I ain't fuckin' wit it no more" like every 3 months... one minute he's on, the next minute he's not... right now, he's my only connect, because I used to keep like 3 at a time in case one isn't available or is out... being a family man now, it's harder for me to get out.
    test
  13. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

i haate when dudes be movin left like that..but thankfully i dont gotta deal wit that anymore.. i have 2 super good connects thats im friends with so i holla at them
    test
  14. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

ill be moving there in a couple of years.
    test
  15. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Yep.

Exactly
    test
  16. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

lol its all business. if they know your fiending and you are waiting on them, and dont really go anywhere else, they are in control, and a lot of times they'll do that shit. i used to do that to a few people just because i could, and i was busy doing my shit. i didnt wanna drive all around town constantly, i did it on my schedule because i could. when it was convenient for me to meet up with people i did, if i didnt feel like doing it and i knew they would wait, i would make them wait sometimes. its just how it is. if you have to constantly drive around to meet people 24 7 on their time, your too desperate to get rid of your shit most likely and you need customers. if you have all the customers you need, some people just have to wait because they know they'll sell it no matter what, its nothing. thats just the business, it sucks if your on the other end.

you gotta make it in good with them so they dont wanna do that.
    test
  17. spanish jay

spanish jay hustle hard

sub ill be in LA in aug early sept son

lemme holla at you and see what you got homie
    test
  18. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

good thing my dealer does coke...he READY 24/7 to make that buck...and im tha #1 customer hands down..
    test
  19. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

That's why I try to talk MY boys into slangin'...
    test
  20. Screech

i got this tonight.. waited for fuckin like 40 min.. then just gave up and dialed another weed man who hooked me up in less than 5 min .. lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.