who banned me and why?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrawd, Feb 9, 2014.

1. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Sin you asked for your mod powers back already, along with 15 or so others...

what does that tell you?

its not long before everyone comes back home...

and im not lying,,,they are educated assumptions....and you say there is that much activity with 150 folks?

That sounds like some geek emo ish that is going on...

not rap/hiphop based website

things happen for a reason, just cuz you dont like what you read from me , dont get mad at me now when we were cool and then run to Plekz...

thats just silly bruh..

u know it too!
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Definitely didn't ask for my s-mod "powers" back. And no other mod asked for their mod powers back. Another lie from the new RM staff. Guess since CG's NEVER around they don't care that you're lying your ass off on their behalf though. Your educated assumptions also aren't very educated.

Who's mad or "running" to Plekz? I was laughing that they hired somebody to try and troll / lie their way back into activity instead of somebody to actually make moves / networks / put money up / work for the community.

It's becoming extremely obvious this is your big final troll on RM though so go ahead and do your thing man. :funny:
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I just realized this fool trolled me into actually posting over here. :funny:

About to log my ass out and keep it moving.

@Plekz good luck with RM if CG actually gonna start doing shit and you guys got some type of plans moving forward. If anything, you're more than welcome over on TRN though. Just throwing that out there. Nothing but respect.
    test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Administrator

It's cool man, I'm not exactly the pinnacle of activity these days anyhow, haven't been for a while. Just trying to chill while people keep coming back to throw shit in my face like I never did anything for anyone. Not expecting any miracles or for CG to roll in here and paint the town, Lucy and I were essentially in charge of the site, we just couldn't provide the money and sponsors people wanted which I'm sure everyone gets so I won't harp on that. Normally I wouldn't even get into the back and forth but at some level I feel people are starting to have some misguided issues with me. I took the blame long enough, I think I've earned a break.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

I'm lying to the masses!!! You got me! Run and tell Plekz on me...when I am there with him trying to keep the board from being SHIT ON while RM regroups...u know I am not lying or you wouldn't be getting so aggressive towards me...every troll that came after me and tried to emulate the "trolling" is now a moderator over there...tell me that isn't the case...
    test
  6. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Lmao..for some reason this shit made me laugh. Sorry @Plekz
    Half Life btw>
    test