who banned me and why?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrawd, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Nimrawd

Nimrawd New Member

Honest question.

I wasn't spamming - all I did was make a single thread promoting RN in every forum. It would only be spamming if I made multiple threads per forum.

I'm trying to do everyone a favor and help people make the jump to RN if they choose to. I'm not forcing anyone to cross, they can stay here and post by themselves if they want. Banning me and censoring my posts is an unreasonable course of action. Especially considering the fact that my promo threads were the most activity this site has seen in over a week, you should be thankful to me.

Besides, are you really hoping to revive this site? RM is a desert. There's no one here, the entire core community is gone. All you've got are stragglers, lurkers, and indian fortune teller spambots. You've got scraps of left over activity, but no sustaining engine at all. The sensible thing would be to work with RN, not against it.

After all, the other site IS the community. All the people who made this site what it's been since 1999 are over there. It was crowdgather who destroyed this site through blatant neglect and incompetence. They did nothing for us except remove popular features, disrupt the functioning of the site, spam us with ads, and piss everyone off. Why be loyal to cg? They don't care about the community or about you. Loyalty to RN is loyalty to the people. Even Janitor is on our side.

Move with the movement.

~x calibur, former super moderator.
    test
  2. Plekz

Plekz Administrator

Come on man, none of that is necessary. This isn't about salvaging RM, it's about you moving on, you're the only one of the bunch that is still coming back to spam the link in every forum. Give it a rest.
    test
  3. Nimrawd

Nimrawd New Member

well, I think it is. I wasn't going to post any more links after that. I'm trying to help the people and make therapnetwork.com easily accessible to everyone who drops by the site or comes back after being away.

I should've expected this, though. not sure why you're so stubborn, anyway. you're welcome to register there anytime.

that big post will be my farewell to this site tbh.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Administrator

Should've expected this from me? Bro I would've never expected you, of all people, to do what you've been doing the past 3 days over here. No one else who left, is over here making thread after thread, seriously man get with it.
    test
  5. Nimrawd

Nimrawd New Member

I decided to do the best I could to support the movement. I wasn't going to go beyond 1 thread per forum, I thought that was reasonable. but it seems you're not willing to reason about it. it's all good, though. we'll part ways until you come around and embrace RN.
    test
  6. Plekz

Plekz Administrator

Regardless of the forum's current state, why would you ever think it was acceptable to make 40+ threads all over the place? No one else is doing it but you, I can not tell if you're trolling me or you actually think I'm retarded. I'm also not sure why after you've apparently stated I'm stubborn and don't know what I'm doing, would be so adamant about me joining the other site. Don't worry bro, it's taking 0 effort on my part to linger.

By all means, keep trying to paint me out to be the asshole.
    test
  7. Nimrawd

Nimrawd New Member

it was a one-time thing, and it was 1 per forum. it was all about achieving promotion as I said. there can always be exceptions, but you won't accept that.

I'm the only one doing it because I decided to carry out my duty to serve the community in the best way I could.

I'm not demanding that you join, just like I never demanded anyone else to join. I'm simply making an offer.

you're not an asshole, you're captain ahab. hopefully you'll eventually see the light of reason and join me.

pz.
    test
  8. Plekz

Plekz Administrator

I don't understand why you keep referring to the ship, I'm not sitting here looking to ban the 3 remaining people all day, I'm talking to CG and I keep noticing you making thread after thread in each forum. How about you do like you said you were, and peace out. I don't owe you the courtesy of a response but really I feel like it might help it click for you.
    test
  9. Nimrawd

Nimrawd New Member

if you ever come around, you'll see my analogy.

speaking of which, I operate off of an internal compass. it can make me seem chill in one situation, and extreme in the next, even though it's all consistent. that's the part you don't get.

I appreciate the response, but as usual, your mind is shut off from reason. which means that further discussion won't get anywhere.

that is all.
    test
  10. Webz_Creationz

Webz_Creationz Shutin' Shit Down

@Plekz is a bitch. Turning your back on the people who you rolled with for all these years in favor of some hack owner of a penny stock, and what, sole control of a failed website? Get over it bitch.

@TraGiC is straight though, Plekz is a little homo.
    test
  11. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Are they payin u, Pleks?

Serious question

Sent from my N9810 using Tapatalk
    test
  12. Nimrawd

Nimrawd New Member

word. I'm still waiting on a logical explanation for why I was banned. there was nothing morally wrong or even bannable about posting 40 threads, not when it was only 1 thread per forum. my actions were completely within the bounds of reasonable behavior, and you must be biased if you disagree.
    test
  13. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

the rap network could've had a better name.

if you google it, all that shows up is therapy networks, the fuck?

anyway, i don't see why someone has to jump ship, you can post on both forums.

:numaan:
    test
  14. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

its so silly when most yall will be back, I wouldn't say that if I didn't think that is the case...

there is no need to promote when yall over there already...its beating a dead horse..I respect most of yall and RM has been your home for years so give it some respect man...

we have to take it to the next step if it gets obnoxious...

I don't even know how to ban people TBH...or wouldn't unless I felt it was malicious

The artists out there and the ones that enjoy to promote and listen to artists will be back here, mark my word
    test
  15. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

If I went over to your site and did what you did, would I not get banned? When was it ever acceptable to promote similar sites on RM? You know better bruh...You have been conditioned your whole life to act on a "movement" when you really should get that your running solo in life, especially on in real life you been screwed over and over by your "homies"
    test
  16. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

This shit is dead.

Accept it

Sent from my N9810 using Tapatalk
    test
  17. Nimrawd

Nimrawd New Member

you'd be right if this were normal circumstances, but they aren't. in the current state of this site, my threads weren't disruptive and were in fact increasing activity. the rule against outside links to similar forums is irrelevant at this point. and besides, that was Jeffs rule, not crowdgather's.
    I also doubt you'd get banned for promoting RM on RN. I personally wouldn't ban you for it.

join us.
    test
  18. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

the thing is there is only 60 people on that site and at least 50% have an alias, if not more than one each out of that 50%...once things get popping here traffic will divert from the ones that have spent there time on here for years...the way that site is bring people over is by making them a moderator and I see HUGE problems with that coming up. The site has double than RM ever had in it's hay day.
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

There's almost 200 people on "that site" and very few aliases actually. When we moved over there we didn't LIE to discredit RapMusic we simply told the truth and being behind the scenes as super mods and admins we actually knew what was going on.

It's one thing to ride for RM but you making RM and CG look bad by blatantly lying now Tragic. That's horrible business. There's quite a few more than 50 people, very few aliases, and over 15,000 posts (in 2 weeks). Our site also has about 14 moderators bro. That's nowhere near double what RM had in it's day and as a matter of fact most of them were mods AT RM at the time of the move. You also have NOT actually spoken to CG. It even takes ADMINS here a week or more to get a hold of CG.

This really who y'all modded up @Plekz ? Somebody to lie to the non-existent population left here instead of somebody to actually make serious moves?
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    test
  20. Plekz

Plekz Administrator

I didn't put him on, but regardless it doesn't matter.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test