Who Close Thread About Drinkin?!?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

are you fuckin serious? its legal you dumb fuck, how the fuck can u close that shit??

you talk about this forum bein dead.. i drop some shit that gets 20 + replys and yous close it

you mods are fuckin morons
    test
  2. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

I did

Bro this is the 420 lounge..

Not the Vodka lounge, or the champagne room or the kitty kat club you stupid fuck. This forum is for WEED and WEED related topics only.

Quit talkin shit about MODS or you'll see wassup.....

And its no beef dog...You talk shit Imma respond.You stop and Im done..you keep up and I will take action.
    So yeah I was serious as a heart attack on a 70 year old man

And im only gonna leave this worthless post open long enough for your 12 year old ass to see it.
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

12? dog your fucking gayyyyyyyyy-- yeh im talkin shit on you, just like i would any other person who did some corny ass shit.. you bein a mod dont got nothin to do with it, sides the fact that you closed the thread

weed related.. gettin fucked up.. drinkin

i dont think i ever even seent u talkin bout gettin merked n shit or nethin weed related just bein pussy n closin shit that gets active cause u like to abuse the little power u got

gayyyyyy.. but close this or delete it or somethin bitch related just to proove me right
    test
  4. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

you read the thread I closed it..if you wish to discuss the rule like human beings and debate its validity then hit my AIM otherwise

STFU

AIM:LouAtBizz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.