Who do men say that I am

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

Coup and RandomPoster >

continue this discourse

actually sticky this for everyone to read
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

HALLELUYAH for you exodus....I am encouraged to give this forum another chance...without you here or RanomPoster, I'd be preaching the raw truth to a bunch of scoffers with ears not to hear and eyes not to see...YAH has probably sent them delusions. hard to say, YAH knows.

ONE THING IS FOR SURE. The righteous thirst after TRUTH and after righteousness

Matthew 5:3
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

I tell you a truth, if you fear YAH... it will show. Anyone who teaches to disobey and break his commandments, they certainly do not fear YAHUWAH or are ignorant of him completely due to Satan's deception and all false religions. YAH has mercy on whom he will have mercy and he knows this.

Once you come into the knowledge and truth of who the real Father and Son are, he will hold you to this knowledge.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of YAHUWAH is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction

Lastly, Paul's letters and the general Epistles are very confusing to the unlearned. Remember that. I'm here to help. Please pm me questions so I know to come back to this forum and help you learn...otherwise I will be not hanging out here unless I can help a brother or sister.

Open up your scriptures to Romans 10:2-3 (Paul is talking to Hebrews, but we can draw and apply the same message to the Gentiles here who are not apart of the covenant of Elohim and His Son, nor do they seem to want to be...)

v2 For I bare them record that they have a zeal of Elohim, but not according to knowledge

v3 For they being ignorant of Elohim's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness (cumulation) of Elohim.

Notice it said, "have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of Elohim" This means a lot and can be read to mean: "unto the cumulation of Elohim and his word found in scriptures" Cumulation means to build and learn/seek a good foundation, rightly dividing the Word of YAH, not creating a whole complex doctrine off of one verse out of ignorance (this happens in Christianity), teaching and learning the Word/Law line upon line, precept upon precept as Yahsuah did, Paul did and the 12 did, and pray to YAH to show you his ways. Humility helps.

A great foundation in scriptures, especially the so called Old Testament is KEY. I suggest you visit all the youtube videos of youtube user: esauwilldie1 and I GRANTEE YOU you will be in tears, mind blown, joy, true understanding after you complete them....He is the best teacher of the Word I have ever came across....

I've only been a believer little over 1 year, 11 months of it i was a deceived christian....LOOK WHAT YAH BLESSED ME WITH: KONLWGE AND UNDERSTANDING WISE UNTO SALVATION. Pray for understanding and knowlge and you will be teaching the word soon....

HALLELUYAH FATHER ABBA
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Lets be real for a minute coup.

you went to an assemblies of God church for a couple months, which is HARDLY christian.
    youve never been to church by your own admission.

you spent of your 11 months, searching through various internet sites, and got stuck on someone telling you something about the 12 tribes.

3 months later your a black hebrew isrealite. NEVER had a personal relationship with God. Never had an experience with the holy spirit though you claimed to. Never experienced any of the gifts of the holy spirit.

And went right into following after a dude named Esau WILL Die. under a heretical teaching.

you are the delusion.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

let's be real...you cannot bear witness to everything YAH put me through...only I.

So let's deal with scriptures

and you are right, Assemblies of god is pagan like the other denominations in Christianity.
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Coup, you're hopeless man. You can keep spinning this "victim" thing, but the fact remains that you say some very suspect things. If the Epistle are "difficult" then why was he writing them to Gentiles? People who had absolutely no foundation in the Tanakh. People who, as Paul said himself, should take milk before solid food. Would Paul do something like this? Wouldn't this be setting the new converts up for failure?

And he was talking to the Romans, in Romans.

:dead:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.