who does shrooms?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Syn 6, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

tell your stories ..
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yes, do em...

had some really good times on em...

one thing i noticed about shrooms, is that nature and mush' go together like white and rice....

everytime i do em while camping or something i have a great time.....

and it seems like everything works out specially for you....like the mushrooms are connected with your real reality
    test
  3. - Wo®ÐLogik² -

- Wo®ÐLogik² - Poison with the Pen

they taste like shit...i'd rather pop some LSD or smoke some PCP then eat them shits
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

actually i don't think they taste that bad at all..like a mix of stale popcorn and cardboard haha..

Shrooms are mad fun..but so expensive and once you do acid you won't even wanna do em again..so much cheaper and funner

One crazy time I had on shrooms..I ate a whole 8th and was chillin at this school..there was people chillin every where..I thought it was some bull shit shrooms cuz i wasn't feelin anything for a while, then all of a sudden everything started swerving back and forth..I was running around the parking lot going crazy ahahaa..my boy was standing there and looked like a lizard..I met up with some kids and smoked with em..they thought i was crazy yo cuz i couldn't stop laughing..whenever i looked at them i could only see half of theri face and then a big blur...it was the fuckin weirdest shit..everything felt un real..it felt like my legs were separated from my body..they looked like boxes to me..and then I saw this fuckin drunk kid sitting there eating wrappers ? LOL..I thought he was a wild animal or some bull shit..haaha yeahh so shrooms are fun..but expensive and after a while you gotta eat a lot to really trip..peace
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

your a asshole for doin ne drug besides weed
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

what's bad about shrooms ? it doesn't really do anything bad to you..it gives you food posining which is why you trip..but have you ever heard of anyone dying from shrooms ? No..you've never done it so you can't judge..they're fun and actually pretty safe..they don't fuck up your head like acid or e or anything like that..cuz they come from nature
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

um, wrong^. i did shrooms for years before i quit last year. they're worse than acid because you can od, since it's a fungus and isn't meant to be consumed. you eat too many, you'll either die or lose your mind and stay tripping for the rest of your life, a pain worse than death.

anyway, shrooms are good, nowhere as good as cid. they make you tired and feel like throwing up for the first 30-60 minutes, then it kicks in and is a good trip. but, you also get dehydrated and have to piss a lot, which fucks the trip up during those bathroom breaks.

i used to eat like a quarter and would trip lovely, i would love it, and it's only 25-30 a quarter, so it's not that expensive. but true, acid is only 2-5 bucks a hit and 2 hits is usually all you need, although i do take 5-10 per trip since my tolerence is high. it's much better, no side effects, and everything's smoother.

and to paper chase, no offense, but you must be an idiot. not one person i've ever met has ever seen anything. all tripping does is enhance the light and make everything seem like it's swaying back and forth. objects don't appear and you don't see anything that's not there. you must lose your mind, in that case, you shouldn't trip. only the strong minded should. people that lose their mind are setting themselves up for a very, very bad time.
    test
  8. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

dont gimme the

i cant judge cause i never did bullshit

i never did crack or herion

so i cant judge that either?

all other drugs have bad effects on your body cept weed

cocaine grows on trees so thats from nature too

so that coo to do then huh?

dumb ass
    test
  9. IIthousandth Ndividual

IIthousandth Ndividual still the grimiest

i've never seen shit off shrooms...they don't do much for me..give me the giggles..that's about it..the body high is mild and can be achieved smokin a couple bowls and have a shot or 2 of liquor...i'll pass on that bullshit
    test
  10. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

im coo.i dont even fuck with weed like i use too.
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Can we say....MYTH.

Anyway, shrooms are great. I don't think they would be good as a party drug. I used them for meditation and self exploration and of all the drugs I have done, shrooms are by far my favorite.
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

actually I have alot of fun..i only saw shit like that the first few times i ate em cuz i ate a whole 8th..I know people who've had similiar experiences. I've ate shrooms alot of times and never had a bad experience so chill back dogg..
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Comparing cocaine to shrooms is, well, funny. Cocaine is processed, shrooms aren't.

Marijuana causes more health problems then shrooms buddy.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ok, for one thing, Mushrooms are not worse than acid! one kid said they were worse cuz you can OD, well youre way more likely to get fucked over from acid than from some mushrooms and thats fact.

secondly, Mushrooms are cheap as hell, so is acid, around here you can get both for $5/per gram or $5 per tab......

if you think $5 is expensive then you must be poorer than poor.
    test
  15. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Shrooms around here are pricey. 35-45 an eigth. I wish I could grow em again.
    test
  16. -Paper Chase-

yeahh yo $5 for shrooms ? that's nuts..atleast around here..it's anywhere from 30 to 50 an eigth depending on how good the shrooms are..

cid used to be $5..now it's $10..still alot cheaper than shrooms
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

holy shit, you guys are getting gouged.

the price for mush and acid has been $5 since i can remember.....sometimes you might pay $7 for one but ive never paid $10 for a gram or for a tab of acid.....

and thats the going price here, its how its always been its not cuz its shitty acid or mush....thats just what we pay....

fuck mushrooms grow naturally in hot locations.

My friend in Texas used to pick em off cow shit wash em up and slang em. 100% profit when you can pick em in nature

they also grow naturally in other places, research you area cuz mush are a naturally growing fungus.

but back to acid, when i was in highschool my best friend bought a hundred lot(100 tabs) of acid for $50.....when you turn around and slang each tab for $5 thats HUGE profit....my friend made a killing on acid.
    test
  18. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Shrooms aren't very plentiful in the wild here in northern IL, hence the expensive prices. Acid is pretty dry around here too, though I think you can find some for around 10-15 dollars.

And most importantly, hunting for shrooms is risky shit, you really have to have an experienced person who can identify them or else you can end up very sick, for weeks. Too many of them look like magic mushies when they aren't.
    test
  19. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Shrooms aren't bad for you. Shrooms, acid, and meskaline are all less addictive than weed and less people get arrested for those drugs.

But yeah, weed is best.
    test
  20. Perfect Engrish

Perfect Engrish Didi mao

^^I heard that if you get arrested for slanging LSD, they can charge you with manslaughter cuz if how dangerous the lsd is......anyone?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.