who flips?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

what the fuck?? ben your one of the dumbest mother fuckers in this thread

to be arrested u need to say something incriminating.. i asked who flips.. what the fuck? i cant get in trouble for shit.. i aint say shit about sellin, meetin up with people. or even weed in general

your dumb ass came in here thinkin ur the best shit since slice bread cause you know 5-0 got computers too

And if u say the word naive one more time im gon smack you.. stop bringin your stupid ignorance to my thread--

"dont come in here talkin stupid neither throwin prices or askin how much weight u carry all i was askin for was.."

thats the very first thing i said.. u dont know what the fuck your talkin about.. i watch the news, i watch the news!!! i dont give a fuck, if u watch the cooking chanel that mean u know how to cook?

stop making urself sound more retarted with each small story of a post u leave
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

it might not be incriminating but chances are cops know what ya talkin about whether you actually say it or not..when you said do you it for the money and what not..they can't get you for shit for asking who flips but it could arouse su••••ion(sp?) and alot of times that initial su••••sion is the beginning of the end ya know..point is its better safe than sorry
    test
  3. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

for the fools that said it is possible to sell weed and not smoke it, you are wrong

if there is bomb ass weed waiting to be rolled up in front of your face, its like having vida guerrara naked in front of you begging for it, they are both impossible things to have self control over
    test
  4. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

test
  5. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

fuck that im bout my money and the more you smoke the less money you'll make
    would you rather be broke or high?
    if you cant stop smokin to make your money your a feen
    unless your pockets are str8 you dont need to smoke your own shit
    like i said it aint crack stop fuckin smokin
    test
  6. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

OR..... cop a head bag, its that ez
    test
  7. CompassSaviour

CompassSaviour Got no brain, goin insane

Who cares if you smoke your own stash, what are you going to do, buy it from somewhere else for more money? Yeah you make less money, but you save more.
    test
  8. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

the point is he is talkin like he's broke^^^^

and smokin up most of his shit

b4 he can sell it
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ to an extent.. not that im broke, just not makin that much dough to busy blazin

but on another note, havnt smoked in 3 days
    drinkin like its water tho

"with each closing door another opens"
    test
  10. CompassSaviour

CompassSaviour Got no brain, goin insane

Doesn't matter, he's still saving money by growing his own shit, and not buying it for a lot more from someone else.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.