Who fucks with bongs n gravity bongs?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by BPINCdef, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

Obviously i fuck with blunts the most but if i have very little weed, or very little time, i DEF fuck with that gravity, like 2 or 3 hits off that, which is like a single aite sized nug, and im gone
    I just do the bottle with the bowl through the cap, the hole on the bottom, fill up the bottle with water, pack the bowl, light the bowl, let the water out the hole, stop the hole when the waters out, open the cap, open the shotgun, hit that shit
    i only do it on the 2 occasions listed above, i feel too much like an addict when i do that shit haha probally because its a huge hit, and homemade, and actucally like technical n shit, but yea, dutches mutha fucka dutches
    test
  2. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

I only tried it with the whole bottom of the bottle cut off and lowered into a bucket of water, altho I REEEALLY wanna try that Hole In The Bottom method, I only recently heard of that.

Could anyone give me tips on making a nice air tight bowl out of a bottle cap?

Bongs are the truth... my favorite way to smoke without a doubt. [bong]
    test
  3. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

I like sobe bongs

Same concept, easier manufacturing

Oh yeah--
    In my home we have 1 original Jerome Baker
    1 original tommy chong
    1 original zong
    1 original double barrel double venturi richotchieng (sp?) vortex effects pipe
    and some other shit

but those are the collectors items
    test
  4. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

thats a waterfall bong not a gravity u stupid fuck...
    test
  5. JiHaD210

thats a gravity bong...the waterfall isnt as good trust me.

and the best way to make the bowl outta the bottle cap you take a lighter and warm up the top of it..get it nice n soft. then get a knife after its hot and cut the bottom out of it. make sure u taked the plastic off the cap from the inside (some have em and some dont) before u burn it with the lighter. now just make ur regular foil bowl thatll fit perfectly in the cap. then u can seal the sides of it against the cap with small pieces of electrical tape..works good. nad jus semi screw it ont he bottle while ur lighting it...then screw it off and take the hit...and you can keep the bowl forever...dont have to make a new one everytime
    test
  6. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

I prefer the waterfall mathod, its less messy. That sounds like a hella good idea tho the wholle time ive lived in this apartment i dont think ive waterfalled or gravitied in the bathtub or even hot knifed.
    test
  7. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

I remember my first experience with a gravity bong.......Well, actually i don't, and thats how good it was.
    test
  8. JiHaD210

trust me...gravity bongs are def better. its almost a skill just to light it cuz u light that bitch while u pull up on the bottle and u pick the right speed n everything and u got a thick ass cloud of smoke to hit. and you push down on the bottle while u hit and pressure of the water pushes the smoked into your mouth (this is the only part it gets messy if u dont kno wat ur doin...cuz u can take the hit fast but if u go down too fast youll splash the water in ur mouth or outside the pitcher..oh yah..use a gallon pitcher not a bucket) and this actually makes the bottle easier to clear than the waterfall bong so u clear it in one hit but it also makes the hit a lot stronger than the waterfall.

watch u do both and i guarantee the gravity bong is way the fuck better.
    test
  9. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

ive done it plenty of times, made some pretty tight ones that have lasted us months, i got a bukket too if you know what that is, and its a lot easier for a lazy stoner to poke a simple hole in a bottle with a pen then cut off the bottom and find something to put it in and shit. gravities do get you higher because of the pressure pushin that shit in but waterfalls are easy and get me satisfied.
    test
  10. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

ice bongs are tight

they'll have you trippin
    test
  11. JiHaD210

waterfall takes too long and the hit is never as strong... gravity bong stays in the top of my closet and ive never spilled any of it and its the same water as when i made it a month. so ill i do is bust it out and hit it..

but when i have that good ass weed i got now...and with someone else or a couple other people...i bust out the 4 hose hookah and we'll take turns hitting the grav and the hookah...very very nice.
    test
  12. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

gravity fucks wit ur mind... 1 hit and ur fcked but I keep going cuz thats how I do...

I hit this nice double bubbler bong, 2 shotties u hold it like a gun and fuckin let the one shotty go and then the next and ur fucked up after smokin that... damnnnn gotta be the nuggets too
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.