who created God?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Well this is an easy answer.

Man.
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

god just ''is'', he does not know who created him or it or her, for it is a timeless being having always existed. it is trying to find out about its own nature through everything in this universe, always evolving and expanding , the search is not over, it never will be. especially within all lifeforms, he is present in us. our consciousness is god trying to explore his own nature.
    test
  4. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

It's fairly obvious that the origin of this universe is to be found in something outside of physical laws as we currently understand them (i.e., something from nothing or something that's always existed). That's all we can know and say. It doesn't follow that a benevolent being was the cause of the universe.
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

what iftheres no cause. a cause for the cause? get it into your thick head that our universe as we know has no beginning and no end
    test
  6. The Caesar

The Caesar Like the Willow

What exists outside of time doesn't need to be created.

That grand intelligence has always existed. All matter is just the condensed energy of the one.
    test
  7. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

I never said it had to have a beginning. In fact, I said the opposite.

I'll let the thick head comment and the rest of your drivel slide on account of liking you, but watch who you're talking to next time.
    test
  8. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Pretty much this. Only its not some Timeless Being apart from the Universe but the Universe itself. The Universe itself is timeless. There is no reason to create a loophole outside of it. Its like a Phoenix. Endlessly reborn from its own ashes. The past 15 billion years is only one of the infinite lives the Universe has gone through.
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

.i screwed up, i was sort of venting against the many minds who fail to grasp the idea of an infinite, endless and timeless universe. i didint even read what you wrote, i just sort of bursted it out without thinking or looking..me having been a fan of your posts for a longer time, that is indeed a bit of a shame..

take it easy, god.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Really? Maybe u should search google for an answer to that one
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

a hustler
    test
  12. killaBH

killaBH New Member

to be honest with you, no one knows, they're just trying to sound intelligent.
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Are you in those shoes yet?
    test
  14. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

i believe you're both right, the universe is precisely a phoenix, where after all viable material has combusted and it's momentum has suffered from entropy, the only constant force of "gravity" will draw all the super massive black holes that are supposedly expanding forever, back into a super duper massive black hole collision...the big bounce i guess they call it
    and "god" is essentially an explosion of a spiritual matter, whereas all of our conciousnesses are building the only part that the timeless everything could not experience, and that is, simply, actual experience...comparative appreciation of life

to answer who created god though, that would be the generation after the original sumerians who didn't experience the aliens described in the texts, and not being able to relate them to the reality they knew, they were deemed as gods, when they really just wanted our gold...fuckin' jewmerians
    test
  15. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I try not to think about it. It only frustrates me.
    test
  16. UnbrokeN

i agree with the notion that goditself is the universe, that is correct. god is just a name for it, a stupid one and i prefer not to use it for the simple reason that it causes too much confusion as most people associate god with a person or certain image, when the being itself is rather shapeless and formless really, just super conscious and omnipresent. it is really realy impossible to grasp if you havent experianced ''it'' or parts of it, which i havent (atleast not consciously in this vessel im in now)
    test
  17. UnbrokeN

it should not really. if you avoid getting lost in all these mind made illusions, like time and space. the universe becomes so vast and big and you get to feel small and insignificant if you do get lost, which we really are not. we are the center of the universe, always have been, always will be. by being conscious we make the universe what it is, without our consiousness there would be ''nothingness''.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

I kinda agree with this.
    In ezekiels vision God is described as seated above an expanse that seperates creatures from the glory of the lord
    He saw the likeness of a throne in appearance like sappire stone
    In revelation it describes him as the reflected brilliance
    The prophets described lips of indignation, a tougne like devouring fire
    Breath as a flowing stream
    God himself revealed the fact that he can see "they did evil before my eyes"
    Hes described as having the likeness of fingers and a face yet he told moses "you cannot see my face and live"
    He talked about his back " as my glory passes by i will take away my hand of covering and u shall see my back but my face shall not be seen"
    He realed he has a heart "he grieved in his heart"

Id describe him as having familiar characteristics, brilliance, maybe the best way to put it is hes an entity
    test
  19. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

wait, you meant to say...

I totally don't agree with this and am going to back up what I call my own opinion with this these bible verses i was indoctrinated with.

and, actually, the descriptors used could be perceived as...

a throne of sapphire stone, a pillar of fire from a spaceship leaving

reflected brilliance...shiny metal

lips of indignation, as a physical description, i take as pursed or "short" lips, like the typical alien descriptions, but in the literary sense, it could mean a stern direction given to the prophet

a tongue like fire and breath of steam, again, rocket related

a likeness of fingers and face, fingers could mean the tubes supporting whatever atmospheric conditions of a spacesuit's helmet...
    and not being able to see his face and live meaning that the two could not exist in the same open conditions

the stuff about the back and the hand of covering, is referring to the age of philosophical reasoning where once the glory of religion has passed, the veils of unintentional misinterpretations will reveal that the religious texts were not wrong, they were just flawed

UnbrokeN:
    TheBigGayhack:

i am amazed at the level of warping and twisting a christian extremist's mind is capable of
    test
  20. The Caesar

The Caesar Like the Willow

I would die for TheBigGayhack.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.