Who Can GO PLAT on HERE??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nokas, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRAM

CRAM a.k.a. Ellis Nova

me...watch out now!
    test
  2. ThugPoetIncredible

ThugPoetIncredible New Member

It doesn't matter if your not performing around your local cities , creating a buzz , getting on the local radio stations , selling out in the local stores. Cuz honestly now A&r's want people with a huge buzz

and as far as I know , there isn't 1 person on here that got a buzz around my area besides the net

so I say nobody on here is gonna go platinum

esp NOKAS
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Its all about appearance these days....but then again you got dickheads like Ying Yang twins going platinum..but shit they make some good ass music...Nobody from this board is going plat unless they have some kind of street/club appeal combination..
    test
  4. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

lol@ platinum meaning shit...they still gon be broke if they on a major..but who has the most appeal is determined by who has the biggest promotion machine funding them...i mean...look at ciara and j-kwon...they were EVERYWHERE weh they came out..cuz they had the backing to do so ..and they both went platinum..and im sure they both made around 500 k off their ablums..aka RAPE...ciara maybe more cuz she still sellin pretty good...but u can tell she spents ASSLOADS on promotion and guest spots and producers..so that will ALL be recouped b4 she sees a dime , so shit..if arkon had j-kwons marketing machine behind'em dude wud blow up like willy hung...talent dont mean shit...goin platinum must be fun....
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

^^its obvious you know SHIT about how artist get their money...J-Kwon and Ciara can make up to 10-20k a night performing at clubs....If you dont have club appeal you aint gonna make T.I type money...
    test
  6. Embassy Sweetz

nigga WHERE did u see me mention clubs and shows??...im talkin bout ABLUM SALES einstien..who know... the TITLE of the thread lol...

and lol@ T.I. that nigga aint makin a whole lot off his lp ...he HAS to do shows and guest spots to get some real cash...
    test
  7. Nokas

Nokas Guest

i agree.

but he would also need mainstream beats too. the beats he usually rocks wont sell for shit.
    test
  8. Nokas

Nokas Guest

ight ill see whats up fo sho.. your shit is always on point. ill holla at cha asap
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

^^well you basically tried to clown these mafuckaz for only making 500k off their album..hell everybody knows the bulk of fortunes aren't made from the albums unless your 50 cen, nelly or Usher...and shows, guest spots are a form of promotion dickhead..
    test
  10. Nokas

Nokas Guest

but when & how?

details please?
    test
  11. Nokas

Nokas Guest

whos saying i will?? wtf

keep my name out ur mouth pipi longstocking.
    test
  12. Embassy Sweetz

the only one that got clowned here was YOU talkin off subject about shows and club venues...and if "Everybody knew " that mcs didnt make a bulk of thier money of thier albums then 90% of the commercial mcs "trying to make it " wud put thier mics down..fact.....go play..im busy....
    test
  13. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

hahah cheers man

i will def be wanting on anything u got going, maybe even a collab or summin
    test
  14. MyKe SeaN

Shut the hell up bitch..you tried to make it like 500k was all that artist like Ciara and J-kwon were gonna make off their album...And you'd have to have some kinda MAJOR industry buzz be it name recognition or hot album for people to want you to come perform at their clubs idiot..So puttin their mics down would be beyond stupid..Take ya lil Sweet ass somewhere..pie ass niggga..I got a sweet tooth so shut the fuck up before you get ate bitch..
    test
  15. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

ness ..
    ave ..
    point could .. his album had more of an underground feel def. but that was mostly cuz of the production .. he could do it if he had the promotion ..
    me in the future =) ..
    test
  16. Cahhhnage

Cahhhnage New Member

aight, my AIM s/n is MPKaySlay in case you dont still got that shit...
    test
  17. cuffs2g

cuffs2g New Member

Me I can go plat cuz I'm so well rounded...

I mean I got one song dats a sure fire HIT!! And it ain't a club song hit dat just bout booty shakin peep it www.soundclick.com/cuffs Good Old Days dat shit , plus I can tell stories yeah in three years yall know who da kid is and how he get down
    test
  18. Nokas

Nokas Guest

peeped ur song.

sorry but ur dreamin homie,, dont stop working but from what i heard.. your lyrics were hella corny and the hook/theme was played the fuck out. u r a basic rapper, nothing special AT ALL. nothing that would get u on the charts or in kids hands.

voice was ok but ur mixing quality is horrible.

this is not mainstream at all and if nas aint sold platinum yet i doubt u can sell 5 thousand.

keep it movin and up ur game some and maybe u can go plat.
    test
  19. streets

streets New Member

nokas you're dreamin
    test
  20. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

Definently not you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.