Who else was impressed by Jones?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Mac Sabbath, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

expect more of it, hes got some flashy moves but nothing to ridiculous, and everything with a chance of being serious if landed.. he loves to be unpredictable, its an edge.
    test
  2. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

that elbow was scary, i lol'd so hard when bonnars face bounced the fuck off the mat and then rogan had em replay it like 4 times after the round to check out joe silva's reaction, i definitely think they will be keeping this kid around and fighting elite cats for a minute. what about him vs. thiago silva?
    test
  3. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I don't know how it works, but tell him he needs to look to go to Xtreme Couture, American Top Team, or Jackson's submission fighting ASAP. He could be fighting for a belt faster if he gets with an elite camp
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I don't know if you guys saw Dana White's blog from the night of the fight but Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan were talkin' to Jones after the fight and giving him MAJOR props. I felt bad for Stephen Bonnar... He was crying and shit. It's gotta be demoralizing when you train for so long and so hard and take an L. Then Dana said that him (Bonnar) and Forrest Griffin would always be in the UFC... That he'd always have them no matter what 'n that he loves 'em.... That's dope that Dana has relationships with some of those fighters.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.