Who do men say that I am

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

Nice video Payback I like Chris White's videos he's always fair, respectful and concise. Where I think the confusion comes in is do we believe that Jesus = YHWH and YHWH = YHWH but they aren't the same being then how are we monotheistic (Believe in one God). I believe like you that the bible does strongly imply that Jesus is Divine but what does that mean? What does it mean for Jesus to forgive sins as God but claim to be the door and path too God? I know we like to refer to the Trinity when those questions come up but while I don't have an outright problem with the Trinity it breaks down into a mystery when you try to explain how 3 can still = One. What do you think?
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Its not a mystery, its people that make the confusion. And its because of how many times it retold and reiterated in different ways by the 66 different authors over 1000 year span of time. And some parts are talking about individule parts of God.

The flesh body he used for his earthly ministry endured the wrath for your sins. You are not your body. The spirit that lives within it is. We confuse that because all we know is our humanity.

in the begining was the word and the word was with God and the word WAS God. Its clear God had to create this way for us as the lamb slain before the foundations of the world. Theres other reasons as well like God the father is unable to even look upon sin, how does he get around that. He made a way to do it ' by taking on for himself a form of flesh' but we gained from that as well by receiving a now personal relationship with God, Immanual.

U have to do some major manuvering to get around this fact to try and make Jesus somehow not devine, any less God, and any less of himself. But u cant do it with the true gospel. The problem comes in because people go christ was a man and somehow that cant equal God. Read the entire bible. Youll see the entire issue play out in flawless perfection.

I tend to have to put out this analogy a lot. But it helps to solidify the thought:
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Ive seen this image posted here before it works illustrate the point so ill use it
    [​IMG]

Now a good way to understand the trinty is like this

Water.

Water is one element.

However, water can also be ice and water can also be steam.

Three unique individule things but they are all essentially one thing.

You can pour water in a cup, but u cant pour steam into a cup.

You can freeze water, but u cant freeze steam.

The father the son and the spirit are three individual entities, for three completely different needs.
    Jesus can dwell amongst people. The holy spirit can dwell within people, the father can control and maintain literally everything else. Like the glue that holds the planes wings, windows, and landing gear on. Yet its one plane.

No one can even look upon the fathers face, this causes a issue. We needed him in a more personal way. Enter jesus. Well now we have someone that can dwell amongst us, and remove that sin by enduring wrath. But in a fleshly body we only get him for 33 years in this stage of life. Enter the holy spirit, now we have literally the spirit of God to live inside us and direct and help us to discern. All three create a complete relationship for us while on earth of one God.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

"WHO DO MEN SAY I AM" When Yahshuah asked that, the reply was: Son of Elohim. Not GAWD.

Payback that Water. Ice. Steam. analogy is beautiful philosophy. But not scriptures.

Yahahuah is the son of Elohim. The trinity is a mystery, you are right. It comes from mystery Babylon religion. The trinity doctrine is not scriptural.

Yahshuah is not Elohim. The Father is Elohim. He is the son.

If you have a son, he is of you, but he is not you. He can do things you can do, but he is not you.

We are in the likeness of our Father and His son, created in their image. We see this with our children, our sons. They grow up to do the things we do, and can do somethings we do...

YAHSHUAH is not scizoprhenic, he understood he was the son, and not the Father.

Simple concept brothers and sisters.

test
  6. TheBigPayback

I assure u however there is no mystery. The same way God is we were created in that image.
    With 3 individual parts. We are a SPIRIT, we live in a BODY, and we posess a SOUL. You need you body for earth, your soul is in the battle, your spirit recieves your eternal reward.

It really takes some strategic manipulation for you to misunderstand that one. In scripture.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Schitzophrenia is a human trait.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Thy shalt have no other elohim before me
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

notice ur attempting to rebutt me with an explination not scripture..

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory" (1 Tim. 3:16).

Rebutt that
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Rom. 1:23, states that Jesus was, "the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made unto corruptible man.

Rebutt that
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

So i just proved ur article wrong right there. Because ive never even read any 'authorized version'

Just take the L and move on
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Loss for words?
    test
  13. Coup d'état

smh...you don't understand you are plucking out verses in verse warfare...how about you learn the bible it's context, both historically and with a foundation of the whole thing.

I TImoth 3:16 is not saying Yahshuah is Elohim. The myster of Elohim is his entire word.

Rom 1:23 is not saying Yahshua is Elohim...

You really need to understand the Gospel and how and what salvation is.

I am putting together a lesson on youtuve over this. I will post it once done. You come across foolish with your understanding and waving plucked out scirptures like some hot shot. lmao funny!
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Thats not refutation. Explaib how its takin out of context. If it was that obviois u wouldnt have such a big problem doing it blah.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Whats really funny is that you had to go to the deep dark depths of youtube to find one rastafatian (i say that because literallly that is what he is) to understand such a skewed understanding of the bible. Which i may add can be understood by a child. Because thats how simple this message of salvation really is.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

List the verses or letters you want to learn...I need to know so I can teach you
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Well u can start with the two i dropped here.
    test
  18. RandomPoster

RandomPoster New Member

I don't have an issue with the Trinity per se because I think it's a good attempt to try and explain the relationship between The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit but it's true that the doctrine didn't come around until much later in Church History with Tertullian. The bible does give strong support for them all being divine but what does that mean?

Even in the video Coup posted the other day the teacher was making the point that for the Messiah to be the Son He has to have the same attributes as the Father. So in that sense if the Father is God (sorry Coup I know you don't like that word) then the Son has to at least be part God. One of the people commented with this "If Yahshua is who He said He is then He should have done or been able to do the same things as the Father." They were basing this on Proverbs 30:4. So that along with many things that Paul taught in Colossians leads me to believe that the Messiah was indeed divine but the Ice, Water and Steam illustration makes it seem like it's one being breaking himself off into 3 beings at certain times. How can that be the case when we see the Father speaking to the Son and the Holy Spirit descending like a dove at his baptism by John the Baptist?

Here is a link about the trinity.
    religionfacts . com/ christianity/beliefs/trinity. htm

Still can't post links sorry about the broken parts.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

test
  20. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

is this quote correct? so there's no mention whatsoever of a trinity or even concept of it in Scripture?

and "trinitarians" use that one verse, with falsely added words, to justify their notion of the trinity?

reading the original words (in bold), without the falsely inserted words, it in no way supports the notion of the trinity, damn

how deceit done crept in to the bible even

I John 5:7-8, For there are three that bear record, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

if anything the verse goes to support the monotheism that Yahweh is indeed one

thanks for posting that, Coup
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.