Who do u think fedor signs with?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Unknown333, Jul 24, 2009.

?

Who will fedor sign with

1. UFC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dream

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Strikeforce

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. WWE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown333

Unknown333 New Member

Kinda shitty.. but i think we might have to settle with fedor fighting lighweights in dreams next super hulk tourney.
    test
  2. Velocimaca

Velocimaca Trash can, baby.

the wwe option killed me.

I dunno, doesn't he still have one more fight left with m1 or some shit? If so, looks like negotiations will have to wait for a little while.

My guess in the end is that Fedor goes everywhere but the UFC.
    test
  3. Unknown333

Unknown333 New Member

damn, sure are a lot of hopefuls on this board.. i just cant see fedor evr joining the UFC.

cmon fedor... fighting lightweights isnt gonna secure your legacy...

(i know he doesnt give a fuck about his legacy).. but cmon man your fans would really appreciate i... i just cant see it happening... =[
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i can't see him joining anyone but UFC. UFC wants him, and if they're giving brock a million a fight, they can give fedor some good money.
    test
  5. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

If you voted UFC, you're a moron. Period.

Fedor is officially signed to the M-1 Global Promotions. Vadim Finkelstein(M-1 owner and Fedor's manager) will only allow Fedor to sign if co-promotion and signing of other M-1 fighters is agreed upon. The UFC WILL NOT co-promote. Lorenzo Fertita said he would allow Fedor to compete in Combat SAMBO, so that's not the dealbreaker.

Even his brother Aleksander has talked about this.

Aleksander Emelianenko: "Vadim Finkelstein uses Fedor for his own business projects." - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums
    test
  6. Velocimaca

Velocimaca Trash can, baby.

Keep in mind that japan is planning on a heavyweight tourney pretty soon. Names mentioned include antonio silva, overeem, and pretty much every big hw name not in the ufc. so unfortunately, ufc isn't the only place where fedor could find competition.

the good thing is dream contracts dont seem to mean anything, so it could always allow the possibility for further talks with fedor.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

throw enough money at it and it'll work. either that or he'll fire vadim because he'd be an absolute moron to turn down the offer you know UFC will give him. he'd earn more money in 3 fights with the UFC than any cross-promotion and fight card will earn him with any other company.

he'll go UFC. it's just good business.
    test
  8. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Fedor in UFC is unlikely, but not impossible.

I think at the end of the day, Fedor wants to fight UFC fighters and it's just a matter if they can reach a deal that's mutually beneficial without being too compromising for either side's wants. UFC/M1 partnership is ridiculous, but a deal where m1 could be like a UFC bush league wouldn't be so bad. M1's not exactly a threat to UFC, so hopefully the brass can see that compromise a tad if that's what it takes.
    test
  9. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

The UFC's last offer to Fedor was the most financially lucrative and he turned it down. Money isn't everything to everyone, just prostitutes.

More evidence that I'm right: M-1: No Fedor in UFC Without Co-Promoting

Fighters to Forever be Banned from the UFC if They Take Part in the EA MMA Video Game - MMA News, UFC News, Strikeforce, Affliction: MMA Scraps News

...and guess who the coverboy will be...

Fedor Emelianenko to "headline" EA Sports videogame, currently "negotiating" with UFC | MMAjunkie.com
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

well then, fedor is gonna lose based on vadim's idiocy. the only way ufc would co-promote is letting fedor wear m-1 merchandise i'm sure.

fedor needs to drop them fast. he'll never face the best of the best for the rest of his life if he doesn't.
    test
  11. THEINFAMOUZHEAT

THEINFAMOUZHEAT INFAMOUZ

lol why da fuck would u put wwe shit is for fakes i see him staying in M1 but comming to the Ufc in a year or 2
    test
  12. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

Bump so I can gloat about being right.
    test
  13. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Not willing to budge on co promoting at all.

good god.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.