who does shrooms?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Syn 6, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I really, really, really doubt that^
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Actually I heard that as well... but I think it's bullshit.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

actually, it's conspiracy to overthrow the government and it's possible to get manslaughter.

either way, you face 25-life for possessing acid. because the gov. invented it to use it as a truth syrum and to brainwash people.

also, you can trip for life, i personally know someone in the institute for living who believes he's a glass of orange juice and if you get too close to him, he'll scream because he's scared you'll tip him over.

finally, i've had a quarter of shrooms during some trips and never seen anything different, so to say you ate 1/8th and saw objects appear is either unlikely, or you have a weird mind.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I dunno, i ate 4 grams and everything i looked at had contour lines on it like a contour map, and my friend was solid green like thos lil army men
    test
  5. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

Yea, that happened to someone out here in the Bay Area, but it was with E.
    test
  6. NaSh

NaSh o_

i did them with a friend, freaked out and ended up in hospital with a needle in my arm. fuck that shit!
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

nope

i heard a story like a yr ago

this foo took some shrooms

and started seein shit that wasnt there ( i for got the wrd for that)

ne way his wife comes home

and he chops off her limbs

told the cops she looked like she had monkeys on her

and he thought he was helpin

only thing other then mac n cheese in his system was shrooms

weed wont make you chop a bitch up

you can have a bad trip off that shit and never be the same

just like acid

if u do it u do it

fine do that nut ass shit

but dont try and justify it by sayin weed is worse
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

You heard a story? Well I heard a guy was high on pot and thought he was infilitrating Saddam Hussein's house and he went up to a rural neighborhood and murdered a family on the last house on the block....Of course I just made that up. Anyway the point is that people will react to different drugs differently. People who can't handle them (such as your arm chopper) should probably stay away from them. My mind is clear and shrooms have never caused me to react in a manner which would endanger other people. In fact, on shrooms, I have complete control and saw no hallucinations.

Anyway you fucking idiot, you missed the whole point of my original post, I was saying marijuana is more harmful in terms of health, which it is. Just because one guy supposedly did this or that on shrooms doesn't mean a damn thing. You are an idiot. Please shut up.
    test
  9. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

bitch shrooms are more harmful period

im not talkin long term

like cancer and lung problems

your not gonna smoke weed once and wake up with cancer

you can take shrooms once and never be the same

fuck am i a tape recorder i kno i said this already

read dickhead

and your a fuckin foo for the simple fact you eat fungus to get high

only assholes do that dumb shit

if u do it then do it

stop worryin about my opinon
    test
  10. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

the boy Sub is right man.mushrooms cause damage to your nervous system.some of em can put you in comas.give you the shits throwin up and whatnot.they got mushroom houses where they grow em on beds of rotton shit and some other kind of chemicals.they grow on decayin trees.why yall puttin that shit in your body.
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

You know the way you type your posts is idiotic, right? Anyway, shrooms are not more harmful. If you ingest the recommended amount you will have no problems. Marijuana poses more health risks then shrooms ever will, that is simply the FACTS. You're a fuckin "foo" for the simple fact you smoke plants to get high. Sounds stupid doesn't it? Just like you do.

I say again, shut the fuck up. And I could give a fuck about your stupid ass opinion, I'm just pointing out the facts and replying because you keep posting misinformation and are sounding like an ignorant dumb fuck. Go learn something.
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

LoL surrrrre they do! lol. Got a source to back that theory up kid?

No, you don't, because there are no physical long term effects caused by psilocybin or psilocin mushrooms.

You are all full of misinfo. Read up before you start spewing nonsense.
    test
  13. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

nigg-a look it the fuck up.read about the shit before you put it in your fuckin body.go do a yahoo search right now.i bet you'll find they say mushrooms can damage ya nervous system.dont come at me all crooked playboi cause your pissed nigg-as is dissin shrooms.silly ass lil kids with nothin better to do but argue about how safe drugs are on the net wtf.i was just sharin infomation about shrooms that i read awhile back.fuck you then nigg-a die from that shit maybe it'll teach some other asshole a lesson.
    test
  14. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

LOL@that^

Nice pile of garbage you call a post. I did do a search, and checked Erowid BEFORE I made my post validating my claim that there are no long term effects. I research every drug I do extensively before using so I know what to expect, the come up, come down, long term effects, short term effects, mental effects, don't talk to me about reading you illiterate piece of shit.

If you are right, give a source or link, shit for brains.
    test
  15. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

you didnt read a fuckin thing boi.lol@you reasearchin all drugs you try get the fuck outta here.you havent said any knowledge on the topic but "weed is worse for your health".your only defense was to neg rep me?? lmao faggot ass pussy

psilocybin and psilocin have the same kind of effects as LSD .shit keeps you high for 4 hrs.that reeks havoc on ya body bein in a altered state like that for that long.that shit makes your emotions mesh makes you think you can hear color and dumb shit like that.ya body temperature can go up.and if that shit goes up too high and start panicin you'll probably fall the fuck out.or a stupid ass nigg-a like you would ignore it and end up in a coma and probably die.which might not be a bad thing cause thats one less idiot doin these dumb ass drugs we have to worry about.and thats just the short term shit.the long term effects make you have flashbacks.days later and even as long as a yr later after just doin it one time.so you either aint know that or you did actually know that and bein a dumb fucka and doin it anyway.

now come in here and lie about how none of that has happen to you.dont come at me side ways boi.shut ya mouth and open up a book sometime.you dont know ya fuckin dick from a hotdog.silly bastid
    test
  16. White_Mike

White_Mike Rapmusic.com O.G.

Shroomz are good. I love the taste too. People who dont like the taste just dont like mushrooms in general. lmao @ all these myths and misconceptions about shroomz on here too!
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Why would I lie about researching a drug before using? If I am going to experiment with a drug then I want to know everything about it, I won't put just anything in my body. I've grown shrooms, I've done shrooms numerous times, and never once had a bad trip. You know nothing about shrooms, have had no experience with them, and obviously haven't even researched them, and you want to try to explain to ME what happens? Don't be so fucking stupid.

"Psilocybin has been studied as a treatment to several disorders. In the US, an FDA-approved study began in 2001 to study the effects of psilocybin on patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder."-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin

"There are no permanent medically damaging side effects from using psilocybe mushrooms."-http://www.jug-or-not.com/shroom/primer.html

"There is as yet no evidence of damage to the organs due to the use of psychoactive mushrooms. "-http://www.suchtzentrum.de/drugscouts/dsv3/international/englishsite/stoff/magicmushrooms.en.html

The fact that mushies is LIKE an LSD trip means NOTHING. LSD is completely different then shrooms. Also the fact that mushrooms keep you tripping for around 4 hours also means NOTHING. Tylenol works for 4+ hours, so what?

You have got to be around 12...13? You are seriously one of the stupidest fucking people I have ever seen on RM. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself.
    test
  18. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

the FDA approved the study on Psilocybin asshole not shrooms.theres no permanet damage using psilocybe mushrooms?? really i know people who are fucked up off shrooms with that flash back shit they go to school with my cousin.you believe the shit is not that bad cause you just want to do em.now all of sudden you got links and shit fag get outta here.u just looked that shit up so you wont keep lookin like a asshole.and i never said anything about shrooms damagin organs.wtf@comparin tylenol to this nigg-a your reachin just shut the fuck up.tylenol doesnt get you high for 4 hrs its gettin rid of pain dumb ass.

12-13?? thats all you can come up with im 21 playboi.go head and neg rep me again faggot.
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

man honestly, how can you dumbasses actually think that weed is worse for you than mushrooms? Mushrroms is poison, the feeling you get is your bodies allergic reaction to the poison. Poison is not good, yes you can take it in small amounts and you basically just get high and will be fine in a few hours, but the phsycological effects it CAN have can be permanent. Weed, yes it damages you lungs, but on a one time dosage the mushrooms would have done more damage to you than the weed. Even though its not permanent. Anything that alters your brain activity as much as mushrooms does cannot be safer than something that barely alters your brain activity at all. And no i dont have "articles and facts" to back any of this up its just common sense. Jesus. Sometimes people can be damned ignorant. Lets not get started on ACID, LSD is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than both mush and weed.

say you smok a couple joints a day, If you took mushrooms a couple times a day for the rest of you life youd be one fucked up person with permanent damage to you brains workings. Imagine if you took acid a couple times a day forever, youd be really fucked.
    test
  20. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Anyone who does shrooms knows you should not exceed one tripping in the period of a month. I'm sorry sir, but you obviously have not done your resarch, just like that fucking idiot Vulgar(21? LOL you act like your 10!).

Effects of Shrooms-No long term physical effects. Possible flashbacks(which would be great).

Now let's look at pot.

Effects of marijuana- Chronic bronchitis, lung cancer, oral cancer, injured lung structures, obstructed airways, heightened risk of lung infection, immune system damage, decreased sperm count, decrease in testosterone, amotivational syndrome, depression, anxiety, memory problems, increased heart rate, schizophrenia, etc.

Case closed. Done and done.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.