Who do you think the greatest wrestler of all-time is?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Lost Prophet, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

test
  2. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Many people and wrestlers say Ricky Steamboat
    I'd have to say Bret Hart or maybe Shawn Michaels
    Shawn took some of the hardest bumps back in the day
    test
  3. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Bret Hart is definitly up there
    Ric Flair is up there
    Hulk Hogan as far as being known is huge
    test
  4. Cane

Cane Guest

Bret Hart

he had it in every category. his matches were top notch, he was a great off-wrestling actor which made for great stick work, he carried some of the worst wrestlers ever to great matches, he defended the title whenever he was booked to (which was weekly back when he first got it), he rarely if ever refused to job and wasn't a prissy prima donna, he'd put anyone over when needed, he wasn't one of those people whod eventually stabs omeone in the back and was very loyal(only other people i see being like that is really, Sting), isn't one of those people who swears he'll never work again with someone and does a year later, is a really good down to earth honest guy. he had it all, in every single category.

other guys like michaels are right up there but sometimes refused to job and only put over his buddies...the best doesn't do that. flair was great but wasn't really entertaining in all of his matches. alot of them yes but he wasn't up on the pedastal Hart was.

In the end, i see Angle being right there beside Hart, one and two, with Hart sliiiightly above Angle, cause in the ring Angle sometimes takes his comic-like persona and uses it in the ring a tiny bit too much...whereas Hart made it looks genuine a little more. Sounds trivial but that's hwo far you gotta look for the deciding different between the two. Still, nobody else does it like them. In the end they'll be the two very best.

Lesnar won't be the best, but he'll have a good spot because i really see him as something special in the ring. He always gives it his all, always seems like he WANTS to take it to the next level and push it to the limit, and sorta do something never seen before. He's a great size, speed, has inhuman strength, everything...his mic work is a little above average though, that's all that's stopping him.
    test
  5. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

mick. well, doin' all those crazy stuff and being a spoiler on every heavyweight mofo he's fighting... IC, championship belt, everything. i mean, you don't really need to see him win just to know he's doing great. barb wires, tacks, chairs, cages, announcer's tables... i mean, wow. and he has two kids.

plus he's not the i-do-this-and-you-follow type of guy. whatever the stunt it's up to his opponent on how they react. he doesn't force shit. mean, if he goes into a table jumping from the cage, that's it. no matter what his opponent does it's all good to him as long as he did his bump.
    test
  6. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

mick foley...no one has come close to him
    shawn michaels
    ric flair
    test
  7. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

Bret Hart is my pick for greatest ever, no need to explain, just watch his old matches.

Flair, HBK and Owen would be my runners up. No need to explain Flair and HBK. Owen truly in my opinion could have been better than bret, he wasnt because he didnt get a push like bret so he never really got the chances to show his skill. He had it all down pat, he could do everything Bret could, plus he knew some high flying stuff.

and as for guys today, Angle, Benoit and Jericho, theyll be the next.
    test
  8. DirtBoy69

DirtBoy69 why is this wrong?

raven is the best of all time. no one could work a gimmick like him work a match like him. he would of saved wcw if they gave him a chance. he could of saved and did make ecw what it was before they went broke
    test
  9. xAfterThoughtzx

xAfterThoughtzx PerfectInThatFuckedUpWay

HBK,Hogan,Flair...
    test
  10. Macabre

Macabre Guest

This guy knows his wrestling
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.