who does shrooms?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Syn 6, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

ohhh so now you only do shrooms once a month nigg-a bullshit.muthafuckas do that shit every weekend.your just a asshole point blank period.yeah i act like im 10 how old are you??? i bet my left nut your 17 or under.watch he come in here and say he's 23.
    test
  2. The 7th Letter

The 7th Letter Hip Hop's Vintage

I've done shrooms and have never seen anything visual. First time doing it I was in my 420 crib with all the homies chowing down. First hour was the greatest part about it. Like Ndividual said, you can acheive that high with a couple of bowls and a 40 ounce. My trip went down hill when I was trying to control my mind as much as I possible. Of course that was the dumbest thing that I could ever do but hey, you live and learn. Besides losing my freaking mind, the only visual trips I would have is when I would look at a digital clock and have a mirror image of the time. Meaning, I see things backwards...only with time. The other trip is, in rooms and such, I feel like the walls are closing in. Not my kind of drug to do but definitely memorable experiences. Acid on the other hand is my candy for psychedelic trips. I'm 26 years old with a family so I can't fuck with that shit. But if I had to choose, Acid all the way. Only thing is, I've known quite a few people who have fucked themselves up by destroying their Nervous System causing these people to wig out and not be themselves anymore. Especially with that Ecstasy shit.
    test
  3. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

this nigg@ is still tryina prove a point

them suburben ass drugs are all fucked up

yall have nothin to do out there thats why you do that dumb shit

stop arguin with him yo

let his balls fall off from that shit
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Then those "muthafuckas" you know obviously don't have self control. I've done shrooms 6 times, with at least 3 weeks between every trip I had, and I haven't done shrooms for over a year now. Oh and I'm 19, and you are still ignorant.

How are shrooms a suburban drug??? lol god you're dumb

And I didn't "try" to prove a point, I DID prove my point. Marijuana is more harmful then shrooms, that is a fact, that is irrefutable, that is the truth. Suck my balls faggot.
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

because only dickheads like you

that live in the burbs do it

you cant get shrooms no where cept in the burbs

and thats where u live im sure

go to a urban area and try to get some

them nigg@s will laugh at you

and weed is even safer then alcohol

fuck your bullshit facts

the shit is posion and your eatin it

your a moron seriously

and u really are tryina justify this shit lmao

shut ya vagina ass up
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ i live in the hood

and i just have to walk about 1/4 mile and i can get shrooms
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

you dont live no where near a hood

and have never seen one

next
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Thank you for proving your ignorance and obvious lack of knowledge of mind altering substances. Unless you have at least the SLIGHTEST CLUE as to what you are talking about, don't talk, because you are spreading your "OPINION" where as I present the "FACTS"

Your whole fucking argument is irrelvant because of your unsubstantiated claims and crackpot theories on substances of which you have no knowledge.

In short, shut the fuck up you jagbag.
    test
  9. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i dont know what im talkin bout

but you keep replyin

i must be hittin a nerve

jagbag??

lol im done

fuck you [fro]
    test
  10. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

You're not hitting a nerve, but it is frusterating when ignorant people, like yourself, spread misinformation.
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

what are u talking about
    test
  12. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

lol :shakes head@this:
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

*shakes head at stupid people and ignorance*
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah case closed if people actually only did small amounts and once a month. But nope, people dont just do 1 gram once a month, they do 3 or 4 grams each time atleast...Obviously you cant compare Pot and mushrooms unless youre gonna compare them fairly which you did not, if you were gonna compare them youd have to do each drug equally...If someone was to take as much mushrooms as they smoke pot, the mushrooms would fuck you up mentally way worse than pot. You guys are basically saying Tylenol regular is worse for you than Tylenol 3's with codein.

Case closed. Done and Dunner.
    test
  15. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

"If someone was to take as much mushrooms as they smoke pot, the mushrooms would fuck you up mentally way worse than pot."

You can't use that as comparison. Many people smoke weed a few times a week, or even everyday, NO ONE does that many shrooms. So therefore you can't compare them like that because realistically, marijuana users use pot much more often then shroomers do shrooms.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok say you smoked pot as much as you did mushrooms, which would be on average say 10 times a year. So if you only smoked a joint 10 times a year the damage would be non existant(from weed) and the danger factor is virtually zero. Every time you do shrooms the danger factor is much higher than weed. The fact that youve injested poison has to do some damage somewhere, and even if it didnt, the fact that you can OD or wig out on shrooms should be the deal breaker. People dont wig out and become permanently brain fucked off of weed.

That fact right there proves my point.
    test
  17. nathen ox

nathen ox real name no gimmicks

im amazed at the ignorence level in here
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.