Who else is getting tired of Triple H being the champ?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Unbreakable Rec, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unbreakable Rec

Unbreakable Rec "I Am What I Am"

seriously, this faggot needs to get handed to..
    test
  2. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

he's marrying Stephanie macmahon

what u expect?
    test
  3. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

him as champ as been boring for like a year
    test
  4. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

a year?! come on now, its only been like 10 months, PLUS there was a 1 month break where he loaned the title to his pal HBK. I agree though, they need to give the title to someone else.
    test
  5. FortiFied Killa

I'm just saying he's been boring for A LONG TIME
    test
  6. Most Incredible

Most Incredible New Member

Yes, very boring, his fueds aren't even interesting. And if the person he finally drops the title to is Goldberg, then that's gonna piss me off too...
    Give it to Booker T! Or Jericho!
    test
  7. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Booker T isnt cut out to be the main champion

Intercontinental yes

Heavyweight no

Jericho can definitly become a champion one day i just think they have to give him a giant ass push and do it...
    test
  8. George Foreman

George Foreman New Member

if goldberg gets the belt he will never lose it they make his character out to be invincible....that shit was old in wcw

nash beat him there tho didnt he? or was it Hall?
    test
  9. Most Incredible

Most Incredible New Member

Nash, I saw it getting showed on something...

Jacknife Powerbomb, 1,2,3 Ding ding ding...

Kevin Nash Just Ended Goldbergs streak!
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I would have forgotten there was a belt if he didn't remind us he's the World Heavyweight Champion every time he speaks.
    test
  11. FortiFied Killa

yeah nash beat him with a taser

give the belt to Jericho, or in a couple of months christian...they need someone whos unpredictable (i.e. you never knew what the rock was gonna say, or you never knew when stonecold was gonna come out and attack) with hhh you know exactly when he's gonna show and what he's gonna do when he gets there
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Nash beat Goldberg after Scott Hall shocked him with a cattle prod. Then Nash gave Goldberg a rematch and I think he beat him without interference -- I'm unsure.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Austin and Rocky were just as -- if not more -- predictable than Triple H's run-ins, mic time and match outcomes.

The Rock always did the same routine on the mic. so I don't understand how it wasn't predictable. He really lost his touch until he came back from doing movies (even before he turned heel, he was cool -- but needed to turn heel). Although his run in weren't always predictable it was just a whoopidy doo thing to me.

Stone Cold was predictable. They'd always hold him back until the end of the show. I was a pretty big anti-Stone Cold, and I'm telling you right about now I'm getting fed up again. The fans used to enhance matches, but now all they are is an annoyance -- even worse than Ross's and Lawler's commentating. Every promo we put up with "WHAT?" chants. And now every Lance Storm match we're going to have to put up with "BORING..." chants.
    test
  14. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Yeah it's been a pretty shitty reign
    test
  15. FortiFied Killa

I mean early rock and early austin, when rock first turned face after being in N.O.D. you never knew what he was gonna say to people, thats why him and jerichos arguments were always entertaining cuz alot of it was off the cusp...and when stone cold was first getting popular you never knew when he was coming...I remember a match between kurt angle and someone when angle first came in, and in the middle of the match stone cold ran down gave him a stunner did his yell in the face thing and left...no one saw that coming, with triple h he's either talking about being champion or how he beat "the hardcore legend" mick foley, and you know he's only gonna interfere in the main event or a match that had either goldberg, hurricane, or his "eviloution" teammates in it
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Okay well you might have me on The Rock, because I don't even remember him being in the Nation. I know he was, but I barely watched wrestling then. I remembered him as the rookie Rocky Maivia, and then all of a sudden the next time I see WWF programming there is some dude who looks like him getting a huge applause, being called The People's Champ. And some dude Shane McMahon was being demoted from whatever position he was to a "low-life referee" by his father Vince McMahon. Then The Rock turned heel and was The Corporate Champ, when I started to like him. Later he became so freakin' annoying.

About Austin running in on matches like that. Unpredictable: Maybe. Why? Because it was POINTLESS.
    test
  17. FortiFied Killa

yeah see but I find angle amazingly boring so when stone cold did that it stopped angle from wrestling which I enjoyed
    test
  18. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

kane nash or goldberg should have it...

but seeing as they like to insult our intellect they'll give it to funaki or some joke like that next...
    test
  19. George Foreman

George Foreman New Member

i could see goldberg having the belt for a while tho and going on a streak again, and WWE creating a story line for him to face nash.....the man who ended his streak, and eventually giving nash the belt he deserves..

nash is a beast
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.