Who got them Vengeance 2 updates?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lexcalibur, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

keep being a fag no one respects in any facet of life whos fanboyishly obsessed with a subculture that I have contributed greatly to and am well respected in who is, once again, afraid of revealing his true identity to the world and hiding behind an allias like a teenage girl..

keep wishing you could have half the confidence, self esteem, and charisma as me and you could be one tenth as well liked..
    test
  2. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

lets see how you dress
    test
  3. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

he was just hating on u to hate, then u go all mean on him

set by example lushherrss
    test
  4. NiceBattlRapGuy

NiceBattlRapGuy Active Member

buddy, hitchslap is a confirmed exco wearing wigger
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

also its funny as fuk yall think i host battles in my every day attire lmaoo

i could be in hugo boss right now or hermes leather lol
    test
  6. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

hes mean to me like every post.. and always tryna call me bald n shit fuk that fag hes a jerk..

im NEVER mean to ANYBODY til they start talkin shit...
    test
  7. LBFHBMRBA

LBFHBMRBA Fuck Yo Couch Nigga

If I ever want fashion advice I'd consult Lush Uno.
    test
  8. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

test
  9. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

lol you such an obsessive lil faggot shit is embarrassing
    test
  10. Thedude710

Thedude710 Active Member

Bhahahaha battle rap is your main accomplishment in life, 2nd year law student BITCH I'll buy you in 5 years...

Edit. How long do you think you have infront of a camera popping Molly yelling out some dumb shit about the WESTTT? You're already fat-n-bald in your mid-30's looking like a creepy Uncle Fester, kids don't want too see that shit, it scares em' to death.
    test
  11. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Marc Jacbos and Cole Haans

Today, Jordan V's, Levis coat.
    test
  12. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

You're a lonely white guy from Canada.

Enough said.
    test
  13. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Nice self sonning fanboy..
    Battle rap is far from my biggest accomplishment, just one of the things I am known for.. It is however something your are obsessed with that Ihave many milestones within.

So you've been in school over 21 years, and still have ATLeAST 2 years left. After close to a quarter century of schooling you are left in massive debt (unless your a rich boy and your parents are paying your way thru life which is lame and pathetic) and even if you graduate top of your class, you will be internships for ATLeAST 3 years plus slaving away before you make even close to what I'm making now. My career arch and financial trajectory shows that I will be well into netting far over 6 figures annually at that point.. When you are still gettin your feet wet.

On top of that I been on my own since 18 (over 13 years) and hustlin since before then, makin more $, and not wasting time in school ( I may return later in my life for pursuit of knowledge, not the validation of a basically useless piece of paper) and living a far more exciting life.. Traveling the world and gettin paid for it, being creative, partying, & fuckin badder chics then you've ever spoken to.

On top of that, your a huge fan of what I do and post on a message board anonymously making hateful comments to the people who make your hobby/passion/obsession have relevance while hiding behind a fake Internet alias for fear of being discovered, exposed as the loser you are, ridiculed, and possibly physically harmed. You are not even considered funny or poignant by the other trolls.

Me writing this to you is the most relevant thing that's ever happened to you in your life.

And once again- you wish you could have 1/10th of my charisma, self esteem, & confidence.. And you will never be even 1/100th as well liked in any facet of existence.

You will never even reveal your identity. Your a sad sad punk, and there's nothing you could EVER say to me.. Your also prolly a liar . Keep posting, losers like you pay my rent and make us all feel a lot better.

Keep typing in your big boy voice since your a meek ineffectual weenie in real life.

Maybe one of the mod homies will expose you soon.. That would be laughs ;)
    test
  14. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Pics ?

Or you'd rather just tell us about it..
    test
  15. Nick Vayne

Nick Vayne Well-Known Member

@Lush One

where did u get the cat tanktop u wore at Blackout 3?

that shit looked cool as fuck
    test
  16. jimmysimmons

jimmysimmons Gz'up hoes Down

@Lush One is that how i ask?

fuck the haters nigga, u do u. what happens in canada stays in canada. Do u honestly wear them furry boots in oak town or los angeles though be honest
    test
  17. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

This small boutique in Aux En Provence, France ..
    I forgot the name of the store but they made hella sick graphic print black frayed tank tops.
    I wish I remembered the name cuz I'd order shit online like every day but I don't.. I can find it from the center of city tho lol..

That shit got me in a French fashion mag during the Francofolies festival last summer lol
    test
  18. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Sorry, wasn't about to put my outfit back on just for a photo. I have a subway photo on my phone, but I don't prefer it.

[​IMG]
    'Protect The Skin You're In' campaign T-shirt from Marc Jacobs

[​IMG]

Cole Haan 3M reflective wingtips

[​IMG]

Metallic V's.
    test
  19. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

I basically use them as house shoes every once in a while ,.
    They super comfy..
    It was cold that day and I wanted to wear some shit that would piss ppl off so it was perfect.. Everyone is dissing "faggots" in battle rap and it's so hyper masculine I painted 3 of my nails to make a point & fuk w ppls heads.. Challenge their thinking.

I really am not afraid of shit & don't care what ppl think, as long as I make them think..

And as long as the hoes stay wet., which they do..

Girls the girls they luuuh mee
    test
  20. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Those Js are ugly as fuk.. Super generic and unoriginal
    That's just me tho..

Y won't u post yourself wearing it? Scared if being made fun of for how you look?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.