Who Gets MAAAAD Spacy/Zoned Out And Does Stupid Ass Shit?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ben Official, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

All of us probly

But me the most. Especially with this fuckin Volcano... for some reason I get SOOOOOO Spacy after I vape out that shit...

Today I got real baked and went to my Psychology lecture. I walk in, thinking I'm 5 minutes early and look at the clock only to realize I was an HOUR late and class was ending in like 20 minutes (Its an hour and 15 min class). I then turned around and walked out, making a good 7 second appearance. I got a bunch of weird looks, especially from the professor, but whats the point of even going when your that late? Lol thats just embarrassing.

You will probly tell me "Get a watch you dumb son of a Jew"
    But the ironic thing is i HAVE a watch that I had been checking the whole time since it fealt too long in between classes. I kept checking to verify the time but since my watch is all fancy and pimpish it has roman numerals and this totally fucked me up, even tho it never has before in the year ive had this shit.

I get SO retarded its just ridiculous. Maybe just too high.
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lmfao same shit happend to me except i was an hour early.

Fucking with them roman numbers (and it's only 4 of those on there).
    test
  3. Ben Official

haha yea i only got 3

but yea i did the early shit at least twice so far this year.
    test
  4. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i zone out of conversations, i start making a tangent in my head and when i come back i'm thinking like rambo saves the car

but we're parked
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i get real baked and do shit such as forget things...

but im not a dumbass, i dont get all stupid. Infact i dont really change at all when im baked.
    test
  6. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

test
  7. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh i done some real stupid shit tho but its funny when you think about how confused everyone around you was while you were doing it...

like once i was GONE and i was in college at the time and my tutor goes on about me enrolling and shit and im like and he goes you have to go down to the office and pay etc and i just get out my card and shit it to him... and hes like looking at me like wtf? and im lik yeh... and then i dropped it on the floor and like quickly pick it up and hes stopped at staring at my eyes im like uhhhh yeh................. erm............ what?

and hes like trying to figure out what the fuck im doing while im just standing there confused... shit was so funny...

or once we were blazing in the car the guy in the seat behind me just pulls out his phone and i see a blue reflection like swipe past my front window and i thought it was a cop siren and im like OH FUCK! and everyones just like what? and im like COPS! and everyones like uhhhh theres no cops here man what the fuck are you talking about?
    test
  8. King Love

King Love New Member

i still gota try that volcano bro
    test
  9. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

Me: Hi.
    Hot girl: Hi.

Hot girl: Are you high?
    Me: no.
    Hot girl: did you smoke weed?
    Me: no.
    Hot Girl: are you high?
    Me: ye...I mean no...I mean what?

I get stupid.
    test
  10. PeruvianWorkOut

PeruvianWorkOut New Member

That's right out of Friday...

and no, I aint no dumb head...I can't stand people who can't handle their high.
    test
  11. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

i smoke so much, it's kinda like being sober now...
    test
  12. Ben Official

VOlcano. thats what makes me space the fuck out, shit works like a charm
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

if im wit my girl and she just keeps goin on n on i usually do..

lmao, one time she was talkin for mad long and she was like

so you wanna go out to dinner | cause i would rather do what ever you want me to do to you|
    cause i'm pretty hungry but your gonna hafto pay cause im broke

and i thought i heard right.. but i was just like.. what?? wait.. nah i dont got ne money and she just started crackin up

still did w/e i want tho :)
    test
  14. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

its funnny man if im ridin around ill be thinkin why the fuck am i going where im going?

fuck it im just gonnna turn around and grab some food, than i lose track of whatever im doing its the funnyness
    test
  15. RedIye

RedIye New Member

I just get mad chill when I blaze... Usualy just sit there and zone out for abit, go into my own little world. But if peeps around... Then I usualy try to keep it in composure, unless I've been smoking some bomb tree's, then anythings liable to happen, lol.
    test
  16. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

yeah sometimes I do madd dumb shit...

I was at Micky D's at the drive-through........ as soon as the bitch started speaking (in this funny ass voice) I start crackin the fuck up... took me a good 3-4 minutes to get my composure before I could order. then throughout the whole order I was laughin, fuckin up, making her add on shit then take it out

all of this not on purpose, just too high
    test
  17. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

damn the one time at mcdonalds when i had my permit, i was with my mom and going to the drive thru... I pull up and hand the $10 bill and drop it outside, I then try to reach for it wit my door open and I had the car in drive and I went to grab the bill and hit the gas pedal, fuckin mom yellin at me and the drive thru fucka just laughin at me haha...

damn so point don't drive high wit ur mom, shit sucks.

but this chronic i was in a space so far away where i was paralyzed, couldn't move half my body kinda weird.
    test
  18. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

same here
    test
  19. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i've msoked with some idoits liek this yes....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.